Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55227 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by mecuzee(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
coded01:

Cute... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly, it is interesting seeing a child of his age having such fun... grin grin grin

---- I will just laugh and Happily lift him... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really? The next episode will probably be your certificates!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by MaxWellStores(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?

The wife's job specifications are clearly spelt out in proverbs 31:10-31. Should probably use an Amplified Version Translation or MSG's.

But, in a case where the man comes in to find the above discribed senario, love demands he be the higher vessel by mopping up the mess, and counsel the kids. Then, talk to his wife, squarely!

Trust me, we wouldn't be LOL-ing if that paint was highly inflammable or corrosive, now would we?

Husbands and wives should clearly understand their God assigned roles, and be bold and devoted to them!

Husbands and wives are partners in the Union, BUT, the husband is the HEAD of that Union! They was never a time they both, and should share equal authority!!!

If many fathers were BOLD enough to counsel their daughters on this very foundamental Biblical truth, many would be successful in their marriages.

Wives, or would be wives; if you are of the class that believes in 'gender equality', then, be prepared for gender treatment! Because, a man naturally is at war with one who is at the same level with him! Even lions war against themselves over territory.

God word says.."Wives be SUBJECT to your husbands..." That words sounds simple, but it carries a lot of decision-making on the part of the woman. Ladies, if you are not ready to be under a man's authority, PLEASE, don ever get married!!! Else, you're signning up for a life of unhappiness and divorce.

Be subject! If you're born again, you don't need to struggle to BE it! It has been imputted in your spirit man. When God says be subject, He knows you have the ability.

He also says.."Men, love your wives as Christ loved the Church.." Meaning, it should be unconditional!

God is a wise God! He knew why He COMMANDED the wives first, before the men. Men are naturally wired to love! It is in their nature! If God says to love, He knows they can!

Wives, do your part, and husbands, do yours too!
Stop being an "Eve!" God is not an Author of confusion!
It was Adam and Eve, and not Eve and Adam!

You are his help meet, not supervisor or mother or elder sister!

Have a productive day, y'll!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2014
Bros you dey vex o

Talk to the wife squarely for what?

MaxWellStores:

The wife's job specifications are clearly spelt out in proverbs 31:10-31. Should probably use an Amplified Version Translation or MSG's.

But, in a case where the man comes in to find the above discribed senario, love demands he be the higher vessel by mopping up the mess, and counsel the kids. Then, talk to his wife, squarely!

Trust me, we wouldn't be LOL-ing if that paint was highly inflammable or corrosive, now would we?

Husbands and wives should clearly understand their God assigned roles, and be bold and devoted to them!

Husbands and wives are partners in the Union, BUT, the husband is the HEAD of that Union! They was never a time they both, and should share equal authority!!!

If many fathers were BOLD enough to counsel their daughters on this very foundamental Biblical truth, many would be successful in their marriages.

Wives, or would be wives; if you are of the class that believes in 'gender equality', then, be prepared for gender treatment! Because, a man naturally is at war with one who is at the same level with him! Even lions war against themselves over territory.

God word says.."Wives be SUBJECT to your husbands..." That words sounds simple, but it carries a lot of decision-making on the part of the woman. Ladies, if you are not ready to be under a man's authority, PLEASE, don ever get married!!! Else, you're signning up for a life of unhappiness and divorce.

Be subject! If you're born again, you don't need to struggle to BE it! It has been imputted in your spirit man. When God says be subject, He knows you have the ability.

He also says.."Men, love your wives as Christ loved the Church.." Meaning, it should be unconditional!

God is a wise God! He knew why He COMMANDED the wives first, before the men. Men are naturally wired to love! It is in their nature! If God says to love, He knows they can!

Wives, do your part, and husbands, do yours too!
Stop being an "Eve!" God is not an Author of confusion!
It was Adam and Eve, and not Eve and Adam!

You are his help meet, not supervisor or mother or elder sister!

Have a productive day, y'll!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by TS2(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.

Wait...in case you misunderstood the topic, the question is "What Will You Do If You Get Home and Find Your Son Like This?" NOT "What Will You Do If You Get Home and Find Your Slave's Slave's Slave Like This?"
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by doitright2011: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
I got take him pic.

Then I go clean my guy up.

Then beat the hell out of him. lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by MaxWellStores(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
bukatyne: Bros you dey vex o

Talk to the wife squarely for what?

Talk to her to be more sensitive and alert when the kids are playing in one room, and she's possibly busy in the other. We all multi-task, but too many task, can over-ride your mental alertness.

I didn't mean it as an outright outburst, ok..

Even your head of department in your workplace "squares" matters up with you when he notices your insufficiencies or lapses. Its not meant to grieve you, but to keep you in-check.

Understoond, now?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by hardeiluxie: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Afritop:
SORRY O! MY MAMA WILL BEAT THE LIVING DAYLIGHT OUT OF YOU. SHE NO GO CARE WHETHER PAINT DEY YOUR BODY OR NOT. YOUR TEARS WILL WASH THE PAINT AWAY
HABA!!XO U WANNA DRAIN D BOI AS SMALL AS HE ISAS FOR ME I'D JST SNAP HIM ND SHARE D MEMORIES WITH HIM LATER
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by sidosky(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.

