Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77148 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2014
So SA women are taking this thread to page 16, wow
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 12:33am On Jul 27, 2014
SA women taking this post to page 16, damn
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: Oh, shut it! You are writing inattentive to what I am talking about. I would advise you re-read my previous post prior to my first reply to your comment.

Remain silent if you don't have anything meaningful to say than post trash or better still, burger off!

No, I haven't. But I have visited the country before.

So you are not nigerian, kikikikiiii
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

Why so serious.... as I said before you always stand as a defender of naija yet you need to know more of the country.

Doesn't this south Africa beef you have tire you..

Oh, please! I have repeatedly stated the reasons why I disagree with South African views in this forum. Most South African blacks are quite aware of the reasons. One of them is their incessant attacks on African immigrants in their society. There is the xenophobic attacks in the past, their inability to get organized and get civilized to stand up for Africa as their country being the gateway to the continent. Another thing is their criminal behavior and blaming the crimes committed in the country on Nigerians.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 27, 2014
14:

So you are not nigerian, kikikikiiii
Where did I say I am not a Nigerian, blockhead?! lipsrsealed angry
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: Oh, please! I have repeatedly stated the reasons why I disagree with South African views in this forum. Most South African blacks are quite aware of the reasons. One of them is their incessant attacks on African immigrants in their society. There is the xenophobic attacks in the past, their inability to get organized and get civilized to stand up for Africa as their country being the gateway to the continent. Another thing is their criminal behavior and blaming the crimes committed in the country on Nigerians.

How are they different from naijans

We don't organise to move the country forward bickering over tribalism

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 27, 2014
we

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

How are they different from naijans

We don't organise to move the country forward bickering over tribalism
What are you talking about?! I also criticize Nigerians. If you are going to be beating about the bush with senseless views be my guest!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by ysg4real(m): 2:52am On Jul 27, 2014
Ive been a silent follower of this thread. I must say i am deeply impressed with the way Kinkybraid has put her points across: constructive, resilient and the way she has handled the "salvos".

Wish people could have meaningful discussion on here without getting personal and insulting.

Kudos Kinkybraid.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Chigold101(m): 3:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Ashantiking:

Don't get me started on u igbos. U are always beating your chest. We control the economy in lagos, we control the economy in Ghana, we control the economy in Cameroon. But when one take a look at your part of Nigeria, nothing to be found.
am sure this person has never been to Igbo land before... I am damn so sure... Take a trip to a typical village in Igboland (Anambra State) you will wish you were and igbo or married to one local Igbo man.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Chigold101(m): 3:58am On Jul 27, 2014
corisande: Not just SA women oh
Even our ghanian neighbours
I dunno the kind thing our naija bros dey do them

naija men be showering them with one kind romance their men lack
cheesy
I grew up in Bamenda in Cameroun and I tell you Camerounians are equally crazy about Naija guys. every country in africa that I v walked in... Naija guys are hot cake. but the reason is simple. Naija guys (Igbos) run things that has mony connection in these countries. while most of their men are lazy and only interested in bleeping and making babies. Naija guys can spend without looking back as long as you give him enough bleeping.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 27, 2014
ysg4real: Ive been a silent follower of this thread. I must say i am deeply impressed with the way Kinkybraid has put her points across: constructive, resilient and the way she has handled the "salvos".

Wish people could have meaningful discussion on here without getting personal and insulting.

Kudos Kinkybraid.....
. She s my personal pesin on nland. Btw my comment goes thus any thread dat reaches up to dis page must have fight involved, nlanders always argueing since 1954
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: @topic: because South African guys are a bunch of lazy losers? And South African women are a bunch of freaks with heightened libido only crazy Nigerians can fulfill. undecided I like the freaky ones, south African guys can be slow though, just like the kenyans too.
Kenyan dudes are slow how? U pipo are so full of urselves, do not be that deluded!

The slow ones here are u guys, cant u see?
Nigerian men are showy and spendthrift, on average more than the othe african men. They dont have qualms spending 1000s of dollars on a lady for a single nite of 6x.
Our ladies take advantage of that, then come 2moro, they are gone!

Naija men are known for their high libido. Many of the biznesmen here in Kenya are highly promiscous!

And u think Kenyan and SA men are slow? Who is smatta here now?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Reiyvinn:

and they got small poles and little horsepower
That's rubbish.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: What are you talking about?! I also criticize Nigerians. If you are going to be beating about the bush with senseless views be my guest!

OK...proceed....
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2014
Hahahaha. grin grin Did I touch a nerve? Didn't meant to. I was just airing my opinion. They spend it because they have it and have no problems making more. Thats what money is for after all, to spend. is that where the problem is? You guys don't have any biz savvy and get cranky when people spend the money you can't seem to make, on 6x wit girls you cant keep? A high libido is way better than a low, broke a$$ libido, I tell ya. Anyway, Nigerians are so full of themselves, but they sure know how to get it done fast. So, lick your wound if that is what this is about. Or go start a www.kenyaland.com and leave nairaland for us to delude ourselves with how smart and promiscuous we are. Cheers.

