Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (77149 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by OXYGEN01: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2014
iwonbaoko: No African country can "COMPARES" itself. Chai!!!
A kindergarten pupil in Ghana writes good n better English than all the so called graduates in that zoo.Abeg com(come) again.Failed educational system indeed.Read the whole sentence again n make ur own research on it.Mumu.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Joeblazeochola: 1 naija boiz fine 2 wiv gat d swag 3 we knw hw to take gud care of dem ladies (dis is wat most of awa gals dnt knw) 4 sexually we are buoyant
that's my qualities baby..

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Iamsynord:
oga abeg give me the group name on Facebook..
cheesy grin shocked cool kiss
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by V0lv0(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2014
unapologetic:

Am so sick and tired of them. Have always tried to avoid having a conflict with Ghanaians but the level of stupidity and lunacy portrayed by most of them is sickening.

I guess the blackness of their skin and the black star on their flag is has started affecting the little thinking faculty that they have
This is the dumbest comment I have ever read. Kudos to you! I hope you know that you are a black man too and not white. Utterly speechless. Just when I think I have heard it all. undecided
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Okeikpu(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2014
iwonbaoko: Your juvenile psychological insights might seem mighty and profound to the folk of Gauteng but to me they are just asinine emissions. I do not need to "show" national pride but I know for a fact that on any measure of competitiveness today 2014 Nigerians can hold their own against anyone and we do not even see you as competition. More importantly we know who we are and are very aware of all our shortcomings as a nation but are not ashamed of who we are, of our culture or of being black unlike most of your folk who strive assiduously to be more Western that the West and whiter than the white. When you see a Nigeria anywhere you know and we do not apologize for that
Black South Africans have issues not only with Nigerians but with ALL BLACK foreigners in SA. Not with the Chinese,Indians or others but with Zimbabweans,Nigerians and all other blacks.Why ? Because they show you up as slow,weak and uncompetitive. They reveal your excuses for what they really are; pathetic alibis
Let me remind you ignorant clods of one fact in 1976 BP was one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria but Nigeria decided they should not sell our oil to the apartheid government they did so on the sly and Nigeria sent them packing.To this day they have not been allowed to return.
Despite threats and intimidation from Britain we stood our ground because we saw injustice in your country. Not only Nigeria but every other country in black Africa supported you. Kids in Nigerian schools were made to contribute pennies toward the cause At the time America and Britain supported the apartheid regime. Now when Madiba died who were the people chosen to speak at his burial You guys are suffering from Stockholm syndrome as a society and have no self awareness. You think you are rich? In 50 year even Malawi will be ahead of you
Guy u are so on point..... well-done!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by NobiGod: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija:
Not beautiful at all! I don't admire a girl that is trying hard to look good when she is not!

That's blasphemy! You should be put to death!!!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by yungokus: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2014
All we need is ONE LOVE!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kgr28(m): 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Go and suck a c o c k, you envious i d i o t!
Kikikikikiki!!! Yeah you have F A G tendencies!! the reason you suggest I suck a d i c k!
We will remain relevent and you will always be second best. with all your self given tittles.

How many SA students studying in Nigeria??
How many SAcans in nigeria just doing shyt??
How many SAcan businesses in Nigeria?

All these questions compared to SA!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kgr28(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Go and suck a c o c k, you envious i d i o t!
Kikikikikiki!!! Yeah you have F A G tendencies!! the reason you suggest I suck a d i c k!
We will remain relevent and you will always be second best. with all your self given tittles.

All these questions compared to nigeria!!
Give me actual numbers then I can suck a c o c k!! and yours at that.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
kgr28: Kikikikikiki!!! Yeah you have F A G tendencies!! the reason you suggest I suck a d i c k!

All these questions compared to nigeria!!
Give me actual numbers then I can suck a c o c k!! and yours at that.

shocked lol you dont have to use this thread to justify doing that...I think you secretly want to grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
iwonbaoko: But you still feel inferior why?? You lot must be a lot worse off. Nigeria i no paradise but two things are true it is a lot better than Ghana more importantly the people are miles ahead of you.Certainly taking you as an exemplar whatever field of endeavour you may be involved in you will never be ahead of Nigerians in the same field. It certainly is a highlight for you to go home and tell your folk "today I was honoured to go to a Nigerian website and indulge my mental flatulence. I even abused a few of them!" Wow you have arrived, what a tough guy you are but then you'll wake up and you'll be Ghanaian still small and inconsequential really

