Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57814 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato:

I'm also fine thank you. Just going to relax at home and watch football. smiley
Ok
You're Barca right?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez:
Ok
You're Barca right?

Arsenal..
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato:

Arsenal..
Yaay!

I like Ozil sha wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by damselabi(f): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
maysimsimple:
I dont know if i'm obliged to comment here. But anyway, from my own point of view. I dont believe i have come across a girl whom doesnt have a boyfriend! but the issue , the said boyfriend might not be the intimate type. Pardon me, let me leave it for the ladies .....
There are girls who really ve no bf.Seriously
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez:
Yaay!

I like Ozil sha wink

I know u do grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato:

I know u do grin

Now he left me wondering if he knows... sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
IrishKez:

Now he left me wondering if he knows... sad

Hehehe grin grin
IrishTheKez smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
olubukato:

Hehehe grin grin
IrishTheKez smiley
You are good with playing psychological trick on someone.
Sometimes you make a million thought run through my mind with your unclear potent short short replies or mentions armed with emoticons that says a lot yet says nothing embarassed

What is it this time? undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 13, 2014
IrishKez:
You are good with playing psychological trick on someone.
Sometimes you make a million thought run through my mind with your unclear potent short short replies or mentions armed with emoticons that says a lot yet says nothing embarassed

What is it this time? undecided

Nothing joo.. Why dey worry yourself na sad smiley

I was just hailing you.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

Nothing joo.. Why dey worry yourself na sad smiley

I was just hailing you.
Ok o, if you say so
I hail you too wink

How was your night dear?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Ok o, if you say so
I hail you too wink

How was your night dear?

Good morning Irishk smiley
If I could remember how my night was I'd tell you grin grin
You still owe me that thing o grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

With those teeth you're exposing I don't need to be told that your night was good. cheesy

"That thing" no get name? smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2014
IrishKez:
With those teeth you're exposing I don't need to be told that your night was good. cheesy

"That thing" no get name? smiley

E get and u know the name smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

E get and u know the name smiley
I don't know pls. Or maybe I've forgotten
Mind reminding me?

PS: Am going to wedding(asoebi things) smiley
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by koife(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ok now uve finally advertised to us that ure available..ope ur bf which ure tryna play fast one isn't on NL xcept ure using anoda I'd...anywayz na ur game sha!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Mind reminding me?

Hehehe.. Ok, enjoy yourself wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by chibwike(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
IrishKez:
Mind reminding me?

#Bringbackmycakeoh
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless2: 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

this one u de frequent single galz thread. U don de eye one gbo'mo b dat. grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless2: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
koife: Ok now uve finally advertised to us that ure available..ope ur bf which ure tryna play fast one isn't on NL xcept ure using anoda I'd...anywayz na ur game sha!
u wan apply?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless2: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
IrishKez:

1) I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage
hmmmmmmmm...just thot i cud check this thread for the 1st time today when i saw olubukato on it, and i made dis discovery. *covers face*
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caseless2: this one u de frequent single galz thread. U don de eye one gbo'mo b dat. grin

Na my sister get the thread grin

How are you?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless2: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

How are you?
sister ko, our lady of fatima parish ni. grin
Mehn, i'm fine. U?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caseless2: sister ko, our lady of fatima parish ni. grin
Mehn, i'm fine. U?

I dey my broda.. I dey watch Arsenal angry grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless2: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

hmmm... Man u poor run in d league has stripped me of love for EPL these days.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

Hehehe.. Ok, enjoy yourself wink
On the contrary am having it the opposite
Their boys/men disturbing my peace embarassed

Can't wait to usher in the bride and leave here sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
chibwike: #Bringbackmycakeoh

Not sure I'll wait that long o
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caseless2: hmmmmmmmm...just thot i cud check this thread for the 1st time today when i saw olubukato on it, and i made dis discovery. *covers face*
What is worth covering face in my post that you emboldened? undecided

Hope you're holding on well since after your deliverance sweery, or have you been fighting? cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

How are you?
My brother is Obayaya cos he's from my state and maybe Ishsoph cos he's of the east of the niger. tongue

You're my friend cool
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

I came to the thread to offer my support but I didn't see you cheesy

Can't believe I won't be watching Chelsea Swansea
Imagine we haven't ushered in the bride till now embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
Caseless2: hmmm... Man u poor run in d league has stripped me of love for EPL these days.

You're welcome to the blues family sir cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
IrishKez:
I came to the thread to offer my support but I didn't see you cheesy

Can't believe I won't be watching Chelsea Swansea
Imagine we haven't ushered in the bride till now embarassed

Don't worry, you can get live update here on NL..

IrishKez:
My brother is Obayaya cos he's from my state and maybe Ishsoph cos he's of the east of the niger. tongue
You're my friend cool

Friend sef sure pass grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

Don't worry, you can get live update here on NL..

Friend sef sure pass grin grin
Would have loved to stream from my laptop sad

Both are necessary wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (46) (Reply)

Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.