Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

*****SCENARIO 75***** - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *****SCENARIO 75***** (34088 Views)

My Classic First Love Scenario And The Unwanted End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lol Dave continue naw, i have been following o.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
IfyAngela: Lol Dave continue naw, i have been following o.
okay, il update soon enough. 5more slots for dedicating before its stops. Thanks IFY and Caracta! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
daveP: okay, il update soon enough. 5more slots for dedicating before its stops. Thanks IFY and Caracta! smiley
Yasss
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
CONTINUATION

===============================

Three vehicles suddenly parked in the sparse compound. Some elderly men and a few women came down and stretched, chatting excitedly. Louis and Helen could barely recognise them all. but they nevertheless greeted them courteously, including those they were quite familiar with. The reason for their arrival was still unknown to them both; Louis thought it was a party, same with Helen. They both assisted aunty bose in making their guests feel at home with refreshments. The once quiet compound suddenly burst alive with voices. They were Eleven in number.

Louis struggled to unlock one of the room he hadnt entered in a long time. He kicked it open after fumbling with the lock and dropped the baggages. He suddenly activated his good boy character as he was compelled to do so whenever they had guests.

Mr Ola arrived and spent time seeing some tenants before he came in. The living room was alive with laughter and men's talk. The women got the cue and hijacked aunty bose's responsibilities in the kitchen despite her insisting they rest. Surely this family reunion was different. You could detect its emergence.

Mr Ola welcomed them amicably. He did miss his sister especially, Iya Tinuke. He peeped into Bolu's room, and father and son ended up in a warm, short embrace. Then Bolu laughed, his dad had white whiskers on his moustache. Yet he wasnt aged like their guests- stress. Bolu loved him and his mother equally. He wished the 10yrs of seperation could end instantly. He wanted a feeling of importance. This his siblings needed as well.

After catching up with family obligatories. Mr Ola announced in the commanding tone of a host, that food was ready. The family ate together in warmth.

Song: Micheal Bolton- Lean on me

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2014
Happy Sunday y'all

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Feel a lil bad for Bolu sha.

*waiting for Dave to continue*
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Peterpan1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good story you got here, keep it up.

In Oliver twist voice* MORE

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Wetin I wan talk wey others never talk? DaveP darling, you're doing a good job here. I'm yet to know who I like most, maybe it's Bolu. Newaiys, subsequent updates will tell me. More inspirations to your head dear.

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dave, well done
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
You still got my followership. .....*observing*
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
MzPreshie: Wetin I wan talk wey others never talk? DaveP darling, you're doing a good job here. I'm yet to know who I like most, maybe it's Bolu. Newaiys, subsequent updates will tell me. More inspirations to your head dear.
thanks hon! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
lalasticlala: Dave, well done
how far bro,i know. Well im cool o.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
charijee: You still got my followership. .....*observing*
thanks dear, i really appreciate the consistency. U en Cheriepet- xo xo much (winks) i know smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
To my bestest Followers and viewers:

I'l be Updating sequentially as from tomorrow.

Monday, skip Tues, update Wednesday......... And like that.

Thanks for the encouragements

Charijee
Cheriepet
Caracta
Lalasticlala
MzPreshie.

To myself: Dave lets get focused in full gear!
smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
CONTINUATION.......

DEDICATED TO LALASTICLALA

===============================

Later that night, Granpa had a private discussion with his son. The kind that made you feel you were depriving an aged man of his sleep as he stayed awake to talk something so important. This was an issue that needed drastic action and Granpa wasted no time in saying it. Mr Ezey was seen nodding to almost every word his father said. Prayers were later offered and everyone went off to rest after trading ' Goodnights' with themselves. DUPE WAS THE FOREFRONT OF THIS MEETING SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY MORNING!!!

Aunty Bose came into Bolu's room to switch off the Tv. Set. They had played and slept off on the game. Bolu was indeed back, as he was always pre- occupied with PES whenever he was around. She switched off all lights and went to bed. It was midnight already.

Just as dawn was about breaking, raised voices were heard. Wemimo and her sister, Funke were at it again. Despite the fact that their mum now stayed with them, it wasnt enough to clamp down on this attitude. Funke had silently removed her sister's blouse from the ironing board, while she was attending to something else. Bolu was the first to arrive the scene, thanks to waking up early.

They were already locked in a tight scruffle and he seperated them the first time before Wemimo dazed Funke with a hot slap. Funke raging like a lion, picked up the hot pressing Iron and made attempts to wedge it into her sister's skin. Bolu acted fast and wrestled it out of her hand before she could achieve her devilish goal. Wemimo was scared , but she feigned ignorance and after swearing, she hastingly walked off. Their mum stood by almost weeping. Funke stood as though she was lost. Rather her rage was just calming down, as Bolu still held onto her. He left a few minutes later after he was sure aftermaths were not going to follow up.

Sleep had left his eyes and he quickly refuted that anything serious was going on when he was asked by his fully- awoken Uncle. He spied the Sun's orange glow rising and he prepare to wash his dad's car. His father took it to the Carwash whenever Bolu wasnt around.

