Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? (31206 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by kudoxs(m): 4:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Cheating is overrated.

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Skillz02(m): 4:25am On Jul 22, 2014
lol
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by awodiyat: 4:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Ask holy spirit or devil...
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by nationwide24: 4:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Cecediva: When he keeps telling you ''I love you''
Sister, on the contrary, this is one of the commonest things a cheating girlfriend does especially in Nigeria.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Oya ladies, u have d floor cool
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 22, 2014
When he stops calling her 'baby' and starts calling her 'dearie'.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Sheila221(f): 5:54am On Jul 22, 2014
frank043: You look and sound pretty TOUGH! If I were your BF,I won't mess around oo,else I might have my balls chopped off while fast asleep!!!...I'm so scared to my bones!!!!!

Lol
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Marv650(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2014
by using a suitable microscope
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by martolux(m): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2014
worrying too much about a cheating bf ( not hubby) will get you off course.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by TrishaP(f): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2014
jericco1:

most girls don't know how to treat a guy, that's why....
Tell me abt it.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Ezedon(m): 6:12am On Jul 22, 2014
If he always use EXPO to the exam hall then he cheats
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by dajeb(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Cecediva: Then you are among them grin.
grin
Cecediva: Then you are among them grin.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by ussy09(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2014
. Lol nawa oooo sha na I hate u we go dey talk nw?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by ignis: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Funny thread....
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Ajanacool(m): 6:23am On Jul 22, 2014
pweedyuz: Wen he cums back from wereva he went to nd starts singing *i feel gud...talalalalalala cheesy ...
laughing my ass off

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by daryoor(m): 6:24am On Jul 22, 2014
smell his deek when he enters.

if you doubt your girl too, smell her puzzy, if it stinks more dan norrmal ojoro don happen , her panties self go don turn something with else all the juices from forepla.y, me as i dey i get dog nose. i go code. if she wash am e mean say her puzzy and panties no go balance.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by vict505(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2014
mayapop: If he doesn't let you go through his phone all of a sudden; that nigga is cheating lipsrsealed
can he go tru ur phone too?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Helping another sister without your gf's consent
grin grin grin grin chai grin grin
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2014
When he stop buying you Brazilian hair cos he might be buying it for someone else now sad
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Giannakopoulos(f): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2014
Newmanluckyman: ..how old are u? You talk like a teenager.
isn't funny at all,grow up
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Dipoboy4luv: 7:46am On Jul 22, 2014
I quite know my GirlFriend is cheating at me,I study her move.the way she does too me before has totally reduces,sometime she tells me about most guys come to her,but now,she doesn't,the way we normally talk on phone has totally changes what gave me impression that my girlfriend is cheating @ me.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by loswhite(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2014
like seriously!!! If he no tell u problem if he tell u problem. Confused fellows
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by loswhite(m): 8:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Afrok: When he starts feeling insecure about U, always thinking U are cheating on him and starts losing trust in the relationship even when u've got no problems on ur side. My opinions plz, I might be right or wrong but stands to be corrected.
pls sit your correction is coming soon
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by greall1: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2014
I will be playing international league instead of local league because if I'm playing local league she may know. I'm smarter then her.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Pinkytracy: How do you know that your boyfriend is cheating on you?

You don't.

Its a different thing if he is your husband. Then you will be together and you can easily notice changes.

I know this because I cheated on mine for 2 years. I was running 3 different babes at the same time. I had to tell her everything because I was going to marry her and it would only be fair that she knew what I had done. She was of-course very angry but the water passed under the bridge and we made up. She insisted i ran a number of tests to prove I was still healthy and clean. Today we live in our own house and it looks like its going to be happily ever after.

Lesson, you don't really know your boyfriend is cheating. Unless he tells you or you catch him red handed, there's no way to know.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by majorholdings: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2014
190theclown: if he's prick is always standing at attention then hes a suspect angry

i thought the reverse was the case in this one... a nigga that is banging on a steady shi can make is junior relax now
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaima1984(f): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
oseiwe:
Is it emotionally, financially, sexually, physically or what?
All of d above
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by jujunaty(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
dytbabe: Even the ones that acts saints sef are the ogbonge cheaters

U jst don't worry ursef else u go jst get HPB
high pressure blood abi?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by bluebirds: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
Most ladies knows or senses it the moment their guy is cheating but they don't want to admit, face it or let go.

Some years back, my gal (nw my wife) held my 2 hands, looked vastly into my eyes after a romantic outing n said;
I love u so much n I can't bear the thought of sharing u, honestly I tried to, bt its killing me. So I wanna breakup with u.
She didn't let me say a word, gave me a warm hug, peck me n walked away.

I kept wondering hw she knew, cos I never left a trail unclosed. I even quarrel with my bf thinking he told her. I asked her 5yrs latter when we got married, she simply said she saw it in my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by hardbody: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Helping another sister without your gf's consent

Please define helping another brother without your bf's consent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want / Top Most 10 Common Reasons Couples Break-up And Divorce / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.