Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness (11750 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Mary Apocalypse / Apocalypse [a Horror Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
glad u like it... using illustrations also add to a story line wink

Silas.. welcome to the zombieworld

Moreeeee... brains

[img]http://2.bp..com/-4vcnIgOC1Lk/TWDTrPAHvSI/AAAAAAAAABQ/bGVtlU7zW54/s760/killer_smiley.png[/img]
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
5minsmadness:
Ah sweerie pls don't vex, come and see av updated
Ok am no longer vexed. Bt u nid to update atleast evryday.
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Odward(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
#following.....stormy bucci,come and see better story here o on how to survive a zombie attack-you know say ur gf na zombie*winks*
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by stormybucci(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Odward: #following.....stormy bucci,come and see better story here o on how to survive a zombie attack-you know say ur gf na zombie*winks*
u dis dwarf of a senior broda, u never sieze 2 insult my gf, y?? see his mouth lyk d d entrance 2 bermulda triangle
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Rule number five: food rations must never be broken. Eat only what is assigned to you. If you eat even a morsel more, we are going to starve.

Rule number six: if you come in contact with a zombie and you are not bitten, wash off. Don't leave the slime everywhere. It could be contagious.

Rule number seven: I can add more rules if need be. I'm the boss.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Just three lines? angry angry angry
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
"These rules look made up!" Silas said, glaring at Dr Burke who chewed on his lower lip nervously. The doctor stared back at him, at a loss for words about the accusation.

"Follow these rules or leave MY panic room!" He yelled finally.

"Like you could force me out." Silas growled.

"Look, its not all about brawn. I can tell you are a very physical person..."

"Really?" Silas smirked. "How?"

Dr Burke ignored him and went on "but these rules are important. Simple, yes, but important. We took time out to think on these rules and they are very efficient."

"Who is 'we'?" Silas asked.

Dr Burke opened his mouth to answer when they both heard gunshots.

Silas was on the move before Dr Burke could react. He ran like a panther, full of adrenaline , through the other rooms to the computer room. There was movement on the computer screen and Silas bent over to get a closer look.

There were five people outside, all blacks, with shotguns and a chainsaw making a stand just outside the hidden door. Silas watched as they decimated the unending horde of the living dead, sending arms and legs flying in different directions and blowing up heads like rotted pumpkins. But despite their admirable courage, the situation looked desperate. Silas watched in horror as one of the undead succeeded in grabbing the overcoat of one of the men and drawing him into the crowd of frenzied mouths where he went down screaming in splashes of his own blood.

Silas jumped into the control seat. He scanned through the computer screen until he saw the button labelled "access". He clicked on it and a panel opened to show various buttons. The 'open lock' button flashed green on the screen and Silas promptly clicked on it even as Dr Burke limped quickly up behind him yelling

"No, don't - !"

The door slid effortlessly open even as Dr Burke lunged forward to click the 'lock' button. But it was too late.

The four negroes fell into the room, tumbling over themselves in terror and shock. They were followed by two shuffling undead. The biggest of the men recovered first, shooting the zombies in the chest. The force threw then backwards and out of the room just as Dr Burke hot the lock button and the door slid shut. The doctor grabbed Silas by the throat.

"You bastard!"

"What?" Silas retorted as he tried to pry off the doctor:s hands.

"Hey!" The biggest of the black men shouted.

Both men turned to look at him. He was pointing his shotgun at them.

"Abeg who una be?"

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by stormybucci(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
nitori olohun, haba... White's dae speak pidgin again?? diaris God ooo
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Lol. I believe dis negroes ar frm naija.
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
"I'm sorry, what?" Dr Burke asked even as Silas continued to stare.

The black man with the shotgun still pointed unnervingly at them asked again.

"Una dey deaf? Talk now before I blast you!"

"Efe put the gun down jare!" One of the other black men said as he stood up. "You think pidgin English is universally spoken?"

'Efe' turned to face the man "but, them fit be zombie...I wan make sure say..."

The other man walked over and quite carelessly grabbed the gun from Efe.

"You're embarrassing me. Its obvious they are not zombies. In fact they are probably the one that saved our asses." He turned to the two perplexed men. "Hi. I'm Caleb. This idi0t here is my cousin Efe. The others are Barry and Michael. We are Nigerians."

Silas and Dr Burke relaxed visibly as soon as the gun was pointed away from them. Silas stepped forward to shake Caleb's outstretched hand but Dr Burke drew him back.

"Weren't you listening to my rules at all?! They are covered in blood and gore! They need to be decontaminated."

"This is Dr Burke." Silas said to Caleb, ignoring the doctor's tirade. "He's the boss around here so take note. I'm Silas. I'm sorry you'll have to take a shower before we can shake hands."

"Its because we are black, right?" Caleb said, tight faced.

"No, no, its not like that, its just that..."

Silas and Dr Burke began to explain when Caleb and the rest of his gang burst into laughter.

"Its alright bro, we understand. We were just pulling your leg. I wouldn't want to shake hands with someone covered in zombie blood neither. Lead the way to the bathroom."

"What is this place?" Michael asked as they were led through the various rooms to the bathroom.

""Its the doctor's panic room. A kind of emergency holdout room against zombies." Silas explained.

"Actually it was meant for aliens, the zombie room is somewhere else." Dr Burke chipped in. He wasn't happythat sSilas was giving out so much information. And he was livid Silas had let them in. They would have to re-ration their supplies.

The Nigerians were very excited, all the more so when they saw the groceries room filled with food. They cheered and laughed and Dr Burke had a hard time stopping them from touching anything. Caleb, who seemed to be their leader had to call them to order.

"Alright guys behave yourselves. This man has been very gracious to make us his guests and save our lives in the process. Let's not make him regret it."

"Yessir!" They chorused in unison.

As they took their baths and changed clothes Dr burke called Silas aside.

"You broke the rules." He said grimly.

"What? You really expected me to leave them out there to die."

"Yes!" The doctor almost shouted.

"Well, sorry about that but I just can't. Don't worry we have more hands now instead of just the two of us. We'll be able to run this place better with more hands."

The doctor sighed. Things had just taken a turn for the worse.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
hahha.. naija ninjas

5minsmadness: "

"Abeg who una be?"
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ciela:
Ok am no longer vexed. Bt u nid to update atleast evryday.
Yes dearie. Av updated oh!
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
Odward: #following.....stormybucci,come and see better story here o on how to survive a zombie attack-you know say ur gf na zombie*winks*
grin grin
Welcome sirs!
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2014
pickabeau1: hahha.. naija ninjas

What's horror without a little comedy grin
Meanwhile, luved d graphics man

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
5minsmadness:
What's horror without a little comedy grin
Meanwhile, luved d graphics man

No probs,... bro

Keep it up!
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2014
The next morning found Dr. Burke gritting his teeth incessantly. Last night had been horrible. Being a very principled and quiet man, not to mention socially impaired, he had gone through last night's hosting and laughing among the Nigerians and Silas as if he were going through torture. They had decided early on to leave him out of their talks because he didn't seem interested in communication of that sort. That in itself didn't annoy him. What pissed him off was the way they had consumed the food he was rationing out. It was after the second helping that he had put his foot down and it was even Caleb and not Silas that had sided with him on the matter. He was seriously regretting bringing Silas along with him in the first place but then he realised without Silas he wouldn't have survived in the corridor long enough to enter the panic room. Whether he liked it or not he owed Silas his life. This fact irked him no end.

Silas on the other hand was glad for the new company. Just spending a few minutes alone with the doctor and he knew they weren't going to get along so well. Caleb and his crew were funny and loud and joked about everything, even their zombie experience. It made the atmosphere relaxed and gave him the much desired distraction he needed to avoid thinking about his dead wife.

