Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days (3101 Views)

Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO / Jonathan's Back Up Plan If He Looses!!! / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Mogidi: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2014
caseless: This look like a photograph taken on a xmas day and not a passport.
The look of cluelessness is written all over him right frm his childhood.

Ok lets see pictures of your own monkey, oya na, show us his picture.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2014
caseless don suffer!!!
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by stinggy(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2014
some people no get sense sha ooo. caseless let out his opinion on the pictures and y'all attack the poor guy like rabbied dogs.
when will you guys learn to live and let live? his opinion doesn't invalidate yours, so why attack him when you can just voice out your own opinions?

smdh
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy: some people no get sense sha ooo. caseless let out his opinion on the pictures and y'all attack the poor guy like rabbied dogs.
when will you guys learn to live and let live? his opinion doesn't invalidate yours, so why attack him when you can just voice out your own opinions?

smdh
it is symptomatic of gej asslickers to attack like asinines. The badnews is that, they jst dont make sense.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by stinggy(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2014
caseless: it is symptomatic of gej asslickers to attack like asinines. The badnews is that, they jst dont make sense.
huge pity for them.
just let it die bro cool
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by ghostwritter(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2014
I will forever love and respect my leader just as I want to be respected.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by hulkhiharitoz(m): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Naso
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:
huge pity for them.
just let it die bro cool
grin grin i did. The post is there. Let them go and die. The man doesn't even look like someone who was shoeless at that age he said he did. Look at that pic and u'd see that gej was frugal with the truth and, he did that to win sympathy. How many children who lacked shoe at some age in their life cud dress like this in such a background like 50 yrs ago. Gej is a liar!
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Very handsome!! Sexy eyes wink
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by jmaine: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
datalossvictim1: Very handsome!! Sexy eyes wink

Correct . . . .
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by rhemal: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
handsome.........

seems like age and stress is telling on him.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by stinggy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
caseless: grin grin i did. The post is there. Let them go and die. The man doesn't even look like someone who was shoeless at that age he said he did. Look at that pic and u'd see that gej was frugal with the truth and, he did that to win sympathy. How many children who lacked shoe at some age in their life cud dress like this in such a background like 50 yrs ago. Gej is a liar!
lol I swear you really get issues with this GEJ boy ooo....
jus checked the pic back, omo na jean top the guy rock sha shocked grin
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:
lol I swear you really get issues with this GEJ boy ooo....
jus checked the pic back, omo na jean top the guy rock sha shocked grin
well dressed, i de tel u. Ppl wey poor like he told us he was cudn't hav dressed like that ova 50 yrs ago.

1 Like

Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by stinggy(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
caseless: well dressed, i de tel u. Ppl wey poor like he told us he was cudn't hav dressed like that ova 50 yrs ago.
hmmmm I sha heard from you.

cheesy
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:
hmmmm I sha heard from you.

cheesy
prof Tam david west did too.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by stinggy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
caseless: prof Tam david west did too.
gimme a link bro
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by Caseless: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
stinggy:
gimme a link bro
we read it here. Mayb i'l look 4 it.
Btw, he did say that he wasn't born poor, but gej used that 'i was born poor' metaphor to deceive nigerians.
Re: See Passport Photograph Of President Jonathan Back In His School Days by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rili?
caseless: we read it here. Mayb i'l look 4 it.
Btw, he did say that he wasn't born poor, but gej used that 'i was born poor' metaphor to deceive nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Currency Found Inside Helicopter That Crashed In Yola Last Week? / We Reversed Admission Policy Because The North Is Backward – Jamb / APC Lists Cases Of Looting Buhari Can’t Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.