Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? (55214 Views)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Lexusgs430: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
armadeo:

Awesome idea. Enlarge the pic and frame it. grin grin

Pictures and videos will be saved for future reference (to show their own kids, my grandchildren), activities their parent got up to.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
horllami07: No mata hw tired i am,i'll make sure to clean the house and d boy cos i can't leave everything messy like dat till d next day and my boy can't go to sleep like dat either. But God knws I'll beat d hell out of dat boy before he goes to sleep.
are you married? If the answer is no, then i jst want to let u know that i am still searchin and you meet my basic requirement.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Lobolintin(m): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Another da vin ci .... I go just carry am go painter shop the next day... Apprentice things on point lomo jor jor...
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by yungchop: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'll play ijo shoki by orezi for the mofo, he'll dance happily thinking he has done a good thing, when he's tired and goes to slip, I'll just packing him inside indomie carton, and take him to where I'll exchange him for another tv cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
The dog ll handle It

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by anitank(f): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified: I will just make him sit there while I prepare his meal, then feed him well. After an hour,i ll go to the nearest tree and cut 3 good canes, lay him in the filth, pull down his trousers and flog the skin off his butt. Then its off to bath him, give him paracetamol and off to bed.
If you must flog a child, you have to do immediately you catch him in the act. Waiting an hour or more might make them forget why you're flogging them and might not make them get the message.

And please don't ever make ur child sit in paint or any chemical based product. My two cents
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by EbuGeneral(m): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Only a Psychologist can handle this case. So i wil deal wit it calmly because any strong caution might lead to fixation in the later stage of development of the baby.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nehemiah459(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
yungchop: I'll play ijo shoki by orezi for the mofo, he'll dance happily thinking he has done a good thing, when he's tired and goes to slip, I'll just packing him inside indomie carton, and take him to where I'll exchange him for another tv cheesy

Lmaogrin grin
I think this idea is better than mine
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
No wonder the world is going bad! Why would u spare such a child?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by antartica(m): 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
freshaboki: are you married? If the answer is no, then i jst want to let u know that i am still searchin and you meet my basic requirement

Shiooo! You mean am?
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: hmmmm, I'll just go inside and sleep, the mother should go and do her job.

lmao......wicked daddy!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by yungchop: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
standd:

Lmaogrin grin
I think this idea is better than mine
ma broda life is too short to be stressed mehn cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by DECOtech(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
shugacaneman: this is not my portion, IJN
AMEN
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by repogirl(f): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
I guess he felt bad about it, how old is he if u dont mind?
Was he spanked after d whole cleaning?
nah, the anger wore off after cleaning, he's a year and nine months.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
yungchop: ma broda life is too short to be stressed mehn cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
antartica:

Shiooo! You mean am?
i mean am o!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Eyewonda: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
That picture is good for keeps. At least the child will grow up see just how careless his mother/father was:

- Failing to put the paint in a safe place, away from the reach of children;

- Not having taken time to properly close the lid of the paint cup such that a child this small could open.

- For not leaving the baby in good and safe hands of a competent caregiver that could have prevented all this.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: hahahahaha hmmmm dear, am a man na n u dont expect me to do dat. if u can do it den d house help will do it. bt mee? hell no dear

I do not see anything bad with doing the work( even if I do have an house help). Its not something I'd mind doing my self..The problem is, why on earth would a father who was the first to witness it, do nothing about it, and then goes off to bed?
Ni bo?...Shey emi ni kan ni mo lo mo ni?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
lilmax: chaiwhy dont you tell us you will marry your age mate so that we can understand you better? As usual nairaland women forming iron ladies grin

Abeg sit down....I will either marry my age mate, or a man who is a few years older than I am...I do not want another father; I have one already.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
bykebyke:
I won't even answer you grin

You will!..Its either you clean up, or forget any loving for the next few days...Pick one. grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Kalvan: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

Really?...Why is it that dad's are the first to claim their kids whenever the do good, but leave the problem to the mother's, when it they do wrong.
If it were me, I'll get either some warm water with spoge in a bucket or stain cleaner...Then walk to the room and wake up the father to come and clean the mess.

RAWBISH!!

For what?

Abegiii.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
glitest:

I do not see anything bad with doing the work( even if I do have an house help). Its not something I'd mind doing my self..The problem is, why on earth would a father who was the first to witness it, do nothing about it, and then goes off to bed?
Ni bo?...Shey emi ni kan ni mo lo mo ni?
no awo mejini, bt i wil still go to bed n live u wit d job......

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
niceeric:
okay....with me sha you'll be in yr parents house in a few minutes or hours tym depending on how far they stay I tell u.....with ur pikin too sha,make una two go cool off for sometime

Hmm!!..Na lie..Na we two go buy house now...Unless him go carry house put for head..Mchew

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by SporaD8: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
AmNotDrunk:
Hahahaha innocent her wanted to look "beautiful" lol, the crazy part is that they do all these things with all seriousness lol

I tell you!
In fact she discreetly excuse herself from the sitting room where we are, to have a room all to herself. lolz
You should have seen the way we all silently jumped to rescue when mum suddenly drop the bomb, "where is this girl!"
Had we made a loud fuss and she'd went into hiding, it would have taken close to a day to locate her hideout.
what a mischievous imp!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by sisiafrika(f): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
What tha phuuuk! In his entire life, he won't try it again! Imagine Thank God for koboko o
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
I will scream jesus, ooo God wat av i done to ds boy ehhhh, take him a longshot & medium shot, clean him up nd clean d whole mess he did, take my CANE nd give him hs SIZE
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
sameer1212: no awo mejini, bt i wil still go to bed n live u wit d job......

Well....Be happy you would be getting married to someone else, cos it ain't happening. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kalvan:

For what?

Abegiii.

Wetin?.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by Project400: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by antartica(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
freshaboki: i mean am o!

Take am easy o! It will happen when the mood is right,but in the mean time,just have fun sensibly.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
bizzlemie: First off, i'll have to rush 'em to the bathroom and get the paint off 'em (that's if no 1 else is there to do that)

Then i'll get the paint off the TV, or better still get a new one if necessary. i'll also get the paint mopped off the floor

After that, I'll find out how the kids were able to get their hands on the paint, and WARN THEM SERIOUSLY not to play with stuffs like that; i'll make 'em understand that if they do, they might die and end up going to HELL!!

That's all grin

Are you a pastor?

Thats exactly how they have been deceiving Nigerian adult-kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.