Silas came out of the inner room and saw the doctor at the controls in the computer room. The doctor was feeding information into the laptop and was also listening to an online radio, one of the few ones left in the U.S that was still functional. The owner called himself "Zombie FM" and seemed to have locked himself in his studio when the whole chaos began.

"The scientists down at Alaska are coming up with a kind of antidote to the zombie virus. They have isolated monoclonal antibodies and tried it on lab rats and it seems to be working." The doctor said as Silas approached.

"That's good news then, right? Soon they should be able to sort out this whole mess." Silas replied.

The doctor didn't reply but continued to fiddle with his computer.

There was an awkward moment of silence between them. Silas broke it first.

"Look, there was no way I was going to let those zombies chow down on these people. I'm sorry I broke your rules but come on they are a little too stringent. I don't think I could have just sat here and let them become zombie dinner."

The doctor sighed. "The rules are for a reason. The more people we have in here the more difficult it is going to be to control everyone. You can see how difficult it was to search for bite marks last night."

Silas chuckled. "Doctor, you told a group of guys you have never met to strip naked in front of you and you started using your torch to prod them! It was kind of embarrassing."

"But necessary!" The doctor challenged.

"Efe still thinks you are gay after that incident"

"What?"

"Never mind". Silas said trying hard not to laugh. "Look, you are still in charge and they look like cooperative people. I don't think you'll have any problems."

The sudden sound of heavy banging outside the hidden door made them almost jump out of their skins.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2014
lol... doctor... pricking nd poking... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Dr Burke and Silas stared at the computer monitor in disbelief. Knocking persistently at the door were a two men and a young girl. There was no way they could have known a hidden door was there but there they were.

"How...what...?" Was all Dr Burke could say.

"How do they know about the room?" Silas asked, puzzled. "Are they colleagues of yours?"

"What? No." Dr Burke said scratching his head. "I have no idea who they are."

The knocking persisted. It was violent and very loud.
"They are going to bring the whole zombie world down here with all that racket!" Dr Burke said angrily.

"Hey, whats all the noise about?" Caleb said as he entered the room with Efe. "Is that knocking?"

"Some folks are at the door." Silas said.

"Wait...is that..." Caleb took a closer look at the monitor then suddenly let out a whoop of joy.

"Hey folks, its the klausers!" Caleb motioned excitedly for the doctor. " They made it here! Open up and let them in!"

"How did they know you guys were here?" Silas asked still puzzled.

"I called them last night." Efe said and held up a mobile phone. "We are neighbors. We said we'd contact each other if we found a safe place. Come on and open the door."

"No!" Dr Burke said through gritted teeth. "We are stretching our resources as it is! This is my place and I'm not opening the door for anyone else. If you don't like it you can go and join them.

The two Nigerians stared at the doctor for a while, then Efe stalked off angrily.

"Efe, wait! Doctor..." Caleb said, "listen to reason. There was no way we could have known we weren't supposedto contact anyone else. AAfter these guys come in we won't call any other person."

"Why didn't you even tell me yoyhad a cell phone?!" Dr Burke almost screamed. "Do you k ow how valuable it is in a time like this? And you wastes credits calling your friends over?"

"Oh, Efe has loads of credit. We burst into an abandoned store before we came here." Caleb said, looking at the monitor apprehensively as the knocking continued. "Come on man, let them in. There's a little girl out there for goodness sake."

There was some commotion in the inner room and Efe appeared in the computer room brandishing his shotgun. He pointed it violently at the doctor.

"Whoa there!" Silas shouted going in front of the doctor.

"Open that door now or I swear I'll blast the both of you.!" He shouted. Caleb said nothing but backed away.

"You cant kill us both." Dr Burke said. "At the very least you can't kill me. There are things about this room that only I have the information for. Heck, you guys don't even know how to open the door."

"I don't care!" Efe shouted and pointed the gun straight at Silas' chest. "Open the door or I shoot both of you and shoot the door until it opens! Then we can collect all we need and leave this stupid place!"

