Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? (31214 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingTom(m): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: Lol..u don start abi? grin good to know u are okay
Hmmmmm, this one I've not been around, I hope nobody has lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by January27(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
when he begins to careless about you, you know he is cheating
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by princechrming(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
An intelligent girlfriend is the one that spends so much of her boyfriend's money, that he can no longer afford another woman grin

13 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Cecediva(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmmm, this one I've not been around, I hope nobody has lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Buy a cheatometer

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by freecharles(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pinkytracy: How do you know that your boyfriend is cheating on you?

And u expect me to tell you so that my gf will know too abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
I think cheating is when u get caught. If u r yet to b busted, den u ain't cheating
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by modupeaderonke(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
When he start naggin,and seenin fault in evrytin u do or say

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
January27: when he begins to careless about you, you know he is cheating

Face your book. BTW, nice pix.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingTom(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Your mouth don close abi? grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by frankgreat(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
When he starts complaining..
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Cecediva(f): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingTom:
Your mouth don close abi? grin
Nooo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
When you casually talk to his friends,n they seem anxious, nervous,or eager to leave..they probably know something you don't know and be discreet when trying to catch a cheater.If you let them know you are onto them,they will hide the situation completely...Your best bet is to catch them slipping up..If he/she is cheating,throw them out of your life...Enjoy your life and be glad that you found out.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by pweedyuz(f): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
watchthisposter:

grin grin grin

1000+ likes

Dearie if ur BF ever does that, u berra start running 4 ur lyf...

Dat 1 no be cheatin'

D guy don go smoke weed O cheesy cheesy
Haha
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: If he doesn't let you go through his phone all of a sudden; that nigga is cheating lipsrsealed
this is like the easiest, I'll simply clear my chats nd everything implicating b4 we see....when its not like we live under the same roof.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2014

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: ahn ahn....

You don vex o shocked

you know i cant cheat on you right?
Yes,

Why all this our play play threads dey make front page these days?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Start Cheating... It takes one to know one...To the pure, all things are pure...
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Harbosede02: Wen he spends day and nyt on nairaland.
Do you know that it's not every active member of this forum come online to cheat?
Do you know that this is a faceless forum where any female handle might be male while male is female or a shim?
Last Bullet
You only know that your boyfriend is cheating buy watching him, setting up traps etc...
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
when he sneaks into ur rum fr ur Papa huz to steal moni go free him Oda personal person grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by sufficientGrace: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
His phone can't lie! go tru his recent dialled numbers, n chats
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by JEITO: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]. Becareful when seeking to know a secret because you might just find out one that will change your life forever...@ all

Whatever happened to trust in relationship @ OP
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by zicoraads: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cheating? Except the nigga aint a pro yet, cos if he is, the more u look, the less you'll actually see.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by sirugos(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
If she is browsing using MTN cheat

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Emma8043(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: If he doesn't let you go through his phone all of a sudden; that nigga is cheating lipsrsealed
Na u buy fone for ram? Even if u buy d fone self
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingTom(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: Nooo cheesy grin
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Sheila221(f): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
I no won knw abeg na do me I do u.
Shikena!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by chlowi(f): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
Seriously I don't wanna knw
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by TrishaP(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

oh please don't try to be choosy! they're the simplest thing on earth..
Sometimes tough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.