Bros i concurr with you.we nor dey oyinbo land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by careema(f): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
markpenk: I'm baffled at some of the topics that make frontpage these days. What is this doing on the frontpage? Aren't there better topics and things to talk about? This is why I hardly come to NL these days. *smh*

my dear, bring up a better topic angry, i wonder why you people always complain. E no dey tire you. if these kinda topics dont get to frontpage, im sure you will complain nairaland is boring. best of luck with your complaints. May God almighty hear all.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ujujoan:

An extra minute in the paint is risky and very detrimental to his health. I don't think a child tat age understands the gravity of what he's done.

Making him kneel in the paint will only be causing more problem for you, not the little boy who will probably be glad he's allowed to play with his new found toy a while longer.

I looked at that picture and all I can think is how much of that substance he must have swallowed. I'll probably rush him to the ER before worrying about the mess.

most paints are now water based or made with relatively safe solvents. Paints are very safe.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Aizebioje(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ujujoan:

An extra minute in the paint is risky and very detrimental to his health. I don't think a child tat age understands the gravity of what he's done.

Making him kneel in the paint will only be causing more problem for you, not the little boy who will probably be glad he's allowed to play with his new found toy a while longer.

I looked at that picture and all I can think is how much of that substance he must have swallowed. I'll probably rush him to the ER before worrying about the mess.
I was just joking na!!! No way I'll be that harsh to a kid that age. Na the mama go hear am!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
davidylan:

most paints are now water based or made with relatively safe solvents. Paints are very safe.

Are you sure about that? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ujujoan:

Are you sure about that? undecided

Very sure. Global regulations forced a change in the types of solvents used in paints more than 30 years ago.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Kassidy90(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ha! kids........

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by hohafrank(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
arvinsloane: What will you do if you got home after work and meet your son like this with your living room messed up with paint?
Careless parents.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by decatalyst(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2014

Kai! I dey fear you oo...see has you delicately and carefully state what you will do... grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Daronyk(f): 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Take a picture of him and the child will be taken care of first because enough damage has been done in the house already and his punishmwnt will be served. Kids are just great anyways
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by simpleseyi: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
bukatyne:

And what is the wife's job?

W - Wash
I - Iron - washed clothes
F - Fucck
E - E.t.c.

So, cleaning comes under W - Wash
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

Yep!! grin grin grin
hw r u today dear?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Adenex3051(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
haaaaaaaaaaa i willlllllllllllllllllll............. laugh
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Dgmec: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
That's d work of art.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Queendo(f): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
I'll do what I do to my kids, 1st I'll say CONGRATULATION 2ndly I'll wash him up and lastly I'll give some gd beating he wil never play near paints again aftr which I'll give panadol.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: hw r u today dear?

I'm doing great..Thanks for asking.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

I'm doing great..Thanks for asking.
u wlcom

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by coded01: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!!...Why do I find your comment very interesting?. grin grin

cool

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
coded01:

cool

cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by gogodaye(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
On a lighter note
Do what is expected of me as the African male of the House:
Call on my wife to come & confirm who the 'small man in white space suit is & what he's doing in my living room?
Upon confirmation that he is 'my Littleman' I'd earlier left under her care & superintendence'
Implore her to tell me what the heck 'her son' just turned both himself & my living room space into?
Her responses had better be plausible because...it could denegenerate to a summons of her folks...................

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by egopersonified(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
TS2:

Wait...in case you misunderstood the topic, the question is "What Will You Do If You Get Home and Find Your Son Like This?" NOT "What Will You Do If You Get Home and Find Your Slave's Slave's Slave Like This?"

hahahahahah, too funny, slave's slave's slave, u are too much, but u shd no it was sarcasm naw
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by egopersonified(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
sidosky: .

Bros i concurr with you.we nor dey oyinbo land grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na joke I dey oh, I no wan kill my own child by my self ohh.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by debbleopto: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
dytbabe: What can I do na, woke up some days back, lil man woke up before me and on gettin to the sitting room, he already soaked the sitting room rug in water *dont ask me how he got the water*, poured his cocopops everywhere *arghhhh*. And no food for him that mornin, he cried till I gave him indomie.
U don't wanna imagine the smell I got after I came back frm work.

Kids are jst wonderdul in their own ways

I so much love your comment. very sweet. loves your heart. I have much compassion for children
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by jbaby265(f): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
chai..NL no go kill me o...well...i wuld'nt do anytin cox any action taken den may result to something else...so boy lock urself in d shower..n do d cleaning urself..lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Topestbilly(m): 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2014

Edited:***una wicked ohh, 60 likes for this piece of rubbish, the heart of man is dangerously wicked indeed**

Lwkmd grin

Edited:***una wicked ohh, 60 likes for this piece of rubbish, the heart of man is dangerously wicked indeed**

Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / Mysterious Drops Of Blood In The House..help? / My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.