Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? (31220 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by sufficientGrace: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Elebiju: I don't keep logs on my phone,not even my nairaland history, my messages? empty. I don't stay out later than 7pm except on Saturdays when I go for rehearsals so help me advise my babe how to catch me in the act.
Y are ur logs always empty? For me I must Suspect you ooo.
You are sure Hiding something
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Pain(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
When he begins to walk with a slight slant. He's cheating! Watch out and thank me later....For now I'm sipping Starlite Lager okay?

Now ride along and go do something useful with your life or better still, go to bed and hug your pillow!
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Harbosede02: Wen he spends day and nyt on nairaland.

How am i sure u not cheating on me?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
u mean,am
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by pweedyuz(f): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
JurassicPark:

..Nawah o, so a broda can't return home in high spirit.. Or u want to see him always feeling bad
dere are songs to sing wen in high spirit
dere s alway dorrobucci or pick any terry g's song.....i will know ur in d spirit
dont cum home singing banky w's strong thing or olamides she carry back;she carry front.............
#nah#

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Elebiju: I don't keep logs on my phone,not even my nairaland history, my messages? empty. I don't stay out later than 7pm except on Saturdays when I go for rehearsals so help me advise my babe how to catch me in the act.
sharp man
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
You can only know Your Boyfriend is Cheating When you your self is cheating either Actively or passively
That's all

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Pinkytracy: How do you know that your boyfriend is cheating on you?
By their attitude ye shall knw dem.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Elebiju: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
sufficientGrace:
Sweet you won't suspect me nada, attention is the key give a woman the attention she needs and you are the most perfect guy out there.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: You can only know Your Boyfriend is Cheating When you your self is cheating either Actively or passively
That's all
you just hit the nail on the head.

An innocent girl that's in love will never suspect you're cheating unless she herself has an idea of what cheating is all about.though in NL what we see here daily are oldies irrespective of their age that has been through a lot......trust me,by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Swiftboy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: When he keeps telling you ''I love you''
you're endowed...that your bosom needs my handling.lol grin
SOFT RIGHT?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Miner13: 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2014

and you angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Lily4star(f): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
1 guy post
"ALL GIRLS ARE GOATS" for em pm, I come ping am ask "HAVE U SERVED UR MUM GRASSES TODAY?", nah em the guy explode begin vex dey curse me, nothing wey em no talk, say why I dey abuse em mama, abeg shey nah bad question I ask?

The truth is everyone aint desame, if it weren't so, the world would ve been one boring place, anyone that wants to cheat ll cheat no matter what, there are good girls and there are good guys and vice-versa
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by frank043(m): 11:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
January27: when he begins to careless about you, you know he is cheating
. When he stops buying you chicken,turkey,pizza,money for your hair and nails,taking you to the movie...and giving you a nice hot steamy sex!!! You make me laugh!!!! To you girls,guys don't have problems or challenges,they are created to see to your selfish needs. Abeg make we hear word jare. You girls gat "fish brains"

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Yes,

Why all this our play play threads dey make front page these days?
i just dey see am o

na the prayer you pray na grin

its working ni O grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Elebiju: 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
sufficientGrace:
There goes my ex "Seyifunmi", she was the only one that understands my trick and the only lady I let into my heart, I can't lie to her for a millisecond up till 10 minutes ago, the best wife material I would love to marry if fate smiles on me.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Truckpusher: you just hit the nail on the head.

An innocent girl that's in love will never suspect you're cheating unless she herself has an idea of what cheating is all about.though in NL what we see here daily are oldies irrespective of their age that has been through a lot......trust me,by their fruits ye shall know them.
#
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by xtripple: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Did yoy give your boy friend anytin to keep for you, u better wakeup. Remember boy friend not husband....I believe u too is cheating ur mum, because she gave u what u have and u use it without her consent....poooowwscammmm
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
They've been tryna find out since 1720 BC smiley hehehehe
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by scribble: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
if your boyfriends schlong is working, then he is a potential candidate
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nicepoker(m): 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
I cheat but never get caught. Right now I keep four girls. All of them have my house key. Ave even promised them marriage. Any lady interested should apply wit 2 passport photograph.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i just dey see am o

na the prayer you pray na grin

its working ni O grin
Hian.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
MzMariah: Hian.
what is hian again
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Elebiju: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz:
dere are songs to sing wen in high spirit
dere s alway dorrobucci or pick any terry g's song.....i will know ur in d spirit
dont cum home singing banky w's strong thing or olamides she carry back;she carry front.............
#nah#
do all men sing after having a good time?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Aniroly(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
What or who is a boyfriend

ah came here late cry i cant tell why embarassed
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Talon05: 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
princechrming: An intelligent girlfriend is the one that spends so much of her boyfriend's money, that he can no longer afford another woman grin
Seriously bruh, most girls are like this in the UK and thats why most guys dont even dare go into relationships. It's fuvking expensive dealing with one girl and when u got bimbozzz to deal with, u know ya gonna die a broke assssss.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Aniroly(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nicepoker: I cheat but never get caught. Right now I keep four girls. All of them have my house key. Ave even promised them marriage. Any lady interested should apply wit 2 passport photograph.
cry cry cry cry
diarisGod oo
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Elebiju: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nicepoker: I cheat but never get caught. Right now I keep four girls. All of them have my house key. Ave even promised them marriage. Any lady interested should apply wit 2 passport photograph.
You are already dead pal, pls invite me to your funeral.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Anacksunamun: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly: I have always tell my female frnd never to bother if their bfs is cheating or not, that way life is more easier trust me don't wanna die before my time biko
This is a very bad thought process. You'd be bothered about your BF cheating on you. If he can't stay faithful to you, then have some self-worth and walk away. Stop encouraging cheating. I guess when your husband cheats, you will pat him on the back and smile so that you won't die before your time. And later when he infects you with STDs, you cry blue murder.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: what is hian again
I no pray o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.