Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57829 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by farano(f): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Anything for us? cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
daveP, watcha doing here?

I must tell Lanicky i saw you here grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: na so. Na barca fans i be oooo
We r 1 den..."Barca 4 Life"
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tymax(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Anything for us? cool
Ah! Please let us fear God in everything o. So you sef wan claim singles? You?
Fear God o. grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by daveP(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
frankben: daveP, watcha doing here?

I must tell Lanicky i saw you here grin
she jst said u gave her belle! Until proven wrong,ama searching
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
MissMalia: We r 1 den..."Barca 4 Life"
na so my sister....am a lady in search of a boyfriend here. Can u help me with one ? tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
daveP: she jst said u gave her belle! Until proven wrong,ama searching
don't mind her... She's just kidding
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by lanicky(f): 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
daveP: she jst said u gave her belle! Until proven wrong,ama searching

Daddy Junior!! what are u doing here
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by sexylogan(m): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: na so. Na barca fans i be oooo

Me too. Messi is the best of the best...Anyone who doesnt like him is only hatin'
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
softsparkyy:
Crazy dude. you don turn transgendered.
lol...soft spankytongue, shebi na man u find come here?tongue same here. As a lady i need to upgrade. That my kpako bobo don fvck up, na im i tell am say i no dey do again. The guy want use fvck kill me...shooo....i no dey ooo. tongue
transgender? Is that the name of the latest phone? tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph: IrishK dear your reasons are quite understandable to those of us who are not romance freek being that we were raised in a strict religious homes.
Even in my university days, I remained chaste to no one in particular but to God. Not that I don't have female friends but I was scared to particularize any cos it can easily pave way for sin.

Now I have a gf and marriage plan is underway as soon as she's done with school next year.

Go girl nothing is wrong with you as some posters suggests.
Am really impressed sir
My respect has gone a notch for you
And thanks for the encouragement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
sexylogan:

Me too. Messi is the best of the best...Anyone who doesnt like him is only hatin'
na only God dey save messi ooo. Everybody hate am, but he is highly favored.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
onstelly: OP sorry I didn't mean to, quietly walks out of thread cry
Sorry I didnt mean it that way
I only cautioned that you shouldn't derail, ok?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Am really impressed sir
My respect has gone a notch for you
And thanks for the encouragement
i want to give you my brother. Wat do u think?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by sexylogan(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: na only God dey save messi ooo. Everybody hate am, but he is highly favored.

I tell you.. Whenever he's with the ball, you'll see like 3-5 peeps marking him...plus all those

annoying tackles on him. And I like him because he's so humble. He's not an attention seeker n doesn't

play for the cameras. Unlike CR7

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by LaurelP(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guys shaaa!
See as dem rush full here, expecting to see girls wit no bf
Una no dey learn NL girls neva teach una lesson wit dia pretending?
Dey will always tell u dey don't want bf, expectin u kip wasting ur time pursuing dem
I no get dat kind time. Girls dey everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by sexylogan(m): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
I almost forgot this thread is for the babes wey no get guy bah... OP no vex... grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
edufabulous:

Babes will just be dumping guys anyhow after all d recharge cards and all other benefits wink wink
@ojokonwanyi, kpachara anya gi ooo!!! @mencade5 why the smiles....are u dis unlomantic? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy my dear edufabulous, that my ex can life for Africa. He only credited my phone twice. I'm not demanding. I was just trying to help him but his lies are unbearable angry angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
edufabulous:

Babes will just be dumping guys anyhow after all d recharge cards and all other benefits wink wink
@ojokonwanyi, kpachara anya gi ooo!!! @mencade5 why the smiles....are u dis unlomantic? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy my dear edufabulous, that my ex can lie for Africa. He only credited my phone twice. I'm not demanding. I was just trying to help him but his lies are unbearable angry angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy my dear edufabulous, that my ex can life for Africa. He only credited my phone twice. I'm not demanding. I was just trying to help him but his lies are unbearable angry angry
my sister, that is how men are. My ex lied to people that he was the one that paid my school fees throughout my stay in school. He only paid for my final year project ooo. tongue men!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tymax:
Okay sorry. But stop lying. Denominations that are as strict as you described don't allow their members dress like you did on your profile pic... Or to paint fingernails.

Don't form holy something here. Just say you want a new boyfriend. Simple. I'm available too. wink Thank goodness Mencade5 can't drag this with me. tongue
Pls sir I hate being accused wrongly and you are ceaselessly doing that
Dont call me a LIAR, at least as long as what I posted here is concerned cos you dont know me, PLS!
It's not in my character to insult people moreso someone that seniors me.
You are free to leave the thread if you feel I am lying and that you cant stomach it.

However, my religious belief stems not from some man made doctrines(set of rules) but from the word of God.(Dont want to discuss religion here)

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: my sister what happen between you and him na? I feel pity for him.

Don't feel the slightest pity for him. He is proud. Anyway, I left him because his lies were way too much. He would have sold me into slavery angry sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
LaurelP: Guys shaaa!
See as dem rush full here, expecting to see girls wit no bf
Una no dey learn NL girls neva teach una lesson wit dia pretending?
Dey will always tell u dey don't want bf, expectin u kip wasting ur time pursuing dem
I no get dat kind time. Girls dey everywhere
but wait ooo, laurelP, this tin wey u talk about nairaland girls na true? Say them go waste person time? Abeg let me know maybe i go change my ways now now. Tanx.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: my sister, that is how men are. My ex lied to people that he was the one that paid my school fees throughout my stay in school. He only paid for my final year project ooo. tongue men!

Lol! Sorry about your ex. Mine has not and is not ready to see the four walls of a higher institution embarassed, meanwhile, I'm a graduate. I just wanted to be supportive but he kept on lying. I used my remaining strength to run away, cos I was already choking. angry cry cry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
ojokojonwanyi:

Edufabulous are u single?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by LaurelP(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: but wait ooo, laurelP, this tin wey u talk about nairaland girls na true? Say them go waste person time? Abeg let me know maybe i go change my ways now now. Tanx.

Guy park well joor
Who u dey deceive? U beta remove dat f sign or risk being banned
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
LaurelP:

Guy park well joor
Who u dey deceive? U beta remove dat f sign or risk being banned
hahaha...you go rush check my dp abi? tongue

but abeg answer my question jor...the thing wey u talk na true? Abeg i need to know so that make i correct my way like you.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

shocked shocked shocked

Hehehe,
Guy there are many things about me you don't know. How will I blame you considering my e-personality.

Osokwa gi n'eme anya ura here, agakwana n'iru sosie nwata a ike. kam gwakwa gi azuru ya bu nnwa azu. cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by sexylogan(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Pls sir I hate being accused wrongly and you are ceaselessly doing that
Dont call me a LIAR, at least as long as what I posted here is concerned cos you dont know me, PLS!
It's not in my character to insult people moreso someone that seniors me.
You are free to leave the thread if you feel I am lying and that you cant stomach it.

However, my religious belief stems not from some man made doctrines(set of rules) but from the word of God.(Dont want to discuss religion here)

No vex...

No insult am ehn...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: my sister, that is how men are. My ex lied to people that he was the one that paid my school fees throughout my stay in school. He only paid for my final year project ooo. tongue men!

grin grin grin grin. You're a male. What are u doing here?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Hehehe,
Guy there are many things about me you don't know. How will I blame you considering my e-personality.

Osokwa gi n'eme anya ura here, agakwana n'iru sosie nwata a ike. kam gwakwa gi azuru ya bu nnwa azu. cool

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.