Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57837 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
gringringrin; Ur left nyash there
cry cry cry cry

cheesy
Hwfa? Where have U been??

Obayaya told me something about U that is still shocking me uptill nowshockedshocked

Been busy with work o

Yeah I asked him to tell you something shocking about me so that it could shock you to permanent paralysis.cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Been busy with work o

Yeah I asked him to tell you something shocking about me so that it could shock you to permanent paralysis.cheesy

Wicked!!! cheesy

Kelvingraphics!!! What did I tell you!!!! He's learning the job very well
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya and IrishKez how una dey?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Sorry dear, I think I can relate to that
Ankle pains don't go away easy
You'll be alright eventually, ok?

I can testify now embarassed
Thanks a million!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
olubukato: obayaya and IrishKez how una dey?

Fine sir
Good evening!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by AfricanApple(f): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Make I suspend for air if you and all the girls that will comment here do not have bfs.

Edit the heading of your post.
u go suspend cos me I no get bf and I don comment
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by AfricanApple(f): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
bokoslayer:

Are you a Witness? Jehovah's Witness I mean
exactly d question I was about to ask when I saw yours.bits JWs that are mostly like that
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
olubukato: obayaya and IrishKez how una dey?

Good Evening sir..

I'm fine.. longest time
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Wicked!!! cheesy

Kelvingraphics!!! What did I tell you!!!! He's learning the job very well

Onye iberibe cheesy

Guy how far na, pdp don pay? grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Caseless: grin grin U wan hep me drag am?
E b like say i don find one of my funny school pics, i go send am.

Casey.....
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
This thread has more woman wrappers than single ladies cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Yes na... What are friends for wink

Send am biko grin
grin grin OK
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
olubukato:

Casey.....
brother!!!
U'v bn away...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Caseless: brother!!!
U'v bn away...

Yes bro.. How u dey?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: This thread has more woman wrappers than single ladies cheesy
go and sleep!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Caseless: go and sleep!
angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tobetoe(m): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
.@op to say u dont have a bf is like sayinq u have neva seen d male gender ever in ur life.. Ar u tryinq to tell me dat u went to an all girls nursry,primary,sec and varsity witout seeinq or talkinq to d male gender... Bf has been wrongly understood,if not ur male neighbor,classmate,course mate,frnds and xo on ar ur bfs.... Or ar they ur enemies.. NO. MY FRNDS,ar they boys or girls..BOYS.... Xo @op wat ar we nt talkinq abt here now.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: This thread has more woman wrappers than single ladies cheesy

Bless you sister mondi. wink

Sprays holy water here in a bid to sanitize the thread for the children of God. cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Bless you sister mondi. wink

Sprays holy water here in a bid to sanitize the thread for the children of God. cheesy
you again? Arent u supposed to be in the religion section with your pious self grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: you again? Arent u supposed to be in the religion section with your pious self grin
Our Lord Jesus said he came for sinners not the righteous. He came to find the lost sheep of Israel.
My mission is not any different my sister in the Lord. cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Our Lord Jesus said he came for sinners not the righteous. He came to find the lost sheep of Israel.
My mission is not any different my sister in the Lord. cheesy
but you dont seem to be directing the lost sheep to the Lord, its more like you are directing them to your bedroom
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mondisweets: but you dont seem to be directing the lost sheep to the Lord, its more like you are directing them to your bedroom

You're mistaking personal counselling to church invitations.
They're different my dear mondi. cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

You're mistaking personal counselling to church invitations.
They're different my dear mondi. cheesy
you have an office at church, why take them home?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 2:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Ishsoph:

Onye iberibe cheesy

Guy how far na, pdp don pay? grin

Omo, They never pay o sad grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2014
olubukato:

Yes bro.. How u dey?
mehn, fine.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by papindinho(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2014
obayaya:

I've been fine

How's school?
fine and stressful o
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
papindinho: fine and stressful o

Nothing good comes easy bro
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
cheesy grin

I can see U are really working hard to pull Obayaya down. grin

Welldone, Chukwu bu ike gi ooo

BTW. Where are your wives Petelicious and Teespice self?? It's been long i saw either of them
I forgot my password.I am using another moniker now.From petelicious to sweetylicious
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
sweetylicious: I forgot my password.I am using another moniker now.From petelicious to sweetylicious
Wow... What a sweet transformation... Xo how have U been?? I have asked severally after U. Gud to have u back bae.
Ah missed ya o.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Wow... What a sweet transformation... Xo how have U been?? I have asked severally after U. Gud to have u back bae.
Ah missed ya o.
Thanks dear iv bin fine.How are you? Hope ur good though
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by iceberylin(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Ah missed ya o.
ĤŐŴ ŤĤĔ ŤŐMŐŔŔŐŴ PÁŔŤŶ ĎĤ ßĔ ŃÁ undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
iceberylin:
ĤŐŴ ŤĤĔ ŤŐMŐŔŔŐŴ PÁŔŤŶ ĎĤ ßĔ ŃÁ undecided
Fine o bro..
Dis ur Font na die o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.