Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (41525 Views)

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Killing Buhari would have thrown Nigeria into serious chaos as allegation will be made against the jonathanians

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by solomakindees(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44: chai the woman fine nobi small!!! Buhari sabi beta thing shaa
Too bad, you just lost the chance to marry a pretty widow!
Better luck next time!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ojimbo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remain the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.
its taboo to dream at noon. You must go for total cleansing

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nctrice(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
patrickmuf: Makes no sense...Are you saying Buhari's life is tied to the existence of Book haram?
am Not saying GMB's life is tied to the existence of Boko Haram. All am saying is that if the worst had happened yesterday, I am forced to believe that the multitude of Buhari's followers and his Loyalist from the Elite and Patricians in the North to the Fulani Plebs and Almajiris will all come up and say enough is enough for Boko Haram! Imagine those multitude from the North saying Enough is enough to Boko Haram!

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Kdjmamar: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
very beautiful woman whaoooooo

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by omenka(m): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Our next First Lady is beautiful. Buhari sabi something o. Chai.
The gentleman is an all rounder!!

Long live the First Lady and her Spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by WildChild00(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
simpleseyi:

You are wrong, it would have meant the End for Jonathan. Almajaris will force themselves into Aso Rock and send Jonthan and Sheppopo back to the creeks in Bayelsa.

[color=#0000] Na so... koboko dey ooh [/color]

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ideee03(f): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
iiiii ayaya...song idem nko grin.
DankemzI:

Abasi akan ndoho akpara o! But awan amo ayaiya! Nyun toh toro awan amo. Eyen ekammi song idem o!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Kanwulia: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
If na this woman face alone. . . I MUST VOTE FOR BUHARI!!!! grin
Seeeeeeeeeeeeee BEAUTY on 2 legs!
UKWU MARA MMA!!!!
Chai!!!! Diarrrrrrrrrrrris GODDDDIOOOOOOOH!!!! cry

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
ojimbo: its taboo to dream at noon. You must go for total cleansing
Do you know the part of the world I'm commenting from? I could be in Australia.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by yorke1: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
You, your husband and APC keeping on deceiving the gullible ones.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by myspnigeria: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
thank God for his safety
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by boujaye: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: after saying all of this did you ask yourself why would the so called "almajaris" go to Aso rock instead of a "Simbasa forest" ?
pls i like to know
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by emmiej: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
If El-rufai said this is an assasination attempt on GMB, I therefore suggest that he should look within his own political party -APC, instead of pointing accusing fingers on president GEJ. We are aware of People who are in APC that sees the General as an Obstacle to their Political ambition. Now they want to take advantage of the fact that the General criticised the President and achieve their aim and then blame it on the presidency. Why would Jonathan want Buhari dead? Someone he defeated and PDP are praying earnestly for APC to field him again, because APC fielding him again will guarantee Jonathan a free ride to Aso-Rock. I strongly suspect Buhari's opponents in the APC for the presidential tickets especially that one that his name started with 'K', who thinks he owns 'KAN.......O'. That man is very dangerous. Buhari should be very careful with them....Nigeria should be careful about that man.

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Abbey2sam(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: She dy craze

I swear she dey madt
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Cleffwizzy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
chukwudi44: chai the woman fine nobi small!!! Buhari sabi beta thing shaa
by nxt year,i go snatch am 4rm buhari....
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by chinex276(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is she his 6th or 7th wife

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Cleffwizzy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I swear she dey madt
hhmm if d woman cum meet u mak u b ha suga boy u no go rush go??
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mtchew..nonsense talk..you never believed.."It is scaring" indeed!..

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chai! Buhari dey enjoy o! Unlike Yerima that is punishing himself deflowering little children thinking he's enjoying.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by tigonana: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chai buhari dey chop better tins o,ebe like say I go wan. Change my mind come 2015.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Agrika: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nothing spectacular about her looks...she looks "average" to me....just that she looks like someone that is sharp and brillant....unlike Our Madam Principal-na-only-you-waka-come zombie looks.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: am Not saying GMB's life is tied to the existence of Boko Haram. All am saying is that if the worst had happened yesterday, I am forced to believe that the multitude of Buhari's followers and his Loyalist from the Elite and Patricians in the North to the Fulani Plebs and Almajiris will all come up and say enough is enough for Boko Haram! Imagine those multitude from the North saying Enough is enough to Boko Haram!

And even then....I doubt Boko will lay down their arms.

Infact, even if we voted in a Muslim Imam next year as President....Boko Haram will still give him wahala.

Boko are fanatics.....and fanatics are quite simply mad.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by wellmax(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
Well, she has a point. Some of you will NEVER know how it feels until it comes close to you.
God keep us safe.

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by anonimi: 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
she's beauty without brains. sad

Quite sad!
I wonder how old she is compared to the old, retired soldier lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Cleffwizzy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Nothing spectacular about her looks...she looks "average" to me....just that she looks like someone that is sharp and brillant....unlike Our Madam Principal-na-only-you-waka-come zombie looks.
lolll!4ni u
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MeAboki(m): 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
Happywoman: Ma,it's sad reality we all must face and find a way to counter.
because no one k ows who could be next.
Our leaders, past and present (your husband inclusive) have sowed the wind, and we all are now reaping tornadoes and cyclones.

Wrong, pls exclude her husband; because when Buhari was the army chief during Shagari regime, he obliterated the Maitatsine terrorists (today's equivalent of Boko Haram then) - in fact its quite ridiculous today when bigots keep accusing him of religious fanaticism and sponsoring terrorism.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Abbey2sam:

I swear she dey madt
cheesy
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by latinojives(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Things fall apart; the center cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed,
and everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned.
God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Funniez: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
O boy see beauty! She is a complete opposite of PEJ. As 4 her ignorance, well I forgive her cus of her beauty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) / Top 5 Most Expensive Schools In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.