Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness (11570 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Mary Apocalypse / Apocalypse [a Horror Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 6:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Its 11am in the morning. Dr Burke and Silas are in the computer room. They watch as horde after horde of zombies pass by the secret door, shuffling about aimlessly. Dr Burke switches the computer surveillance cameras to the ones outside the building. The view from here is bleak as well. Groups of the undead stand still inthe sstreets waiting for one if the living to stroll in among them and offer gastric stimulation. Dr Burke points at one of them sadly. It is wearing a bloodied lab coat and its neck is bent at an odd angle. It used to be his colleague. They both listen to the radio, Zombie FM plays some catchy tunes and intermittently calls out to those quietly listening to his broadcast to be strong and be sure that the government is doing something about this. BBC comes on for a few minutes, the broadcaster telling of a safe haven for scientists deep underground working hard to create an antiserum to stop the zombie Apocalypse. They offer hope as well. But as far as Dr Burke and Silas can see from the cameras on the streets, there appears to be no hope.
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 6:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Caleb is in the second room, his favourite room , the food area. He grins and laughs with his friends and brothers Barry and Michael. They share experiences and crack jokes. Klein and Sven sit beside them and watch them with admiration. Anyone looking at them would think they were having a picnic or a party. No one would believe that they knew the world was ending just outside these walls. They wonder at the resilience of Nigerians , their good humour and happy nature. No wonder they were once called the happiest people on earth. Klein lovingly holds his lover's hand and they look at each other
No words are spoken but they both think of the same thing; the trauma they have suffered, the loss of thier house and belongings, the death of their friends. It has been 3days since the Zombie apocalype began and the world has been turned upside down. But somehow they were able to pull through. The Nigerians had stayed with them for a while when it all happened, there were seven of them then. They had been playing loud Fuji music and trying to keep up their spirits when the zombies surrounded their house and started pounding on their doors and windows. Apparently the music had attracted them. Two Nigerians had been lost trying to fight them off and now Obinna too had gone, taken by the ever increasing zombie horde.
They had been too scared to leave the house but the Nigerians had forseen that the zombies would eventually break through and had promised to find a safe haven for them. They both knew that even of the others didn't keep their promise the one called Efe would. He had been feasting his eyes on their adopted daughter since he moved into the neighborhood and they knew he was smitten with her. He wouldn't leave her behind.

They were happy to receive his call and had come running to this place, having to push through a group of zombies that had stood by their front door in the process. The zombies reaction were slow thus they were able to escape but one had grabbed at Jenny and clawed her shirt. After they had escaped they had cleaned the place thoroughly with water. Surely she was safe from infection? She hadn't reported any signs of being sick and they were very optimistic she would be OK.

They had watched as Jenny had asked to go and use the toilet a few minutes ago. They also observed Efe saying something about collecting a towel to clean his face. They smiled to each other as both young people disappeared into the same room.

Love was love and they were liberal, modern parents. Their Jenny was in safe hands.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2014
Jenny sits on the toilet bowl and takes a pee. She feels a little warm but other than that she is okay. She touches the wound at the side of her breast, the area is numb, completely without pain. Jenny takes this as a good sign that she is getting better.

She was horrified when the zombie grabbed at her, its long unmanicured nails ripping through her sweater and tearing at her skin. She screamed and bashed in the head of the creature with the huge iron rod she was holding. The head had burst open in a spray of blood and pus. She thinks she recognised the zombie as the homeless man who passed frequently through her street, oogling her anytime he had the chance. The bastard had finally been able to cup a feel in death. She shivers involuntary.

She hears the bathroom door creak open and she immediately knows who it is. She has been dying to fall into the arms of this big black man since the whole nightmare began. She didn't think her parents knew the extent of their relationship but she knew they wouldn't mind so much as long as she played safe. They were very liberal with her , having been judged for their own uniqueness , they didn't feel it would be right placing too many boundaries for her in the relationship area and yhey made sure she had enough exposure with the opposite sex so people wouldn't think they were influencing their adopted daughter to be like them. As long as the person was nice and responsible they turned a blind eye to her escapades. She loved it that way.

She smelled him, a delicious aroma that made her want to dash out from the room and jump him, and she giggled at the thought. His advancing footsteps stopped.

'Jenny? Jenny how far, are you alright?'

He was always so bashful. That's what she liked about him. She knew he was fiercely in love with her. She had heard how he had practically forced Dr Burke to open the door for them at gunpoint. It turned her on furiously.
She cleaned herself and stood up from the toilet seat, watching through the almost transparent door as he approached.

'I know you must think I'm a clumsy oaf.' He said. 'I ruined your house with my loud music. I'm so sorry. I tried to call you guys as soon as we got here. Can you forgive me?'

