Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57815 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Awww, we're done with it since
You didnt want to give it a try even when I have so much confidence in you to figure it out, you disappointed me embarassed

Pls leave that one for now naa
There are so many of such requests that am scared
embarassed cry

I gave it a try na. If I didn't, I wouldn't have known there are 40320 possible outcomes. You refused to give more hints. Clearly, I'm the disappointed party here cry

I'm not gonna leave that one o.
For every action, there must be a reaction.
For every apology, there must be an acknowledgement from the same means cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
grin grin grin

Enugu!

shocked shocked
Ishsoph:
Oya na
Nna inugokwa nke mere last?
Okwa onye siteti gi o!
cheesy
Congrats man
O na adaba grin

Brother man!!!

ihe nke a dikwa egwu grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Teespice:

hey, I am fine and you?

As to your question, there's no particular reason as to why I have been single for that long. Fear maybe.
Am good dear

Fear!
Hmmm! cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Am good dear

Fear!
Hmmm! cool

Yup
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by loswhite(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool
stop lying jor abi no be ur pix dey ur profile grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

I gave it a try na. If I didn't, I wouldn't have known there are 40320 possible outcomes. You refused to give more hints. Clearly, I'm the disappointed party here cry

Let's forget that one pls.

There is time for everything under the sun
The time shall come cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Teespice:

Pffft

look at you cheesy

Always pfffting grin

How are you jare?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
loswhite: stop lying jor abi no be ur pix dey ur profile grin
I've been forced to warn posters in this thread not to call me a liar repeatedly
Pls Sir, if you find it hard to believe just ignore

Moreover, I dont know what my pics has to do with anything
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Teespice:

Yup

Fear of what if I may ask? tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Like seriously o mencade5 dey fall my hand cry
woman, what is it? Cant i catch fun once in awhile?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Let's forget that one pls.

There is time for everything under the sun
The time shall come cool

The sooner, the better cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

look at you cheesy

Always pfffting grin

How are you jare?

I am fine

And you?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Fear of what if I may ask? tongue

Hmmm

me sef I don't even know.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Teespice:

I am fine

And you?

I'm fine ma'am
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

The sooner, the better cool
cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

shocked shocked

Why did you quote me here?
What I do
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Teespice:

Hmmm

me sef I don't even know.

Okay o
If you say so
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by farano(f): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: woman, what is it? Cant i catch fun once in awhile?
*hiohiohiohiohio* c dis one oh grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: *hiohiohiohiohio* c dis one oh grin
u know u are the cause of this.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Teespice(f): 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

I'm fine ma'am

Good to know
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: *hiohiohiohiohio* c dis one oh grin
why do you hate me so much?cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Why did you quote me here?
What I do

nothing!!!

Was shocked (don't know if shocked best describes that feeling)
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: OK.

The post u made in ur dairy thread is not friendly. Pls take it easy on urself. Dont do something bad pls. I understand ur pains and grievances, but the Lord giveth and taketh.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

nothing!!!

Was shocked (don't know if shocked best describes that feeling)
What shook you
Are you from Enugu?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
What shook you
Are you from Enugu?

Yeah smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Yeah smiley
shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed

Good night! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed

Good night! embarassed

What's wrong?

Goodnight grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by OkeBoyBaba(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi friends am new here. Am in search of a GOD fearing humble lady to marry. Here is my watsapp number 08107523963 and my bb pin 2A86B89E. Thanks n GOD bless
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

You are denying ishsoph publicly? cheesy
Onye nlakwunye!
sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
obayaya:

Preacher
tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Onye nlakwunye!
sad

tongue

Ishsoph:
Preacher
tongue

Ka a na agbanu mgbo grin
You home now?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Jerrick(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool
You have one main problem, you are INTROVERTIC in nature. I'm not disputing the fact that you've got no boyfriend but I'm sure you have the aforementioned problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.