Hbuyosh: Kenyan dudes are slow how? U pipo are so full of urselves, do not be that deluded!

The slow ones here are u guys, cant u see?
Nigerian men are showy and spendthrift, on average more than the othe african men. They dont have qualms spending 1000s of dollars on a lady for a single nite of 6x.
Our ladies take advantage of that, then come 2moro, they are gone!

Naija men are known for their high libido. Many of the biznesmen here in Kenya are highly promiscous!

And u think Kenyan and SA men are slow? Who is smatta here now?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Hahahaha. grin grin Did I touch a nerve? Didn't meant to. I was just airing my opinion. They spend it because they have it and have no problems making more. Thats what money is for after all, to spend. is that where the problem is? You guys don't have any biz savvy and get cranky when people spend the money you can't seem to make, on 6x wit girls you cant keep? A high libido is way better than a low, broke a$$ libido, I tell ya. Anyway, Nigerians are so full of themselves, but they sure know how to get it done fast. So, lick your wound if that is what this is about. Or go start a www.kenyaland.com and leave nairaland for us to delude ourselves with how smart and promiscuous we are. Cheers.

No, u dint touch a nerve bro, jst sounded silly. Kenyan and SA men make some dough too, but they dislike spending too much on it in that manner.where is the wisdom in that? Ur not the only moneyed men in africa.

If only u knew the type of women these naija men sleep with?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 27, 2014
I'm curious. Pray tell!!! What type?
Hbuyosh: No, u dint touch a nerve bro, jst sounded silly. Kenyan and SA men make some dough too, but they dislike spending too much on it in that manner.where is the wisdom in that? Ur not the only moneyed men in africa.

If only u knew the type of women these naija men sleep with?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by V0lv0(f): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2014
Gbyte:

This is not a misconception, I dont see myself saying things based on hearsay, i'd give you two instances, there is this girl who is dating a friend of mine, she's around this evening and my friend went out to get what we'd use to cook at the Paki's store somewhere in PTA. My friends girlfriend came into the kitchen, asked if I would need help with the dishes, I said yes, and she helped with it, while she was doing it, she asked if I like cooking, I said yes, then she said she likes guys who help in the kitchen, can you guess her next question? She asked if I kiss and Tell, "do you kiss and tell" those were her words, I answered her by saying it depends because I interpreted the question based on the words. She kept quiet for a while and asked again, then I told her I don't understand her question that should explain, then she said, " like for instance now, if I give you a Mouth Gig, would you tell people that I did" . I can swear with my life that I'm not making this up, this is what happened to me and I'm saying it here. I simply told her no, I wont tell, but trust me, I told my friend immediately he got back.
Another experience is this, there is this girl who is dated an older friend that lives around, she came around with two of her friends, we drank together and they smoked as usual, later in the even, her friends left, one left because she's pregnant, the other asked for R500 to make her hair, that she'd sleep over if I give her that and I said I cant, and this last girl stayed back, then she told me and my friends, we were 3, including her 4, that we'd do party with her but we'd have to have it on camera because she wants to send it to her ex just to get back at him, I declined because I don't see myself having sex with a lady while someone watch, let alone share a girl some other guys at the same time. I'm not trying to paint myself as a saint, its just what I cant feel comfortable doing and the other guy said he wouldn't do party too because he feels the girls is probably trying to set us up. Thats two of us out already, so the third guy and the lady ended up spending the night together and had sex with "mad" ringtones that wont let us enjoy our sleep. Now this girl and her ex her back but she still calls my friend that she sees him whenever her boyfriend is having sex with her.

This is not to say all SA girls are like that, but alot are. I've said enough on that already, I wouldnt say more
So based on two incidents now this means most south Africans girls are like that? Do you realise how ridiculous this sounds. What's the population of South Africa? Even if you experienced 20000 of those situation it still does not mean most girls are like that. It's like saying Most Nigerians are drug dealers and frauds just because some people are doing that. Generalisations are very bad and quite stupid.
You would not like to be labelled as something just because a few of your people are doing it. Before you bite my head off- am not South African.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: Oh, shut it! You are writing inattentive to what I am talking about. I would advise you re-read my previous post prior to my first reply to your comment.

Remain silent if you don't have anything meaningful to say than post trash or better still, burger off!

No, I haven't. But I have visited the country before.
Where do you live then?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: I'm curious. Pray tell!!! What type?
Lady, they go for those brainless low lifes who prey on men for their cash ofcourse.
They fall on the Nigerian men because of their recklesness with money, not because they make better lovers.
Not so many Kenyan ladies think Nigerians are highly desirable;it is the assumption on your part.