"Efe..." Caleb began.

"A beg leave me jo! You know say I like that babe Na hin this fool wan make zombie chop?!"

He cocked the shotgun and pointed it at the two men again. Dr Burke had remained behind Silas but he wasn't sure he was going to be totally safe if the man decided to pull the trigger. Everything was going to hell fast.

"I'm going to count to three." Efe said. "One! Two!..."

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Efe na phooool.... so na because of punny n booty call he is jeopardising his hideout

na waaaaaaaa... this punny sha

"A beg leave me jo! You know say I like that babe Na hin this fool wan make zombie chop?!"
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2014
"I hope you are happy." Dr Burke said with a sad smile as he punched in a code on the computer. The door slid effortlessly open.
'Sorry doc". Silas said. And he meant it.
The two men came came in with one of them holding the young girl protectively. They relaxed when they saw Efe and Caleb. They cheered and hailed each other and soon Barry and Michael had come to join them.

"What about Obinna? Where is he?" One of the new men asked. There was sudden silence as Caleb shook his head sadly. "He didn't make it."

"What's with the gun, Efe?" The klauser called Sven asked, eyebrows raised.

Dr Burke pressed another button and the door slid shut.
"What's going to happen now?" He said, watching Efe.
Efe slowly put the gun down and faced Sven.

"This guy didn't want to open the door for my peeps so I had to threaten him with the gun."

"Efe! You didn't have to do that!" Sven said although he cast an evil glance at Dr Burke. "We won't stay where we are not wanted. We leave immediately."

"That would be nice." Said Dr Burke.

"He's only kidding." Silas said with a quick grin. "You folks are already here. Please don't mind the doc, he was just following orders."

"Whose orders?" Klein, the other man asked. "Is there someone else in this place?"

Silas ignored the question and quickly introduced himself and the doctor who was sitting quietly at his computer screen. Klein and Sven were gay partners who had come from Europe to find jobs and the girl was their adopted daughter Jenny who was only nineteen. She smiled at Efe who smiled back but apart from that she kept to herself.

As soon as the pleasantries were over and everyone was feeling more relaxed Silas made Efe apologise to the doctor which he did grudgingly. The doctor nodded his acknowledgement of the apology though Silas knew the doctor hadn't accepted it. But the acknowledgement was good enough for now.

Silas called everybody together and recited the rules for them. He noted the impressed look on Dr Burke's face as he mentioned them one after the other.

"And finally rule number six is: If you come in contact with a zombie and you have not been bitten, wash off." Silas looked round at all of them. "These rules must be maintained at all times if we want to survive this zombie apocalypse. The good doctor has been kind enough to accommodate us, let's appreciate him by following his rules. And yeah, rule number seven is that he can add more if need be."

Everyone nodded somberly. Caleb apologised once more to the doctor for Efe's behaviour. The doctor stood up from his computer and looked at Efe.

"Rule number seven: All mobile phones or guns or any other equipment in your posession must be handed over to me. I need you to do that now."

Efe looked at Caleb who nodded. He held out his shotgun and Silas collected along with his mobile phone. Caleb also brought out a mobile phone while Michael went into the inner room and came back with the chainsaw.

Silas kept everything in a cupboard and then turned to the newcomers. "What about it guys?"

"Why should we trust you?" Klein asked defensively.

"Because we are letting you stay." Dr Burke said, getting up from his seat. "Because I'm letting all of you stay. Does this look like a family outing? Do you think we are magically safe here just because some idiot with a gun let you in? You think others haven't made hideouts and fortresses? Do you know how they fell? Because they didn't have rules!!!"

Dr Burke stopped his rant midway to catch his breath.
Efe wanted to protest being called an idiot but the look in the doctor's eyes were near maniacal and he decided to keep quiet. Jenny hid behind her fathers who glared at the doctor.

"If you are not going to keep to the rules no problem." Dr Burke said. "We can give you whatever you need but then you have to leave." He turned to efe. "And that goes for you too!"

There was silence for a moment then Klein came forward and brought out a kitchen knife and a mobile phone with a pair of scissors. Sven handed over his mobile phone and a table knife.

Silas looked at the instruments before him and stifled the urge to burst into laughter.

"Thanks for cooperating guys." He said as he put everything away. "Now if you'll come this way, the good doctor would like to scan you."

They followed obediently into the inner room where the doctor got his probe. He sent the others out and made Klein and Sven strip. Totally naked now, he examined every inch of them with his fluorescent light, looking out for scratches or bites. He found none.

"Good." He said. Now you guys go in and shower while I examine your daughter here..."

You will do no such thing!" Sven said holding jenny to himself. She squealed and pulled away from him.

"Dad! Ewww, you are naked remember?"

"I don't care. Stay close honey, I don't want this pervert getting his dirty hands all over you!"

"You can't be serious?" Dr Burke said, aghast. "Look I'm a doctor, its purely professional, I need to examine..."

"Are you a medical doctor ?" Klein asked.

Dr Burke hesitated. "No, but..."

"Then you are not touching a hair on her head." Klein said moving his massive frame between him and the girl. "She's our responsibility and we can tell you right now that she hasn't been bitten."

"I need to see for myself." Dr Burke insisted.

"Hell no!" Sven said.

"This is absurd!" Dr Burke exclaimed in exasperation.

"All right , all right!" Jenny screamed and they all looked at her. Before any of her fathers could stop her she pulled off her top and skirt, leaving her bra and panties on.

"I'm not taking anything else off!" She said defiantly.

"This is close enough." Dr Burke said. He quickly scanned her aware that her fathers were staring at him with murderous gazes.

"Finished. She's clean." He said. "I'll leave you all to shower. There are fresh clothes in the drawer." And then he quickly left.

"Bloody pervert!" Sven hissed and went to his daughter. "Good thinking Jenny. I don't think he suspected anything."

Jenny smiled and waited for her dads to go shower. When they were through she entered, pulling off her bra and panties and turning on the shower. The cool water was soothing to her skin, except for the lower part of her left breast where she had been scratched deeply by one of the zombies when they escaped from their house.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2014
interesting.. Silas looking out for Dr Burke
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 11:39am On Aug 23, 2014
pickabeau1: interesting.. Silas looking out for Dr Burke
Thanks
Updated.

@odward, stormybucci, ciela, timothy3113,
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Also inviting from diary section
Kslib
Missmommy
Miss.terious
Joywendy
Missyhorlah
Jossi994
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by joywendy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks for the mention
Nice story
There was a lil typo error in your last post.
#following smiley
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by stormybucci(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
5minsmadness:
Thanks
Updated.

@odward, stormybucci, ciela, timothy3113,
ghen ghen! ghen!! ghen!!! eshin shin carry kpomo... so dat girl don dae infected?? na efe go suffer am
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
#"Bloody pervert!" Sven hissed and went to his daughter. "Good thinking Jenny. I don't think he suspected anything."
Jenny smiled and waited for her dads to go shower. When they were through she entered, pulling off her bra and panties and turning on the shower. The cool water was soothing to her skin, except for the lower part of her left bosom where she had been scratched deeply by one of the zombies when they escaped from their house.#
This gay guys and their daughter na winch them be! Yawa don gas angry

Tags:Victoriousvic,MrsBreezy,Lynpetra,Yuzedo
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Timothy3113(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guy cum update now
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2014
pickabeau1: angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness
shocked
Covers head with crash helmet

Next update by this evening angry nothing will stop me!
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy

standing by ....

5minsmadness:
shocked
Covers head with crash helmet

Next update by this evening angry nothing will stop me!

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Evening don pass o.. Night don reach. 5minsmadness wey you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Kiss From A Fish (a Must Read Short Story) - By Eesy / Formal Education Is No Longer The Best Legacy / Assignment: How He Spent His Christmas Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.