Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money (6353 Views)

Help! My GF Wants To Break-up With Me After She Caught Me Kissing Her Bestpal / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. / Help,my Relationship Doesnt Look So Good,my Gf Wants A Car First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Sofar she's not paralysed or suffering from an illness, you are not entitled to give her any allowance.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by farano(f): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: You know that awkward moment when u fell like a train just ran thru u,that was the exact feeling i had when she ask for a monthly pocket money of 20k..honestly i thought it was a joke until she stood her ground concerning her request...all i could murmur was WTF ur joking right? and she gave me the stink eye...till now i still feel like its a dream cos shes a kinda lady that doesnt demand for anything,i only buy her gifts and some ladies stuff at my own will and conviniece....pls help what should i do? cos i dont really know what to do cos its like my brain is malfunction at the moment and Love is not something u can turn off at will..i need mature advice?
You guys should negotiate on the price na grin
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by jennylove7575(f): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: Let's start by looking at what you do for a living and your monthly income. I can ask my boyfriend to start giving me a monthly pocket money of such amount, to kick him in the ass, to
get up and find work if I feel he is not putting enough effort to find work. If that is the case I dont think is for bad intention.
If u are working and on low income and she is aware, I would think that she is just being inconsiderate. She has fallen out of love for you and maybe looking for a way to get rid of you. Just my opinion.
maybe he is a stingy guy whom doesn't like to spend money on women. Probably she got tired of his tight fistedness and decides to make her demands to call a spade a spade. wink
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: you seem like a very nice person. I think u should call off the relationship if u can't meet her demands and she continues to insist. if not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share
chai u badt gan oo,thank goodness u aint my GF...make i carry calculator self but i dont do prostitutes...if i want attention i will carry mirror and stare at myself

2 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
chamboy: so GIRLFRIEND is now an occupation
bros i tire ooo ....well instrumentalist self na occupation now
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
xynerise:
Do you earn up to 20k?
define 20k
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
farano: You guys should negotiate on the price na grin
why now,she no be market woman or runs girl
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
jennylove7575: maybe he is a stingy guy whom doesn't like to spend money on women. Probably she got tired of his tight fistedness and decides to make her demands to call a spade a spade. wink
how much b ur pooner for one month....
Olosho osi

6 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by xynerise: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: define 20k
K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K K grin

3 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Love don't cost a thing, so give her what she wants.
Nope, not the money ofcourse, dump her. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
jennylove7575: maybe he is a stingy guy whom doesn't like to spend money on women. Probably she got tired of his tight fistedness and decides to make her demands to call a spade a spade. wink
am like ATM on matters concerning women
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
farano: You guys should negotiate on the price na grin
if anoda Guy offers her 50k per month, she would leave on free transfer....

8 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by gabriel212: 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
STOP thinking like a poor boy!!!
If she is your WIFE to be and you have the wedding in the pipeline sort out what you can afford her in every month. moreover, if she is not your wife to be, decision is left to YOU!!!
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by justi4jesu(f): 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
@OP

She must have seen that you are capable, so do it if you know you love each other. grin grin
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
1AngryBird: Love don't cost a thing, so give her what she wants.
Nope, not the money ofcourse, dump her. undecided
i wish feelings have switch like NEPA i would have switched mine off..its not easy to dump someone u love
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Project400: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Asking for help is not bad; but asking for monthly pay from one's spouse is terrible sad

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by sexylogan(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: You know that awkward moment when u fell like a train just ran thru u,that was the exact feeling i had when she ask for a monthly pocket money of 20k..honestly i thought it was a joke until she stood her ground concerning her request...all i could murmur was WTF ur joking right? and she gave me the stink eye...till now i still feel like its a dream cos shes a kinda lady that doesnt demand for anything,i only buy her gifts and some ladies stuff at my own will and conviniece....pls help what should i do? cos i dont really know what to do cos its like my brain is malfunction at the moment and Love is not something u can turn off at will..i need mature advice?

Everything is relative. It depends on how much you earn per month. If you can't afford to give her 20k per month, simply

tell her. How much do you earn monthly?
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
sexylogan:
Everything is relative. It depends on how much you earn per month. If you can't afford to give her 20k per month, simply
tell her. How much do you earn monthly?
70 plus
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by sexylogan(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
fijiano202: 70 plus

Unless you've been giving her the impression that you earn 200k? undecided
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by merieam16(f): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Been sum1ce bf don turn job nw?.cos I don't undastand dis kain thread
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by sexylogan(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
merieam16: Been sum1ce bf don turn job nw?.cos I don't undastand dis kain thread

Lol...some girls thinks so apparently
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Guys should also start asking for allowance from their babes.
Operation gender equality.

6 Likes

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by slex(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Menacade5 menacade5 come ooooo before i explode here. They have come again ooooo.

Egem poster before i talk can u answer this question? Are u dating a disabled?

When u reply i ll get back to you
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
gabriel212: STOP thinking like a poor boy!!!
If she is your WIFE to be and you have the wedding in the pipeline sort out what you can afford her in every month. moreover, if she is not your wife to be, decision is left to YOU!!!
thanks for the advice
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by MissSlimbody(f): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Y should a girl ask 4 monthly allowance 4rm her bf?

1 Like

Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
angela98: you seem like a very nice person. I think u should call off the relationship if u can't meet her demands and she continues to insist. if not, she might start cheating on you. Let's look at it from a bad girl perspective, 20k is not a lot considering the quality sex and attentions she gives you. If you patronised a prostitute regularly for one month and she charges you per pour, calculate it and u will see that it's going to be more than the money she is asking for. Not to mention the emotional involvement, the love and care you both share
CHAI!!!!!!
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by pat077: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
beg the president to set up a committee to look into d matter.
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
slex: Menacade5 menacade5 come ooooo before i explode here. They have come again ooooo.
Egem poster before i talk can u answer this question? Are u dating a disabled?
When u reply i ll get back to you
hell NO,she fit pass me
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by fijiano202(m): 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
MissSlimbody: Y should a girl ask 4 monthly allowance 4rm her bf?
i tire ooo
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by Spicylate(f): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
BoboYekini: Someone was going to ask this question anyway, so I might as well go for it...Is he your father?? tongue
#gbam!
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by chamboy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
I need a new babe in my team.
Her defense must b above 79%
Attack about 88
She can b free agent or in contract) don't worry I have about 100k to pay off ur former manager)
Allowance..... 100k per month.
Abeg any scout dat that links me would collect 10% from the Transfer money.
Contact @ chamyFc@aol.comer
Re: My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nawa o, na u cos am, wen u knw ur gf is materialistic, why u no back out, hw do u want us to help u nw, u beta help urself n tel her d truth dat u ar nt buoyant enough, if she agrees den she likes u, if she disagrees, den she's afta ur money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He's Disappointed In Me! / I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage / If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.