His smell was over powering. She had never smelt him like this before. It was a lovely body scent, alluring. It drove her wild. She felt wet immediately and her nipp.l e s stood on end. She couldn't wait any longer. She yanked open the door and pulled the surprised Efe into the toilet with her.

They kissed furiously. Her lips against his heightened his already peaking desire. He had never kissed a white girl before. Her lips were so soft he didn't want to let go,ever. She pulled at his shirt, unbottoning it and feeling his bare hairy chest. He moaned in pleasure and lifted her off her feet. In one quick motion she had removed her top and her naked breasts stared invitingly at him. Needing no further prompting he dived gratefully into this succulent meal offered on a silver platter. He kissed and licked and sucked and she gasped at his strength, amazed at the pleasure he was giving her, amazed of how delicious he smelled, how irresistible helooked to her. She wanted to lick every part of his body and savour him like a choice meal. She pulled off his shirt and he had to drop her to take the dangling shirt off. As he did so she knelt down and pulled off his belt. The act drove him crazy. He grabbed her and carried her up to his level again, pinning her back against the toilet wall and sucking at her breasts. His mouth and tongue explored every inch and she clawed at his back, making small love marks in his skin, wondering why she felt so eager to have him, why she felt so hungry. Soon they were locked in that familiar embrace of pure lust and pleasure and finally collapsed in a heap on the floor of that small toilet closet.

They didn't realise it wasn't only pleasure they had just shared. But they were soon to find out.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 7:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Pickabeau1
Odward
Timothy3113
Stormybucci
Ciela
Ksslib
Missmommy
Missmossy tongue
Miss.terious
Joywendy
Missyhorlah
Jossi994

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Ewo

Zombie love shocked shocked

I no be qualified doctor.. She want make I give am injection grin grin

Injection to infection

angry

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Timothy3113(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thank you for updating today.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Timothy3113: Thank you for updating today.
A beg no vex. Will try and make d updates more frequent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
MizMyColi..come and get scared tongue

Meanwhile please relax with the font

Its looks like i have sand in my eyes when the post is long
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by MizMyColi(f): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2014

Jeeezzzz
@Pickabeau1,
How does a person read thos kind of story and sleep well at night.

Goose pimples all over.

Please, I promise not to ask you the meaning of "Evuls" next time. embarassed embarassed

I know better now.

Chai, see me shivering slightly cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 6:16am On Sep 11, 2014
MizMyColi:
Jeeezzzz
@Pickabeau1,
How does a person read thos kind of story and sleep well at night.

Goose pimples all over.

Please, I promise not to ask you the meaning of "Evuls" next time. embarassed embarassed

I know better now.

Chai, see me shivering slightly cheesy

grin....this is the characterization part
Not much has happened

Lean back and enjoy d ride
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Ksslib(m): 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Space booked..

Coming to read at night to enjoy it best...
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 2:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Dr Burke was asking Caleb about his plans

"Oh, I intend to move out with my crew soon , before we eat you out of house and home. " Caleb said with a grin.
"No but seruously man, I've checked out your place from this computer room to the kitchen and bathroom. You couldn't have prepared for more than two people to stay here, three tops. Me and my guys are heading to Makob's hothouse . its a club down the road with a steel door entrance, enough drink and a decent amount of food. Also I know where the owner keeps his gun in case of any trouble. It will be a great place for me and my crew to hang out till this all blows over."

"I'm not really chasing you guys, you know..." Dr Burke said.

"Yes you are. " Caleb said. "But its OK. This is survival. Some of us were of the opinion of taking over your little joint but then I guess you wouldn't tell us how to operate the place even under threat. And besides we might need each other in future. Islands of survivors, so to speak."

Dr Burke sighed. He actually was getting to like Caleb. He was not only cheerful and friendly he was very logical as well. Almost more logical than Silas, he was willing to bet. Oh well...

"How come you know so much about the club?" Silas asked from behind Caleb. Calwn swirled around.
"Because I used to work there."

"But what if you get there and see its already occupied?"

Caleb grinned. "Steel doors man. And I'm the only living person with the keys. No one is breaking in there without the keys."

"What if the owner has a spare?"

Caleb sighed and walked over to the screen. He searched around the computer monitor for a while then pointed.

"See. See that struggling mass of undead flesh there? That used to be the owner."

Silas and Dr Burke looked closely at the monitor. They recognised the last Nigerian to enter the room, the one that had been torn to shreds before he could make it.

"Obinna was my brother. Before all this shit started we were going to make it big at the club. Stuffed the place full of food and drinks, enough to party for a month. He was a banker back home but came here to be a bar-tender. He built up a reputation and saved up some money for the place and called me to come and join him as soon as I wa able. I wasn't doing nothing back home haven being laid off my accounting job, so I took the deal."

