Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57812 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:
You wish!

cheesy

lolzz.. smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

lolzz.. smiley
Kedu? cool

Seems you've been busy all day
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:
Kedu? cool

Seems you've been busy all day

I'm fine o.. na work smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

I'm fine o.. na work smiley

Thought as much

couldnt you just say "odi mma?" cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:
Thought as much

couldnt you just say "odi mma?" cool

what is odi mma?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

what is odi mma?

Swear you don't know cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:

Swear you don't know cool
I swear I will catch u grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:
I swear I will catch u grin grin

Where? undecided

Now that's scary!
Am jittery embarassed

cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:
Where? undecided

Now that's scary! embarassed

hian.. here on nl grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

hian.. here on nl grin
I modified already tongue

Erm, I dare you to cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:
I modified already tongue

Erm, I dare you to cool

i dare u to inbox me ur number tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

i dare u to inbox me ur number tongue
grin

OMG you're funny! cheesy
You are turning the dare on me now baa?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:
grin

OMG you're funny! cheesy
You are turning the dare on me now baa?

u owe me that na.. remember the deal on the photo thread angry grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

We are talking about 'dare' not 'deal' cheesy

Gotta go o!
Night sir!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
IrishKez:

Gotta go o!
Night sir!

alright.. goodnight irishp smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
olubukato:

alright.. goodnight irishp smiley

Ok, bro Olugbenga

cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by happykidArotiba(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2014
lol, folks being chatting!!!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by ussy09(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2014
funmercy1: Hello gal,I am here and don't have aBF
I am 24,beautiful,and I have ahot body shape,d alwayz cum around (guyz). Dey ar d gud bad and ugly,and I don't want that I want d best when it is tym d best will cum. dating most of dese guy will stain me 4 d best. I am happy with myself.
. Wow am hapi 4u, am sure b4 u get to 40 d best wil com.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by eminex(m): 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Elkewwty: Well i dont have a boyfriend

What next?

u neva had at all or u jus broke up wit one?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by singlesconnect: 5:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez..
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato: IrishKez..

Spambot banned me since noon embarassed

Good evening
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by chibwike(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez:

Good evening
Lol...same here oh...wat did you do
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez:

Good evening

Eyaa.. Sorry o.
How are u?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
chibwike: Lol...same here oh...wat did you do

I did nothing o
Posted on a topic in the religious section and it was deleted followed by banning. embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato:

Eyaa.. Sorry o.
How are u?
Thanks
Am fine and you
What have you got for the weekend?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by chibwike(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez:

I did nothing o
Posted on a topic in the religious section and it was deleted followed by banning. embarassed
Eya....at least u ve been unbanned...mine expires tommorow...at dat same religion section
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
chibwike: Eya....at least u ve been unbanned...mine expires tommorow...at dat same religion section
Am not going there again then
God will bear me witness that I tried to preach to them but spambot wouldn't allow. sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by bravekid(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
bravekid: lotsa funny responses here,however i see nothing wrong with the 'aim' of this thread so to say.my family isnt excessively religious but strict parents and i am thankful for that besides i am not the "relationship" type cos i think its time wasting and distractive.infact after God,"money" is next on my beliefs list(u cn say wadeva u lyk).#i rep the money team#
Am happy that God comes first in your scale of preferences. So do I, however am not writing off relationship but rather am postponing it till when am ready both psychologically, emotionally and otherwise. I think that's the same case with you; you're just not ready for it now. That explains 'am not the relationship type' phrase.
Best wishes!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez:
Thanks
Am fine and you
What have you got for the weekend?

I'm also fine thank you. Just going to relax at home and watch football. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (46) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.