FYI, Kenyans are some of the most business savvy pipo in Africa, with investments all over east and southern Africa. But do we go sha.gging all over?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
buttchick: Hahahaha. grin grin Did I touch a nerve? Didn't meant to. I was just airing my opinion. They spend it because they have it and have no problems making more. Thats what money is for after all, to spend. is that where the problem is? You guys don't have any biz savvy and get cranky when people spend the money you can't seem to make, on 6x wit girls you cant keep? A high libido is way better than a low, broke a$$ libido, I tell ya. Anyway, Nigerians are so full of themselves, but they sure know how to get it done fast. So, lick your wound if that is what this is about. Or go start a www.kenyaland.com and leave nairaland for us to delude ourselves with how smart and promiscuous we are. Cheers.

You are fineeeeeee girl!!! grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: So based on two incidents now this means most south Africans girls are like that? Do you realise how ridiculous this sounds. What's the population of South Africa? Even if you experienced 20000 of those situation it still does not mean most girls are like that. It's like saying Most Nigerians are drug dealers and frauds just because some people are doing that. Generalisations are very bad and quite stupid.
You would not like to be labelled as something just because a few of your people are doing it. Before you bite my head off- am not South African.
I was gonna say the same thing. It's just like how they say all Nigerians are scammers meanwhile it's only like 0.0001% of Nigerians who do the scamming. I bet they are lots of SA ladies who are very decent out there. Class generalizations doesn't cut it for me. Paypal for years blacklisted the Nigerian market cos of some scammers. Now just recently they are here with their tails between their legs after realizing the fact that our market is just too big to ignore and after seeing how much money Interswitch, Epaytranzact, Mastercard and Visa are making here in one day's transaction.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hbuyosh: Lady, they go for those brainless low lifes who prey on men for their cash ofcourse.
They fall on the Nigerian men because of their recklesness with money, not because they make better lovers.
Not so many Kenyan ladies think Nigerians are highly desirable;it is the assumption on your part.

FYI, Kenyans are some of the most business savvy pipo in Africa, with investments all over east and southern Africa. But do we go sha.gging all over?
So if I understand you clearly, Nigerian men are sex addicts who don't have brains but think with their balls LMAO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by V0lv0(f): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mavor: I was gonna say the same thing. It's just like how they say all Nigerians are scammers meanwhile it's only like 0.0001% of Nigerians who do the scamming. I bet they are lots of SA ladies who are very decent out there. Class generalizations doesn't cut it for me. Paypal for years blacklisted the Nigerian market cos of some scammers. Now just recently they are here with their tails between their legs after realizing the fact that our market is just too big to ignore and after seeing how much money Interswitch, Epaytranzact, Mastercard and Visa are making here in one day's transaction.
My point exactly. It's so easy for us to base our opinions on experiences but we should realise that our sole experiences does not make it a whole nation thing. Sometimes one must ask themselves why they keep attracting such cheap ladies all the time. As the saying goes: you are what you attract
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mavor: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
V0lv0: My point exactly. It's so easy for us to base our opinions on experiences but we should realise that our sole experiences does not make it a whole nation thing. Sometimes one must ask themselves why they keep attracting such cheap ladies all the time. As the saying goes: you are what you attract
There are lots of Nigerian guys, but not all, who think money is the best weapon to woo a woman. But the truth is, money can't woo/buy a lady with class. That's why lots of marriages are in trouble today.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by V0lv0(f): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mavor: There are lots of Nigerian guys, but not all, who think money is the best weapon to woo a woman. But the truth is, money can't woo/buy a lady with class. That's why lots of marriages are in trouble today.
This is so true
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Hbuyosh(m): 2:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mavor: So if I understand you clearly, Nigerian men are sex addicts who don't have brains but think with their balls LMAO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
I should put the question back to u, do all Kenyan/SAn girls fall for any Nigerian man because all Kenyan/SAn men are slow and broke and bad at romance?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
pickabeau1:

OK...proceed....

You first. Bring your views in and I am ready to entertain them to the best of my ability.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hbuyosh: Lady, they go for those brainless low lifes who prey on men for their cash ofcourse.

You aren't making sense. Not because your people don't have swag should now be accepted to be the right way to go in the 21st century by Nigerians. It simply means Kenyans aren't exposed enough to know how to enjoy life to the fullest by spending the money and getting the women.

Oh,please! Not all women in Kenya would think of American men as highly desirable too just as they would to Nigerians. So there is no sense in that. If really your people are business savvy as you claim. Why aren't them spending the money in enjoying life at all? Poor Kenyans indeed! Safari masqueraders!
angry lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
all4naija: You first. Bring your views in and I am ready to entertain them to the best of my ability.

Nothing to add ...

You say you have only stayed in naiia for a short time yet you attack our brothers every opportunity further perpetuating the same thing you accuse others of

I see no difference between us and the black south Africans

They have HIV..we have too
they have townships..we have ghettos
They have corrupt leaders..we also have

Continue your internet warrior ways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.