Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57811 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Onye nlakwunye!
sad

Smh
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mumu9gerian: 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool
so hw old are u and which church u dey go
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

tongue

Ka a na agbanu mgbo grin
You home now?
Don't worry a gam etinyere gi aja na garri cool

Ya man
Been trying to fix dinner since you caused a rif btwn me and my sweetheart.tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Don't worry a gam etinyere gi aja na garri cool

Ya man
Been trying to fix dinner since you caused a rif btwn me and my sweetheart.tongue

Gbara ogwu gi nuo o angry

Who caused the rif? O ngi mere onwe gi tongue grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by loswhite(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
I've been forced to warn posters in this thread not to call me a liar repeatedly
Pls Sir, if you find it hard to believe just ignore

Moreover, I dont know what my pics has to do with anything
Js kidding haba somebody no dey play with you smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
Teespice:

Smh
Baby com
Don't mind that relationship breaker embarassed

How was your day naa?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Gbara ogwu gi nuo o angry

Who caused the rif? O ngi mere onwe gi tongue grin
Just don't worry
Ogwuchaala ma idihozi interested ebe nwata ahu no.
I ga afu k'ona ato angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Just don't worry
Ogwuchaala ma idihozi interested ebe nwata ahu no.
I ga afu k'ona ato angry

Look at you cheesy

Ejikwanu udi ihe ahu eyi m egwu tongue grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by experimentist: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

So you wan tell me talk say nobody don straf you before?

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Look at you cheesy

Ejikwanu udi ihe ahu eyi m egwu tongue grin

Wait until it seem like you've got it tongue
I ga ebe k'oke onya jitongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: ......lol,funny thread
Seems ure single. Can i meet you with all due respect lady.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
shegsky:
Seems ure single. Can i meet you with all due respect lady.
....lol...honestly,i dont knw wat to say....but,am so so sorry, for turning u down sir...i am kind of occupied with so many things ryt now...tanks for understndn
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: shocked embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let me go first:

Op how old are you
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: ....lol...honestly,i dont knw wat to say....but,am so so sorry, for turning u down sir...i am kind of occupied with so many things ryt now...tanks for understndn
why not just tell him the truth?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
experimentist: So you wan tell me talk say nobody don straf you before?
Guy eh u be case ooo

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Camellia(f): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Awww
I've got a junior in the house
Hugs her cheesy
lol *hugs back* i ave always wanted 2 meet sum1 dat felt d same way,,,didn't deem it necessary,,bt,i still felt out of place
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
experimentist: So you wan tell me talk say nobody don straf you before?
Guy men u be case ooo
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: why not just tell him the truth?
oryt,Mr Krall...if i may ask,sir....wats d truth??
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: oryt,Mr Krall...if i may ask,sir....wats d truth??
you turned him down because he is not man enough. Say the truth

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by experimentist: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: Guy eh u be case ooo
dat gyal deh do like say she neva fvck before whic kain nonsense be dat!

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: you turned him down because he is not man enough. Say the truth
well,i neva sed dat....u concluded it on ur own....
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: well,i neva sed dat....u concluded it on ur own....
ok. I want us to meet very soon
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
experimentist: dat gyal deh do like say she neva fvck before whic kain nonsense be dat!

Experimentist lols
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: ....lol...honestly,i dont knw wat to say....but,am so so sorry, for turning u down sir...i am kind of occupied with so many things ryt now...tanks for understndn

No , You dont av to be so so sorry . . . It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is
making my way here to you but just dont wanna reason alongside .
N.B -I would rather fight with you
than make love to anyone
else.

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
shegsky:

No , You dont av to be so so sorry . . . It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is
making my way here to you but just dont wanna reason alongside .
N.B -I would rather fight with you
than make love to anyone
else.
hmmmmm....aal izz well

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
krall: ok. I want us to meet very soon
...lol...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by drnairalov: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:

hmm, ur message box 4 don full by now..last last by month end u for don get wit all d bf applications u 4 don get...so chill ..anywayz iz none of ma biznesss . *catwalks outta thread
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oh boy nofin wey pesin no go c for nland. Abeg make una leave my bebe irishkez o na by force to get bf. Irish carry go.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: hmmmmm....aal izz well
I love you because we hate the same stuff.
" I want to see you. Know your voice.
Recognize you when
you first come around
the corner. Sense your
scent when I come into
a room you've just left.
Know the lift of your
heel, the glide of your
foot . Become familiar
with the way you purse
your lips then let them
part, just the slightest
bit, when I lean in to
your space and kiss you.

I want to know the joy
of how you whisper
more.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by experimentist: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
Experimentist lols
obo to ti fe angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (46) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.