He saw Pamilerin getting ready for her daily exercise and offered to join her. Louis was already prepared surprisingly. The three jogged through the neigbourhood and came back thirty minutes later. Louis fell exhaustingly on the ground immediately he entered the gate. " Lazy Lou" Bolu teased him. Then he proceeded to wash the car as Louis walked in.

He began quite earnestly and energized. He scrubbed and the proceeded to start with the interiors when he heard a woman call his name. He looked up and the brush he held fell from his hand. His mouth agap. The hose he held was soon wasting water on the cemented pavement. It was the shock of the decade!!!!

Song: Cher- Believe

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Who did Bolu see? Dave come back here and continue this story angry
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by noble4d(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice story bro... but take note of punctuations and use of English... smiley.
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lalasticlala(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
daveP: CONTINUATION.......

DEDICATED TO LALASTICLALA

================================

Later that night, Granpa had a private discussion with his son. The kind that made you feel you were depriving an aged man of his sleep as he stayed awake to talk something so important. This was an issue that needed drastic action and Granpa wasted no time in saying it. Mr Ezey was seen nodding to almost every word his father said. Prayers were later offered and everyone went off to rest after trading ' Goodnights' with themselves. DUPE WAS THE FOREFRONT OF THIS MEETING SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY MORNING!!!

Aunty Bose came into Bolu's room to switch off the Tv. Set. They had played and slept off on the game. Bolu was indeed back, as he was always pre- occupied with PES wheneve he was around. She switched off all lights and went to bed. It was midnight already.

Just as dawn was about breaking, raised voices were heard. Wemimo and her sister, Funke were at it again. Despite the fact that their mum now stayed with them, it wasnt enough to cramp down on this attitude. Funke had silently removed her sister's blouse from the ironing board, while she was attending to something else. Bolu was the first to arrive the scene, thanks to waking up early.

They were already locked in a tight scruffle and he seperated them the first time before Wemimo dazed Funke with a hot slap. Funke raging like a lion, picked up the hot pressing Iron and made attempts to wedge it into her sister's skin. Bolu acted fast and wrestled it out of her hand before she could achieve her devilish goal. Wemimo was scared , but she feigned ignorance and after swearing, she hastingly walked off. Their mum stood by almost weeping. Funke stood as though she was lost. Rather her rage was just calming down, as Bolu still held onto her. He later left a few minutes later after he was sure aftermaths were not going to follow up.

Sleep had left his eyes and he quickly refuted that anything serious was going on when he was asked by his fully- awoken Uncle. He spied the Sun's orange glow rising and he prepare to wash his dad's car. His father took it to the car wash whenever Bolu wasnt around.

He saw Pamilerin getting ready for her daily exercise and offered to join her. Louis was already prepared surprisingly. The three jogged through the neigbourhood and later came back thirty minutes later. Louis fell exhaustingly on the ground immediately he entered the gate. " lazy Lou" Bolu teased him. Then he proceeded to wash the car as Louis walked in.

He began quite earnestly and energized. He scrubbed and the proceeded to start with the interiors when he heard a woman call his name. He looked up and the brush he held fell from his hand. His mouth agap. The hose he held was soon wasting water on the cemented pavement. It was the shock of the decade!!!!

Song: Cher- Believe

interesting piece.

well done DaveP

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by JigsawKillah(m): 12:02am On Aug 12, 2014
I no what he saw

SAW

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2014
He saw his mum.

Nice update bro..

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by lekinz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is what ave been waiting for.....

"""SUSPENSE""""

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice 1 bro.....

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by charijee(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Suspense makes a story more interesting
Fire down daveP....you're doing great

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
charijee: Suspense makes a story more interesting
Fire down daveP....you're doing great
cheesy tHanKs alot

Fire down?

I understand ,lol grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by seunfavor(f): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
nice one daveP. more mb to Ur phone
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2014
IfyAngela: Who did Bolu see? Dave come back here and continue this story angry
Lol! grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2014
Lost but foundcheesycheesysmileywink

daveP weldone o... me sha dey wait for update
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
daveP: Lol! grin
You are intentionally dragging, its good sha suspence is d spice of a story grin

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
JigsawKillah: I no what he saw

SAW

tongue

lekinz: This is what ave been waiting for.....
"""SUSPENSE""""
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nice 1 bro.....
you dey sleep on duty, e no good o! grin
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
LogoDWhiz: He saw his mum.

Nice update bro..

never conclude yet o.......

grin grin grin

seunfavor: nice one daveP. more mb to Ur phone
Thanks alot Seun! smiley
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
Cheriepet: Lost but foundcheesycheesysmileywink

daveP weldone o... me sha dey wait for update

wow!
Where ave u been? Worried.
Hope all iz well?

Okay.... tongue
Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by daveP(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
IfyAngela:
You are intentionally dragging, its good sha suspense is d spice of a story grin
lol, not really, a lil sha

wink

1 Like

Re: *****SCENARIO 75***** by Cheriepet: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
daveP:

wow!
Where ave u been? Worried.
Hope all iz well?

Okay.... tongue

been fyn n gud n all is well...
davey no allow me call ur name again beta come update now or ........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken / Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video) / Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.