He sighed again. It was the first time the two men had seen him sad.

"Anyways, the key won't he much use to him now."

"I'm sorry man." Silas said. "You must be hurting."

Caleb shook his head and chuckled. "Ain't time to be hurting. Time to survive. When I'm safely in the club then I can think of all I've lost and break down in tears but for now I've got to take care of my crew.

There was a moments silence as all three men silently appraised each other. Silas was just about to say something to Caleb when they all heard a crash from the kitchen area.

"Holy Shit! She's one of them!" They heard Barry shout out in alarm.

All three men jumped to their feet and ran into the kitchen area only to meet a most unpleasant sight.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 2:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Klein was holding down Jenny in a corner of the kitchen. Because of his bulk and strength he was able to easily pin jenny down on the floor and immobilize her. Jenny screamed and snapped her jaws viciously. Sven was pacing around in front of the duo, his hand in his mouth and crying pitifully. Barry, Michael and Efe were standing at alert at the other side of the kitchen.

Jenny's skin had turned a deathly pale. Her eyes were bloodshot and she kept jerking her body around violently and growling and baring her jaws. She spat out at Sven who moved quickly out of the way and continued weeping afar off.

"She had just come out of the bathroom with Efe here and went straight to the fridge to get something to eat." Michael was saying. " I asked what she would like and she said meat and I was like there's some meat pie in the fridge but she kept on insisting on meat and next thing I know she's downing your raw steak...

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2014
Oh oh...

Zombie lurv....
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Timothy3113(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Waiting for more
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Efe is next.. You see wetin punny don cause ba?

Tags:
Victoriousvic
MrsBreezy
Kachisbarbie
Khalessi
CopyNG
Giannakopoulos.
Come and read Zombie story o
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
"Did she bite anyone?" Dr Burke whispered.

Silas just stood there in shock. He looked into the young girl's now dead eyes as the glanced menacingly at him and he had a flashback of how he had seen his wife on the kitchen floor.

Sven was wailing.
"My baby, oh no not my little girl..."

"DID SHE BITE ANYONE?!" Dr Burke yelled.

"We all yelled at her when she started eating the steak raw but she didn't pay any attention, just went on chewing g and tearing and licking, " Barry said, "Sven went over to her and next thing we know she throws him to the floor and tries to bite his neck..."

"But Klein pulled her off just in time and pinned her down like so." He pointed at Klein still kneeling atop the violently struggling zombie his face taut, his eyes hardened.

Dr Burke looked like he was going to burst with rage. He pointed viciously at Sven.

"I told you to let me examine her and you refused!" He yelled. "You've put all of our lives in danger because of your STUPIDITY! Now for goodness sake DID SHE BITE ANYONE?!"

"No, doc." Barry replied. "She didn't even so much as scratch Sven, we already checked."

Dr Burke went out and collected his fluorescent light and marching stoically to the still weeping Sven , he yanked him forward and examined his neck, arms and chest.

"He's clean. Still you need to go and shower. Go. Now!"

Sven went dejectedly into the bathroom.

"We need to get rid of her." Caleb said quietly. He had been looking at Efe suspiciously. Efe met his eyes and looked away quickly.

"We can't risk carrying her out in this struggling state. " Silas said. "She could scratch or bite one of us in the process."

"Just say it." Klein said quietly. "We need to put a bullet in her head. Or break her neck."

There was an awkward silence between them during which Sven's wails could be heard from the bathroom and the zombie snarled and struggled to get her arms free.

"My poor daughter..." Klein whispered.

"She ain't your daughter anymore, Klein." Bary replied.

Klein looked up at him.

"Yeah. I know."

With one sudden swift movement he pulled her neck up and sideways. There was a vicious snapping sound and the zombie was still.

"Holy shit." Barry said.

Klien had tears in his eyes. " We promised ourselves. Sven and I. We promised that if she were to turn, we would end it. We wouldn't prolong her suffering. Its done. Someone carry her out. I think I'm going to vomit."

"I'll do it." Caleb said and went forward. He grabbed the head. "Efe, come and help me with her feet."

"Efe hesitated then walked forward. Together they hoisted the body up and Dr Burke went into a room and came out with a body bag.

"Put her in here." He said. "We need to get her out as soon as possible. Sometimes even snapping thier necks doesnt work."

Caleb and Efe carried the body to the entrance with Dr Burke ahead of them to open the door. Caleb looked Efe in the eye and he glared back.

"She no bite me!" He finally whispered.

"Guy, you sure so?" Caleb demanded

"Yes Na! I go lie for you again?" He said

"But you kiss the babe for bathroom sha?"

