Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? (31223 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Elebiju: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
sufficientGrace: His phone can't lie! go tru his recent dialled numbers, n chats
I don't keep logs on my phone,not even my nairaland history, my messages? empty. I don't stay out later than 7pm except on Saturdays when I go for rehearsals so help me advise my babe how to catch me in the act.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by blesszzy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
d ways romantic topics lyk ds and many other are making front page d tins dey tire me.. D funniest one was what would u feel if a guy kissed without ur consent?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Pinkytracy: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
I can't believe this

my second topic is on front page windowless

I'm beginning to understand
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Simple wen he stops taking u out, shopping, lunch dates etc wen. U ask for money nd he doesn't give u like b4. Som oda gal is collecting ur right o!
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by kalimera101: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmm, I'll say stop worrying yourself if he is cheating or not. A guy that wants to leave a relationship will leave eventually even if you turn into a CIA agent.
If you observe any change from the usual, just advice him to take his wallet every where he goes including to your place, so that you will be safe.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by JurassicPark: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
pweedyuz: Wen he cums back from wereva he went to nd starts singing *i feel gud...talalalalalala cheesy ...

..Nawah o, so a broda can't return home in high spirit.. Or u want to see him always feeling bad
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by biomedixexcel(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
Over to you ladies
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
guys don't cheat...we are too cool for that
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by onstelly(f): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have always tell my female frnd never to bother if their bfs is cheating or not, that way life is more easier trust me don't wanna die before my time biko

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Girls confessing what their boyfriends are doing. Bunch of cheating boys and girls undecided
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by jericco1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
TrishaP:
Sometimes tough

most girls don't know how to treat a guy, that's why....
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by ayukdaboss(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Boring thread
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by jericco1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly: I have always tell my female frnd never to bother if their bfs is cheating or not, that way life is more easier trust me don't wanna die before my time biko

you don't mean it
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Blackchampion(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
LaurelP: when a girl puts her phone on vibration
Doesn't pick her calls in ur presence
Hardly audible when answering her calls
Has an almost empty inbox

Bros sth fishy is going on
U just summarized my babe (FULL STOP)
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by kalimera101: 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly: I have always tell my female frnd never to bother if their bfs is cheating or not, that way life is more easier trust me don't wanna die before my time biko

I totally agree.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by onstelly(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1: ...

you don't mean it
Yes is better that way
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
GoodFaith:
You don't have any business going through his phone
Ok. I know I have no right going through his phone, but he used to give the phone to me before and all of a sudden, he just doesn't wanna give it to you or he be like, "wait I'm coming" and the next thing he changes the topic, just so you don't get the phone undecided, what do you call that? Playing hide 'n' seek? lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by uglyogre(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
All of them are cheaters. if they are not cheating behind you, they re busy flirting. don't be fooled
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Emma8043: Na u buy fone for ram? Even if u buy d fone self
lol
Harbosede02: Wen he spends day and nyt on nairaland.

Egggggg...m. Ceaser1....lol
Ceasar1: Watch his moves closely like Spiderman.. grin

grin grin grin..You.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by jericco1(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
Yes is better that way

Yup
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guidette:
Nawa o. You women try. You check his fone, follow his every move, question him from day to night.... 1st grade detectives. I can't even give myself the amount of heartache you guys do
lol, I don't do that grin, I don't even have time to start doing that
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by francescainnoce(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Exactly when I catch him GREEN HANDED....
I can't give suspicion a chance to ruin my affair, i don't think it's worth it and my relationship is closed at all times to outside talks and talkers....
No man is perfect so I will give him the benefits of DOUBTS until I catch him Live....only then he will know that his days of RECKONING IS COME....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by frank043(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: When he keeps telling you ''I love you''
Na wa ooo!!! Who told you? If we don't say "I love you" wahala,if we say "I love you" BIG WAHALA!!! Make we kill ourselves?!!! I'm asking you,Cecediva!
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
oseiwe:
Is it emotionally, financially, sexually, physically or what?

Well well welll..... We talkin abt **Giv it 2 me hard harder hardest** #Sexually#
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hia who has time to check if a boyfriend is cheating? As long as I aint married to you, youare free Like a bird.
Life is too short to keep watching or stalking a man...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by herald9: 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
Caesar1 you no dey tire?

making fp till thy kingdom come undecided smiley
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
When you sense a difference wink
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by emmiewealth(f): 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
When he doesn't use me as his dp, nd when he does his pm is blank nd he changes it within 2min, when he won't hold me when we are in public nd most especially when he starts complaining of his woman's looks or how she acts in the inner room grin ......well sha mine is a poor cheater......cos I know whatever he's or has being up to immediately I look into his eyes........and he dare not hide it.....+ he never did my above writeup.......#super me#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Are Our Virgins Today? / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.