Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (41400 Views)

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
ideee03: There's been quite a number of suicide bombings in Nigeria for a while now - where hundreds of lives have been lost - but Mrs Buhari didn't believe it was happening until it hit home.
Source-http://lindaikeji..com/2014/07/mrs-aisha-buharis-reaction-to-husbands.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Now she knows...

So untill it hit home before she realised this was real...doesn't she reside in the North?The whole world is aware of this insurgency and she's claiming ignorance.

The saying 'only the one who wears a shoe knows where it pinches' is really true.
The pic of the car seem to support those who think this thing is stage managed.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by zizoo36: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: She dy craze
No. 1 hater
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by nagoma(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
mezebel: for him to have called them assasins that means he knws d real boko haram? His death can never b d end of naija,rather it will be bountiful blessings to nija and end to terrorism

You are pretending not to know the attackers. Perhaps you are one of the trainee niger Delta militants.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by oldenglish: 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
sage2:

Do you realised who you just prayed for? Things are never interpreted based on what you intended, but on what you actually said. Should God, in his infinite mercy, answer this your prayer, you and I know that its PEJ and her spouse that will benefit. Assuming you are even talking in the context of the federal republic of Nigeria.
He just asked prayed for PEJ. Maybe he is an admirer of Pretty Mama P. tongue tongue
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by niceeric(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestestgirl:
e get as that 'it is scaring' do me for ear sha but all iz well
she meant scary joor...na slip of hand I guess lol....dats if she actually wrote it but if na talk she talk am,den e get as e be oooo
lol*covers face for her*
God help us
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by zizoo36: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
nofij: That woman is definitely not normal
No. 2 hater
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ahmeduana:
DAYDREAMING
Guy, you look am na, this woman fine no be small.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nihilist: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
So I'm the only one who noticed that Mrs Buhari's pic has been heavily airbrushed?

Well it has been heavily airbrushed
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by telexfree1: 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
emmiej: If El-rufai said this is an assasination attempt on GMB, I therefore suggest that he should look within his own political party -APC, instead of pointing accusing fingers on president GEJ. We are aware of People who are in APC that sees the General as an Obstacle to their Political ambition. Now they want to take advantage of the fact that the General criticised the President and achieve their aim and then blame it on the presidency. Why would Jonathan want Buhari dead? Someone he defeated and PDP are praying earnestly for APC to field him again, because APC fielding him again will guarantee Jonathan a free ride to Aso-Rock. I strongly suspect Buhari's opponents in the APC for the presidential tickets especially that one that his name started with 'K', who thinks he owns 'KAN.......O'. That man is very dangerous. Buhari should be very careful with them....Nigeria should be careful about that man.

Nice one
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ifeelgood: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: She dy craze
Your mama no train you well. Pussy cat!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
ifeelgood: Your mama no train you well. Pussy cat!
ode of the highest other If ur mama n papa train u well so,u no go dy talk gibberish for here mumu
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
zizoo36: No. 1 hater
yeye dy ur headangry
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Agrika: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
seeprob:

Coward!!!
hehehe
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ayukdaboss(m): 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Acidosis: Nigerians and hypocrisy! You can never separate them!

"It is scaring" Like wtf!!
Scaring who/what? damn! See grammar! Choi!

I am sure this thread wouldn't have contained the insults had it been the grammar came from Patience Jonathan.

Up coming first lady my a§§!

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till the second coming of Christ!!!

grin grin

Looool.."I would rather kill myself than commit suicide. -PEJ

That gbaguan alone has eliminated 10 if Mrs Aisha's own. cheesy
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by aadoiza: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Shey na only GEJ's wife no fine abi? Wot abt Obama's?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Abbey2sam(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cleffwizzy: hhmm if d woman cum meet u mak u b ha suga boy u no go rush go??

that one nah different matter nah
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Abbey2sam(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: cheesy

grin
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Mogidi:

Well....Soup wey sweet na money make am.
with it is scaring?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by SHAAWA: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Her critics should go back and read the post again...it was written by someone who quoted her.
what if she said scary and someone wrote scaring or spoke in hausa and the translator goofed?
Waiting to see that on channels tv.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by nofij(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
zizoo36: No. 2 hater
Troll
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MeAboki(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Vig86:
You should have known that I don't talk to Aboki people. They don't reason, they see God in their fellow man, they kill without remorse.

As if you evil beings remorse over the ones you kill and eat - hateful beasts angry
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by xtervaganza(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remains the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.
but u want a 1st lady that is not disconnected from reality? A 1st lady that says she never believed suicide bombers have been killing innocent ppl

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by SHAAWA: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
mezebel: for him to have called them assasins that means he knws
d real boko haram? His death can never b d end of naija,rather it will
be bountiful blessings to nija and end to terrorism

Do you mean the way terrorism ended in Iraq with the death of Saddam Hussein or in Libya with the death of Gaddafi?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MeAboki(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Decryptor:

PEJ is not alone in the "bomb-throwing"

Even you and your imaginary first-lady are.

I bet you didn't see the quotation marks, cos if you did you wouldn't be insinuating the 'throwing' of those two "bombs" to Aisha Buhari - i.e. your next first lady
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
A beautiful first lady is an image carrier. Imagine what it would have looked like if Iya Rainbow had been used as the face of lux soap. The emergence of Genevive Nnaji has gone a long way in selling the product. If Aisha Buhari and Patience Jonathan go for audition for the face of a product who will emerge winner?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by retepmurt(m): 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Someone talk say na buhari dey behind the kaduna bombing incident bc actor no dey die.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MeAboki(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Happywoman:

Ok . I have heard you. Can he assist and replicate the same feat now? Cos people are really in pains.
The current Tragedy of terror is slicing through class,tribe,religion,etc and hurting people.

Vote for him, make him president and see what will happen; Boko Haram na small thing, you'll see how he will deal with mother of all evils - CORRUPTION.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by sambisa5: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
If buhari had died yesterday,....it's not what we are saying now we would be saying......

The war that is cooking,would have been served undone,jonathan would have been thrown out of aso rock like a piece of paper....the military wouldn't have only taken over,many lives would have accompanied Buhari.

If you ask me why he wasn't gotten...i will firmly tell you,it has been God on our side!!

The bokoharam of yesterday is no longer the same with the boko haram of today.......the game is taking a new phase!hmmmmm

It all began in small way in sambisa forest!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by giles14(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
ideee03: There's been quite a number of suicide bombings in Nigeria for a while now - where hundreds of lives have been lost - but Mrs Buhari didn't believe it was happening until it hit home.
Source-http://lindaikeji..com/2014/07/mrs-aisha-buharis-reaction-to-husbands.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Now she knows...

So untill it hit home before she realised this was real...doesn't she reside in the North?The whole world is aware of this insurgency and she's claiming ignorance.

The saying 'only the one who wears a shoe knows where it pinches' is really true.
pls is it scaring or scary. I just wanna knw
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Truckpusher(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
simpleseyi:

You are wrong, it would have meant the End for Jonathan. Almajaris will force themselves into Aso Rock and send Jonthan and Sheppopo back to the creeks in Bayelsa.
Obviously you have no idea of what you're talking about.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by donodion(m): 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigerians must learn with their eyes wide open.From Buharis wife's statement,its obvious shes not in Nigeria.
These people using citizens to forment trouble ,capitalizing on their ignorance and poverty,have safely kept their immediate families safely tucked away with enough hard currencies to burn...while so many are here swearing at themselves,hopeful for election bags of rice ..."Buhari for aso rock,Jonathan till infinity" nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS / Police Station At Ariara International Market Aba On Fire / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.