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in shitnigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
SantaMafia: A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in shitnigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin grin grin
hey homo phucker u better shut ur mouth or I do it for u!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by SantaMafia: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
PrinxArthur1: hey homo phucker u better shut ur mouth or I do it for u!
you are welcome,ediot! let's see you do it, modafaka. you are a damn fvcking fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

hahahahahaha now i am waiting patiently for you to do your worse, coward! such a pathetic ediot!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kgr28(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

shocked lol you dont have to use this thread to justify doing that...I think you secretly want to grin
OK!! I had never yet done
such a thing in my life and dont wish to, but
now I feel a desire to, just to make your wishfull thinking real and secret turn into reality!! I think I'll do it and suck @All4naija
's d i c k!! then you dont have to think again, you will know for sure!!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
kgr28: OK!! I had never yet done
now I feel a desire to, just to make your wishfull thinking real and secret turn into reality!! I think I'll do it and suck @All4naija

shocked shocked ...ok lemme ask? Are you going to spit or swallow grin
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kgr28(m): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

What do you think? what do you normally do to your bf deep throat, spit or swallow?? Do you also take it in the azz?? It seems I can learn some much needed skills from you, if am really into this!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
kgr28: What do you think? what do you normally do to your bf deep throat, spit or swallow?? Do you also take it in the azz?? It seems I can learn some much needed skills from you, if am really into this!

undecided Wow I think you might actually be serious about this... I've never met a gay NL before. Wow this is interesting cheesy
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kgr28(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

undecided Wow I think you might actually be serious about this... I've never met a gay NL before. Wow this is interesting cheesy
Very Very interesting!! this is nairaland after-all, interesting staff and revelations are discovered here, and you yourself,are a revelation, a novice on Nairaland... more interesting things are coming for you.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by jakiedudu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: During the nairaland highjack, I added one South African chic on facebook and through her, I have noticed how crazy she is about her naija guy.

Why are they crazy about us? embarassed
Because we got swag cool
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
kgr28: OK!! I had never yet done
Ptui! Why in the whole wide world would I allow you to do that to me?! Jeez! I would rather be dead than allow a South African does that to me, you i d i o t!

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Are you out of your mind or what?! If you are a beautiful girl I would allow that, not a peasant South African!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
NobiGod:

That's blasphemy! You should be put to death!!!
Seriously, I think you have a big problem!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by kgr28(m): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija:
Ptui! Why in the whole wide world would I allow you to do that to me?! Jeez! I would rather be dead than allow a South African does that to me, you i d i o t!
Kikikiki,
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
@topic: because South African guys are a bunch of lazy losers? And South African women are a bunch of freaks with heightened libido only crazy Nigerians can fulfill. undecided I like the freaky ones, south African guys can be slow though, just like the kenyans too.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
buttchick: @topic: because South African guys are a bunch of lazy losers? And South African women are a bunch of freaks with heightened libido only crazy Nigerians can fulfill. undecided I like the freaky ones, south African guys can be slow though, just like the kenyans too.

and they got small poles and little horsepower
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Injera(f): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerians for better for worse you can't just ignore.
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Injera(f): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lurking on any thread are those smelly,inferior,envious trolls whose sole purpose is to derail exciting threads into Ghana-Nigeria rivalry.Please do not dignify them by responding to their posts.LOSERS

1 Like

Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Injera: Lurking on any thread are those smelly,inferior,envious trolls whose sole purpose is to derail exciting threads into Ghana-Nigeria rivalry.Please do not dignify them by responding to their posts.

!!!!!!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Dcmg(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Not just SA women,GH girls love 9ja guys die,dnt just know why.
A GH girl can agree to get pregnant for a 9ja guy for free,and she might even decide to take care of the baby without your financial help.Weird?Bitter truth
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dcmg: Not just SA women,GH girls love 9ja guys die,dnt just know why.
A GH girl can agree to get pregnant for a 9ja guy for free,and she might even decide to take care of the baby without your financial help.Weird?Bitter truth
Jeez! To raise another bunch of big-headed and unhealthy bastards. Africans should embrace organized life. It is too bad they hate it. Too many smelling people who need education in the continent, most especially, in Ghana!
Re: Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? by pickabeau1: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
all4naija: Jeez! To raise another bunch of big-headed and unhealthy bastards. Africans should embrace organized life. It is too bad they hate it. Too many smelling people who need education in the continent, most especially, in Ghana!

dude... dont u get tired of all this rivalry issues... from your posting history.. u dont even like nigeria

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.