Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (41397 Views)

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeelgood: yh I knw say ma mama n papa train me well, buh na me no train ma sef,am a disgrace to ma familycry!
don't cry boismiley u can still change for good
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by xtervaganza(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Naijacitizen:

she said: "I never believed that one can kill himself to kill another person in Nigeria".

So, why are you trying to twist it to fit your anus? Abi wey ya nyansh no make commot for shit?
you act like someone whose brain has expired

If you have half a working brain you'll know she's disconnected from reality

With the spate of bombing in this country, someone said she does not believe there are suicide bombers in Nigeria and your brain can't comprehend the delusion in her statement
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Mark1979: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Free mobile app security app created to help with the personal safety of Nigerians. It is a called 9ra Naija rescue alert, available on download on google play and google. The functions of this app is to send an SOS text alert to the contacts on your phone letting your family, friends and security operatives know if you are in danger or need medical assistance and it pin points your location. Let your family and friends know about this new app. Let me know what you think of this app. Thank you.

http://www.naijarescuealert.com/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by giles14(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
ideee03: What does ur mind say is the answer?
Whatever your mind says,then that's the answer.
Haba sista am just asking

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Rooneyboy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
ggrin: She dy craze

Abeg na who delete ma sekem for hieangry
I go repost amtongue

shockedshockedshockedshocked:oanoda FTC for vis week
Na hat trick be this ogringringrin
Tenk u empty-henkiss

Oya make I sekem for ucheesycheesycheesy

Andyblaze excuse me dance

\(0_0)/\(O_o)/\(-_-)/

Okokopioko
Lalalala lelele
Lalal lelele
Lalala lelele
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
Wey ma baby o(andyblaze)
Wey ma baby(gooci)
Mk she con sekem
This one na new dance
We cal m sekem
open ur legs
One hand for ur waist
One on ur chest
Oya sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
This song dey sweet me die .
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Gooci(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rooneyboy: This song dey sweet me die .
na dsame juju de wori yu nd ggrin tongue
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Rooneyboy: This song dey sweet me die .
sekem sekem sekemgrin
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gooci:
na dsame juju de wori yu nd ggrin tongue
tongue me no go marry u again oangry
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Gooci(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
ggrin: tongue me no go marry u again oangry
husband nd wife de fyt attimes..... ggrinbaby, we go settle am wit our usual thing.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Onyiido: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Our next First Lady is beautiful. Buhari sabi something o. Chai.
Which next first lady pls?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by kaima1984(f): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Our next First Lady is beautiful. Buhari sabi something o. Chai.
ur next NT our,pls correct urself
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by kaima1984(f): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nctrice: from a more logical point of view I think if the attempt on Buhari had succeeded yesterday, that would have marked the beginning of an End to Boko Haram
Exactly
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by kaima1984(f): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remains the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.
U need anoda clueless as a first lady?for her t claim DAT she dnt kw of insurgency in dis country shows she wil b worse
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by kaima1984(f): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emessy: She Sabi Better English Than PEJ though
she sabi better english pass PEJ for sure Bt for her to claim DAT she dnt kw d level of damage d insurgency has cost us makes her a BEAST,I prefer PEJ dan her
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by tit(f): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Buhari left public service in 1985 to prison. Which "our" money is the wife displaying? I'm sure Patience with her face and the way she walks also displays "our" money.

Buhari was the "sole administrator" of PTDF from 1994 to 2000.
The PTDF under Buhari and his family set up a nepotic deal with AfriConsult to run PTDF projects.
PTDF spent over $200 billion that is unaccounted for till this day.

Buhari's convoy was made up of at least three identical SUVs.
The 1st SUV with Buhari on board suffered little if any damage.
In the video, you can see it stopped about 400m away from the blast scene.
The SUV is never fully shown but note there are no blast debris on the road.

The second SUV seems to have taken most of the blast.
That is the one with the bent front passenger wheel.
The 2nd SUV has damaged front bumper either from running into the 1st (Buhari's) SUV or from the blast.
It also has damaged passenger side, third window.

The third SUV seems to have taken sharpnel or bullet hits.
it looks like the 3rd SUV also sustained damage to the third window.
(I am not sure of this since no picture shows any of the last two SUVs from bumper to bumper).
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Emessy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
kaima1984: she sabi better english pass PEJ for sure Bt for her to claim DAT she dnt kw d level of damage d insurgency has cost us makes her a BEAST,I prefer PEJ dan her
haba now just that is not enough reason for you to JUDJE and HATE her , get to know her first she might not have expressed herself very well
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Gooci:
husband nd wife de fyt attimes..... ggrinbaby, we go settle am wit our usual thing.
usual thing
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by yegbamee: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nctrice: am Not saying GMB's life is tied to the existence of Boko Haram. All am saying is that if the worst had happened yesterday, I am forced to believe that the multitude of Buhari's followers and his Loyalist from the Elite and Patricians in the North to the Fulani Plebs and Almajiris will all come up and say enough is enough for Boko Haram! Imagine those multitude from the North saying Enough is enough to Boko Haram!
Young man, I don't think u have witnessed any boko haram attack before. Even the army seek refuge when those dudes strike. So, just kindly shut your mouth up!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nctrice(m): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
yegbamee: Young man, I don't think u have witnessed any boko haram attack before. Even the army seek refuge when those dudes strike. So, just kindly shut your mouth up!
your brain is obviously leaking, you are most definitely the skipper of #TeamShallowMindedPeople on Nairaland.com! How dare you quote my comment?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by goodgood2(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
Who tell you say na she write that comment? Na her secretary.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by yegbamee: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nctrice: your brain is obviously leaking, you are most definitely the skipper of #TeamShallowMindedPeople on Nairaland.com! How dare you quote my comment?
Peace brother. Peace!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by billyG(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
That iz d lady that kip MBH warm & smily all nite long. grin grin grin grin
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nctrice(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
yegbamee: Peace brother. Peace!
You insult me on a public forum for no just course, And Now you wave a white flag and call for Peace? Just like that!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Naijacitizen(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2014
xtervaganza: you act like someone whose brain has expired

If you have half a working brain you'll know she's disconnected from reality

With the spate of bombing in this country, someone said she does not believe there are suicide bombers in Nigeria and your brain can't comprehend the delusion in her statement

Barka de Sallah in advance.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by lyntiffany(f): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2014
taaaa !nah lie. It is scaring, is it the right sentence to use there ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS / Akapabio Accused Of Ordering Security To Shoot Voters (graphic Pics) / El-Rufai, APC Stakeholders Wade In As Mass Defections Rock Northern States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.