"No o!" Efe almost shouted. "She no even free make I hug am self, she just dey form wetin I no know.we sha just gist gist gist until I vex comot".

"Okay o. " Caleb said. "I say make I ask."

"Eh okay." Efe said, even as he felt his body go warm and his mouth became very dry.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Efeeeeee say d truth b4 u turn to zombie o.
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Timothy3113(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ciela: Efeeeeee say d truth b4 u turn to zombie o.
person fit turn true kissing. pls oga madness can a person turn to zombie tru sex
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ciela: Efeeeeee say d truth b4 u turn to zombie o.

grin grin grin

Timothy3113: person fit turn true kissing. pls oga madness can a person turn to zombie tru sex

The punny go do u magun...then the bite go convert u to zombie
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
All that love scratch wey them scratch the baga nko
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
jossi994: Efe is next.. You see wetin punny don cause ba?

Tags:
Victoriousvic
Come and read Zombie story o
I don land. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Timothy3113: person fit turn true kissing. pls oga madness can a person turn to zombie tru sex
Only Efe can say d truth. D kissin can lead to scratch nd bites here nd there. Nd besides he nids to b examined properly nd bath tu.
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Odward(m): 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello!!!!!!!
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oga 5minsmadness hw u dey? Do cum update i beg
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Ksslib(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Reminds me of Super eagles Efe Ambrose. The way he moves and all that. Keshi better check that guy well o.. grin

I love this story.. Nice one 5minsmadness. I hope you do update quite often cos patience is one virtue, i sadly, lack. embarassed

pickbeau, lwkmd! That pic, is that a zombie OR a baby flashing milk tooth threating to suck his ma's bosom without mutual agreement? Daris God oo..
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib: Reminds me of Super eagles Efe Ambrose. The way he moves and all that. Keshi better check that guy well o.. grin
I love this story.. Nice one 5minsmadness. I hope you do update quite often cos patience is one virtue, i sadly, lack. embarassed
pickbeau, lwkmd! That pic, is that a zombie OR a baby flashing milk tooth threating to suck his ma's bosom without mutual agreement? Daris God oo..

Yes ooo....... There is Gawd oooo
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Ksslib(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes ooo....... There is Gawd oooo
Erm, Last update. September 12 .

What's your say on that? From an apocalyptic point of view.
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by pickabeau1: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Erm, Last update. September 12 .

What's your say on that? From an apocalyptic point of view.

The OP has been zombified cheesy cheesy cheesy

Friday the 12th

5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by Ksslib(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
pickabeau1:

The OP has been zombified cheesy cheesy cheesy

Friday the 12th

5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness 5minsmadness angry angry angry angry
Thought as much. So this was more like a diary? I see.

Besides, who do you suspect him to be amongst the lot? One of they gay couples? grin ..e..t..c
Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
Efe and Caleb carried the zombie Jenny towards the door. Suddenly the body bag jerked violently. Efe screamed and dropped the bag, taking off towards the kitchen.

"Dam it, Efe!" Caleb shouted as Dr Burke ran back to help. Caleb held the bah zip in place as the zombie struggled to get out. There was the sound of crunching bones as it twisted its now broken neck left and right.

"Keep your hands away from the head area," Dr Burke said, struggling with the feet. "She could bite at you through the nylon!"

"I know!" Caleb said as he grabbed at where he supposed the arms were and held them down. Barry and Klein came running out with Barry carrying the shotgun.

"What the hell happened? Efe just ran in screaming and cowered in a corner refusing to explain...holy shit." Barry said as the body bag started to struggle again. Helooked at Klein. "I thought you broke her neck!"

"I did." Klein said and suddenly backed up against the wall. The thought of what he had previously done and the extra thought that he may not have done it properly hit him hard.

"I'm a monster." He said.

"What? No you are not , you did what had to be done!" Barry shouted, dropping the gun and helping the others secure the struggling body.

"What's going on?" Silas came up and saw the struggling body. He bent down and grabbed the legs.

"Doctor, get the door open. We'll throw her out." He said.

Dr Burke nodded and went for the door. As he was about to open the door he glanced at the computer screen. There were a dozen zombies shuffling around just outside. He paused.

"Doc, what are you waiting for , open the gaddem door!" Caleb yelled.

"I can't." Dr Burke said grimly. "There are zombies outside!"

1 Like

Re: How To Survive A Zombie Apocalypse-shorts By 5mmadness by 5minsmadness: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ksslib:
Thought as much. So this was more like a diary? I see.

Besides, who do you suspect him to be amongst the lot? One of they gay couples? grin ..e..t..c

Una no well o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka Wins The Europe Theatre Prize / 4 African Tips For Overcoming Procrastination / Butt Hurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.