Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77114 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
So yawning means i want to sleepundecided

I don't know...You seemed bored; So i said goodnight. I commit sin?.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

I don't know...You seemed bored; So i said goodnight. I commit sin?.
Yesgrin

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Yesgrin

angry sad
Stop stressing me out oh.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Elebiju: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

angry sad
good night.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

angry sad
Stop stressing me out oh.
Stress ke..You never see stress..Am petting yougrin

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Stress ke..You never see stress..Am petting yougrin

Mtchew....You are not serious grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Elebiju: good night.

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Pinkytracy: Because nigerian men are exceptionally handsome!!!

and that's why their men keep murdering us (as we see in the News)
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Mtchew....You are not serious grin grin
Abegi..Good Morning and Good Night!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Abegi..Good Morning and Good Night!!

Mcteww!!....You better go and sleep..Or else, I'll get my koboko for you.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 12:50am On Jul 26, 2014
Elebiju: abeg commot nonsense post jare, IBO ko Ibibio ni.
Hmmm
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by oluwafunmisho(m): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2014
topic,let other children go to sleep o!crack clash brain
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by 14(m): 1:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Is this what we are fighting 4

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 1:40am On Jul 26, 2014
here's the answer
grin grin gringringrin

South African men are having far less sex than their counterparts around the world, according to a survey released on Tuesday.

Men in the country have sex on average 52 times a year,
Pharma Dynamics found in its survey.
This paled in comparison to the global average of 104 times a
year.

www.timeslive.co.za/lifestyle/2014/07/22/south-african-men-hard-up-for-sex---only-get-half-world-s-average

[center]here's the answer
grin grin gringringrin

South African men are having far less sex than their counterparts around the world, according to a survey released on Tuesday.

year.

www.timeslive.co.za/lifestyle/2014/07/22/south-african-men-hard-up-for-sex---only-get-half-world-s-average

[/center]here's the answer
grin grin gringringrin

year.

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 1:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Another interesting fact,

Nigerian women are most unfaithful in the world – Durex

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Kentnickole(m): 2:22am On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

Good night.
Hmmm
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 26, 2014
Only the Nigerians in Hillbrow would waste their precious time to date and marry South African black women. Never in my right mind would I wake up and think South African ladies in bosoms-exposing culture are good for dates. Jeez!

Ezro knows very well that their men are lazy.They like to feast on pap and get drunk on Umqombothi! No swag in South Africa! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 26, 2014
14: Is this what we are fighting 4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1577117_img_47319682037301_jpeg_jpeg6f1bfca7a996ad60d92f965c25ea5b29
Not beautiful at all! I don't admire a girl that is trying hard to look good when she is not!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by osystein(m): 3:28am On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Only the Nigerians in Hillbrow would waste their precious time to date and marry South African black women. Never in my right mind would I wake up and think South African ladies in bosoms-exposing culture are good for dates. Jeez!

Ezro knows very well that their men are lazy.They like to feast on pap and get drunk on Umqombothi! No swag in South Africa! angry lipsrsealed

Was wondering where this guy was, i've never seen a SA thread where he hasn't commented on.

What kept you so long?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 26, 2014
kgr28: Boom who gives a flying FVCK!!!
The thread is as shiit as the OP.
Now nigerians you can give yourselves these kind of tittles as always, just so you guys could be relevent!!

So long you guys continue to flock into SA like maggots, for greener pastures, Schools, women and whatever shitt it is you guys are doind in SA. we will always be relevent.

NO sane SAcn will relocate to nigeria. ONLY business people who are seeking profits and exploiting your black-azzes and funny its white people.

Intelligent people who cant run shitt...
Go and suck a c o c k, you envious i d i o t!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 26, 2014
osystein:

Was wondering where this guy was, i've never seen a SA thread where he hasn't commented on.

What kept you so long?
Lol... I just saw the thread, man.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2014
wish I could copy the way Nigerians play football ,that's the only thing I admire ,you might find what you regard as swag,is interpreted differently down south ...anyway its your swag,keep it

OrangeDream: You don't have to hate us dear..
We Nigerians have this aura that you can't help but beef us..We stand out anywhere we go..And that swagger remains solely a Nigerian property..No matter how hard you try to copy us..Its ours
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OXYGEN01: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2014
iwonbaoko: But you still feel inferior why?? You lot must be a lot worse off. Nigeria i no paradise but two things are true it is a lot better than Ghana more importantly the people are miles ahead of you.Certainly taking you as an exemplar whatever field of endeavour you may be involved in you will never be ahead of Nigerians in the same field. It certainly is a highlight for you to go home and tell your folk "today I was honoured to go to a Nigerian website and indulge my mental flatulence. I even abused a few of them!" Wow you have arrived, what a tough guy you are but then you'll wake up and you'll be Ghanaian still small and inconsequential really

Ahead as in foolishness, bombing, kidnappin, killing, armed robbery etc....I don't know where u people got your stupidity n foolishness from. Its sooo serious. .Can any African country compares itself with Ghana. A dog in Somalia even knows nigeria is the worst country in Africa n u ar trying to make comparison. Aboaaba.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mayor21(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Um From some of the posts Iv read on NL I'd say a lil bit...but no. Why do you ask
Just wanted to know...na it i go da speak wit u o, so u beta start to da learn am...lol..hope you got these one?
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mayor21(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2014
OXYGEN01: Ahead as in foolishness, bombing, kidnappin, killing, armed robbery etc....I don't know where u people got your stupidity n foolishness from. Its sooo serious. .Can any African country compares itself with Ghana. A dog in Somalia even knows nigeria is the worst country in Africa n u ar trying to make comparison. Aboaaba.
I'm here to quote niggaz with no brains. Just imagine this one.

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 26, 2014
OXYGEN01: Can any African country compares itself with Ghana. A dog in Somalia even knows nigeria is the
No African country can "COMPARES" itself. Chai!!!

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Mayor21:
Just wanted to know...na it i go da speak wit u o, so u beta start to da learn am...lol..hope you got these one?

lol well I think you said 'If im going to speak with you then you better start learning' ...why not just speak proper English since you can
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 9:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol Ill hold you to it...but lets be careful that could be seen as a form of payment grin
Hahahaha...... you r so kinky grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Mayor21(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol well I think you said 'If im going to speak with you then you better start learning' ...why not just speak proper English since you can
Ok!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2014
yomexp:
pay him no mind. he's just an ibo dude. full of hot air, empty chest beating, very arrogant, plus they just pull out statistics from thier anus. don't take them too seriously.
Hahaha....empty chest beating! Remove the gr8 Igbos from nigeria.... nd see her collapse under a second.... dicckhead!

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ghost01(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Ghost01(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2014
osystein: Another interesting fact,

Nigerian women are most unfaithful in the world – Durex

A survey conducted by condom manufacturer, Durex, in which 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed has ranked Nigerian women as the most unfaithful in the world.

www.channelstv.com/2012/07/16/nigerian-women-are-most-unfaithful-in-the-world-durex/

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.