Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money (6361 Views)

Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. / Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
You know that awkward moment when u fell like a train just ran thru u,that was the exact feeling i had when she ask for a monthly pocket money of 20k..honestly i thought it was a joke until she stood her ground concerning her request...all i could murmur was WTF ur joking right? and she gave me the stink eye...till now i still feel like its a dream cos shes a kinda lady that doesnt demand for anything,i only buy her gifts and some ladies stuff at my own will and conviniece....pls help what should i do? cos i dont really know what to do cos its like my brain is malfunction at the moment and Love is not something u can turn off at will..i need mature advice?
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Get a job for both of you and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Guy,am working and my salary is ok for me atm..giving her 20k a month would be the end of me
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Danhumprey: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2014
This gotta be a joke!

2 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by zicoraads: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: Guy,am working and my salary is ok for me atm..giving her 20k a month would be the end of me
Good, then tell her this,not us. Am very sure she can not be insensitive to this fact. Thefact is u cannot give what u don't have.

7 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by angela98(f): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
Let's start by looking at what you do for a living and your monthly income. I can ask my boyfriend to start giving me a monthly pocket money of such amount, to kick him in the ass, to
get up and find work if I feel he is not putting enough effort to find work. If that is the case I dont think is for bad intention.
If u are working and on low income and she is aware, I would think that she is just being inconsiderate. She has fallen out of love for you and maybe looking for a way to get rid of you. Just my opinion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
What she doing for u that she wants 20k, is she ur house help, driver, Gardner or wat

15 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 10:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Bro if u give am 5 naira u b mumu 20k ko 200k ni

12 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by b3llo(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Tell the elders of your village to discuss your matter when next they sit.

2 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Monthly allowance or what?
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: Let's start by looking at what you do for a living and your monthly income. I can ask my boyfriend to start giving me a monthly pocket money of such amount, to kick him in the ass, to
get up and find work if I feel he is not putting enough effort to find work. If that is the case I dont think is for bad intention.
If u are working and on low income and she is aware, I would think that she is just being inconsiderate. She has fallen out of love for you and maybe looking for a way to get rid of you. Just my opinion.
Someone was going to ask this question anyway, so I might as well go for it...Is he your father?? tongue

10 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: Let's start by looking at what you do for a living and your monthly income. I can ask my boyfriend to start giving me a monthly pocket money of such amount, to kick him in the ass, to
i wont call my job a dream job but it pay the bills,shelter and other stuffs..even if i receive a salary of 120 per month giving her 20k is way 2much..is she my life? we are not even engage atm..i have families also

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
i wont call my job a dream job but it pay the bills,shelter and other stuffs..even if i receive a salary of 120 per month giving her 20k is way 2much..is she my life? we are not even engage atm..i have families also..there are lots of better ways to advice or push someone to greater height..
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
claireshan: Monthly allowance or what?
I tire
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 10:57am On Jul 23, 2014
claireshan: Monthly allowance or what?
if i know the answer to that question i promise to answer cos shes also a grad
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2014
chamboy: What she doing for u that she wants 20k, is she ur house help, driver, Gardner or wat
what does a GF
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2014
chamboy: What she doing for u that she wants 20k, is she ur house help, driver, Gardner or wat
what does a GF do
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: if i know the answer to that question i promise to answer cos shes also a grad
Lol just tell her you can't afford it
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
chamboy: I tire
you don't need to be,, I need my allowance as well wink
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Gratia(f): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
If this is true then I must be a learner o

@Op is she your wife? Do you give your Mum/sister monthly allowance?
If you don't know what to do open an insurance 20k monthly package.

NB: I am a lady so when I see unreasonable woman I will know.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 11:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Gratia: If this is true then I must be a learner o
@Op is she your wife? Do you give your Mum/sister monthly allowance?
If you don't know what to do open an insurance 20k monthly package.
NB: I am a lady so when I see unreasonable woman I will know.
she aint my wife and we are not engaged..Also the money i give my mom and sis cant be regarded as monthly allowance cos its not every month
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by angela98(f): 11:24am On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: i wont call my job a dream job but it pay the bills,shelter and other stuffs..even if i receive a salary of 120 per month giving her 20k is way 2much..is she my life? we are not even engage atm..i have families also..there are lots of better ways to advice or push someone to greater height..
you seem like a very nice person. I think u should call off the relationship if u can't meet her demands and she continues to insist. if not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share

4 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: what does a GF do
so GIRLFRIEND is now an occupation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: you seem like a very nice person. I think u should call off the relationship if u can't meet her demands and continued to insist. if not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share
God dis world should b ova already

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Bro pls chase the biitch away, she would do d same if she get a bigger contract with anoda guy... bitches r like soccer players

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Tallesty1(m): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Bros I beg you in the name of God to dump that babe. She is done with you and wants to turn you to her ATM. Remember most girls motto is "A relationship either take you to the alter or to the bank". She is about to make you her bank boy!!!

20k monthly pocket money unto say nah shop dey inbetween her legs abi diamond. Mtchewwww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by nikkypearl(f): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Neldrizzy(m): 11:42am On Jul 23, 2014
claireshan: you don't need to be,, I need my allowance as well wink
hmmmmm
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by xynerise: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: Guy,am working and my salary is ok for me atm..giving her 20k a month would be the end of me
Do you earn up to 20k?
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2014
xynerise:
Do you earn up to 20k?
even if he earns 100m

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by xtervaganza(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Girls!!!
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Adaeze003(f): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: you seem like a very nice person. I think u should call off the relationship if u can't meet her demands and she continues to insist. if not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share

Anty na wa 4 u o! Is he her father? GF na job? What is wrong with my 9ja sisters sef?
Now, you're comparing being a gf to prostitution but when they say shii like "all girls are hos" you'll still be the first to jump to shut em up.

This chick is asking for monthly salary not even that she's asking for aid/help to do something. Even if your bf is dangote that's just wrong on many levels. Smh. Op if u can't afford it, tell her or better still, help her get a job, I think starting salary of a grad should be more than 20k.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife / / Early Morning Sex Is Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.