Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55442 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: nah, the anger wore off after cleaning, he's a year and nine months.
Aw that's nice. atleast his azz was saved that time,
I bet if he could, he would've said sorry.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
lilmax: I dont even know what to do,i will just set up a committee to look into the matter

hahahahahahaha grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
repogirl: nah, the anger wore off after cleaning, he's a year and nine months.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Amaso99(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
Bad wife!!!!!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by IYANGBALI: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
shugacaneman: this is not my portion, IJN
abeg make we hear word jo
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
muuuuuuuuummmmmmmy!!!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Wud offer him dis for a job well done,see his cute smile

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by thedarklord(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
He going to motherless babies home!

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by johnp2(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2014
I will look at them and smile!! Then I will go and get my camera and snap them in difference style to show them when they are aged!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by repogirl(f): 12:02am On Jul 24, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
yeah, he looked sorry and doesnt take off his diaper anymore.... for now sha...
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by AmNotDrunk(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2014
SporaD8: I tell you!
In fact she discreetly excuse herself from the sitting room where we are, to have a room all to herself. lolz
You should have seen the way we all silently jumped to rescue when mum suddenly drop the bomb, "where is this girl!"
Had we made a loud fuss and she'd went into hiding, it would have taken close to a day to locate her hideout.
what a mischievous imp!

cheesy cheesy
I so much love kids who dare do the "undoable", it builds there confidence.

To u she was been an imp,
But to her she's sexy and she know it... cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

Hmm!!..Na lie..Na we two go buy house now...Unless him go carry house put for head..Mchew
I don dey vex already gan sef.....anyways,na y I go so plan am dat me and my wife no go ever buy house wey we go live together be dat(so help me God when dat time comes)....it must remain my house so wifey can get thrown out and allowed back in at will lol

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Adorayble: Wud offer him dis for a job well done,see his cute smile

hope you av agbo jedi at home?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by kenilo: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
LOOKING FOR STYLISTS AND BARBERS FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT at No 6 Olowu street Ikeja ''Be EXQUISTE UNISEX SALOON
send your age name and number and indicate your experience to 08074649215

Interview will be scheduled on 27/07/2014

Remuneration is very attractive
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by oginga: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2014
There's no need to scream at the little toddler having a good time in his or her own way.
The best way to handle such situation is to make the child feel true parental love.

I'll handle this type of situation.... By

1. First off all, have a good laugh with the toddler.

2.Take some nice pictures for future reference(s).

3.Scold and correct the child in a gentle manner.

4.Little bit of smacking on the wrist will make a difference in the near future for such act.

5.Lash out at whoever is (was) at home with the child. Infact the person should be held vicariously responsible for the child's negligence or duty of care.

6. Get some domestic home cleaners to do the Job.

After all... I will definitely prefer my child being messy at home with my property than a paedophile to sexually hurt him.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:
I don dey vex already gan sef.....anyways,na y I go so plan am dat me and my wife no go ever buy house wey we go live together be dat(so help me God when dat time comes)....it must remain my house so wifey can get thrown out and allowed back in at will lol

Chai!..My prayer is that you meet a no nonsense lady whom you wouldnt be able to live without. grin grin

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by haymoney01(m): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Wat was the mother doing... She go hear am btw my tv go big pass dat one
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

I do not see anything bad with doing the work( even if I do have an house help). Its not something I'd mind doing my self..The problem is, why on earth would a father who was the first to witness it, do nothing about it, and then goes off to bed?
Ni bo?...Shey emi ni kan ni mo lo mo ni?
Glitest,take tym e pelu bi o se n soro yii o...o n mu inu bimi gan!...well dont worry...youll probably marry a white guy anyway , dats if you're not married
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

Chai!..My prayer is that you meet a nononse lady who can't happen to.live without. grin grin
even if I marry a a no nonsense girl, I'll atleast expect her to know when d boy is hers or mine, dat way we no go quarrel....simple jare

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by nickz(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Kossyne:

Your Father harsh ooo
gringrin no one ever messed up ;your "fuq up" gets treated ASAP
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:
Glitest,take tym e pelu bi o se n soro yii o...o n mu inu bimi gan!...well dont worry...youll probably marry a white guy anyway , dats if you're not married

undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
Although I do not descrimate when it comes to races, but I'm likely not going to marry a white guy...Not really into that. All i know is that, I can't marry a strong headed guy sha.
I am stubborn, so it won't work out.

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:
even if I marry a a no nonsense girl, I'll atleast expect her to know when d boy is hers or mine, dat way we no go quarrel....simple jare

I bet your monimaker; that convo isn't going to go well.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by ALAYORMII: 12:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Na beating things ooooooooooooooooo

I go fire him bumbum sotey the boy no go forget that day and any time him see paint running things
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:35am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

undecided undecided shocked shocked shocked shocked
Although I do not descrimate when it comes to races, but I'm likely not going to marry a white guy...Not really into that. All i know is that, I can't marry a strong headed guy sha.
I am stubborn, so it's not gonna work.

if u won't marry a white guy who would happily do d cleaning up,den u should not marry a yoruba guy o....and especially not one from d conc west cos we no dey gentle on matters like dis....na u know where u see ur pikin....no walk for afternoon sun when pregnant una no go hear,when una pade agbako naw una go dey use am torment d innocent guys..okay....na joke I dey BUT just on d last sentence

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

Well....Be happy you would be getting married to someone else, cos it ain't happening. grin grin grin
hahahahaha ah modaran, bt GLITEST, y r u so insisting for ur huby to do ur womans job?

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Kalvan:

To cook and clean.

.....while barefoot and pregnant.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:
if u won't marry a white guy who would happily do d cleaning up,den u should not marry a yoruba guy o....and especially not one from d conc west cos we no dey gentle on matters like dis....na u know where u see ur pikin....no walk for afternoon sun when pregnant una no go hear,when una pade agbako naw una go dey use am torment d innocent guys..okay....na joke I dey BUT just on d last sentence

I shake my head for you. grin grin grin

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:39am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

I bet your monimaker; that convo isn't going to go well.

why??...na simple conversation in a line like dis:-

Tunde 'carry' first for class---Na my son....atleast I made straight As in school wen I was his age..

Tunde rub paint for body like masquerade-----Na ur son..i no ever rub paint for my papa tv so na u know where u see am bring come house

Simple and straightforward....
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: hahahahaha ah modaran, bt GLITEST, y r u so insisting for ur huby to do ur womans job?
help me ask d madam oo??
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: hahahahaha ah modaran, bt GLITEST, y r u so insisting for ur huby to do ur womans job?

That's what marriage is all about...We do each others jobs, as long as it isn't beyond each other's power to handle it
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by niceeric(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

I shake my head for you. grin grin grin
lool,na so ooo grin

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2014
niceeric:

why??...na simple conversation in a line like dis:-

Tunde 'carry' first for class---Na my son....atleast I made straight As in school wen I was his age..

Tunde rub paint for body like masquerade-----Na ur son..i no ever rub paint for my papa tv so na u know where u see am bring come house

Simple and straightforward....

Typical African man with serious African mentality. grin grin grin
I hail oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ?