Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday (41408 Views)

Photos From The Northern Governors' Forum Meeting In Kaduna Yesterday / Guy Slams Mrs Aisha Buhari For Wanting To Scrap Child Marriage / Mrs Aisha Buhari Visit To Imo State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
She remain the wife of Buhari. She will be the first lady come 29 May 2015 when Buhari will be sworn in. We don't need a first lady that throws 'bomb' and walks lik a gorrilla.
And which bomb can kill more than this one she has just detonated. She never believed that the masses are dying until her husband stage managed a bomb scene to weaken the pointing fingers or may be to redirect a pointing fingers. It won't work. We know who is who in Nigeria. Buhari is addicted to over throwing democracy but it won't work. Nawao what a woman?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
BREAKING NEWS

Just in. Heard another bomb blast rocked Kano few minutes ago. shocked shocked angry angry angry

Nairalanders in Kano, is it true? angry angry
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by patrickmuf(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: am Not saying GMB's life is tied to the existence of Boko Haram. All am saying is that if the worst had happened yesterday, I am forced to believe that the multitude of Buhari's followers and his Loyalist from the Elite and Patricians in the North to the Fulani Plebs and Almajiris will all come up and say enough is enough for Boko Haram! Imagine those multitude from the North saying Enough is enough to Boko Haram!
Indirectly you're subtly wishing he dies...You can twist words or logic just to make bad seem good and vice versa... I know you too well bro

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Bigsteveg(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
ggrin: She dy craze

shockedshockedshockedshocked anoda FTC for vis weekshockedshockedshockedshocked
Na hat trick be this ogringringrin
Tenk u empty-henkisskisskiss

Oya make I sekem for ucheesycheesycheesy

Andyblaze excuse me dance gringringrin

\(0_0)/\(O_o)/\(-_-)/

Okokopioko
Lalalala lelele
Lalal lelele
Lalala lelele
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
Wey ma baby o(andyblaze)
Wey ma baby(gooci)
Mk she con sekem
This one na new dance
We cal m sekem
open ur legs
One hand for ur waist
One on ur chest
Oya sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem
sekem sekem sekem

U AGAIN!!!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Swiftboy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
She is dumb to have said that! These rich people na wa! angry
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by muktarmtt(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
she's beauty without brains. sad
pls dnt misunderstood her wit GEJ wife
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by ggrin(f): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bigsteveg:

U AGAIN!!!
yessooooooocheesy
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by godunia(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: from a more logical point of view I think if the attempt on Buhari had succeeded yesterday, that would have marked the beginning of an End to Boko Haram
if that had happened,thousands of southerners would have been dead.there would be a reprisal attack in d south then Boko boys would be busy shouting allahu Akbar as d hoist their flag towards Abuja.thank God,it didn't happen
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Coldfeet(f): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nctrice: after saying all of this did you ask yourself why would the so called "almajaris" go to Aso rock instead of a "Simbasa forest" ?
grin grin laugh wan tear my belle o! Help me ask am o. @ topic Madam Buhari stop acting as if you don't know what your husband has been up to! Unless you wanna tell me the beast your people created have gone out of control and its now biting your azzzes? Your beauty sef no gree me yab u as I want sef angry infact it pays to be beautiful see as I want take style like una sef just cos of this ya pweery face. The devil is a liar! Omanmme!!
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Bigsteveg(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Effects of hard drugs is wot we see below. FOLKS, DO NOT TAKE DRUGS
emmiej: If El-rufai said this is an assasination attempt on GMB, I therefore suggest that he should look within his own political party -APC, instead of pointing accusing fingers on president GEJ. We are aware of People who are in APC that sees the General as an Obstacle to their Political ambition. Now they want to take advantage of the fact that the General criticised the President and achieve their aim and then blame it on the presidency. Why would Jonathan want Buhari dead? Someone he defeated and PDP are praying earnestly for APC to field him again, because APC fielding him again will guarantee Jonathan a free ride to Aso-Rock. I strongly suspect Buhari's opponents in the APC for the presidential tickets especially that one that his name started with 'K', who thinks he owns 'KAN.......O'. That man is very dangerous. Buhari should be very careful with them....Nigeria should be careful about that man.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by MeAboki(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
Vig86:
And which bomb can kill more than this one she has just detonated. She never believed that the masses are dying until her husband stage managed a bomb scene to weaken the pointing fingers or may be to redirect a pointing fingers. It won't work. We know who is who in Nigeria. Buhari is addicted to over throwing democracy but it won't work. Nawao what a woman?

May you in turn remain addicted to your ignorance till eternity - for such obviously foolish comment.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by meforyou1(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Is that his wife or his daughter?
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by jude33084(m): 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
simpleseyi:

You are wrong, it would have meant the End for Jonathan. Almajaris will force themselves into Aso Rock and send Jonthan and Sheppopo back to the creeks in Bayelsa.

In your dreams? wink

Not a fan of GEJ though undecided
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Compare her with this.

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by easyelliot(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Forget the story, this is his wife?
Beautiful, I'm voting for her for first lady...... grin
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by roxell120(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
when did one came out of her cage? Where is ur veil madam?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Sheggy13(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Nothing spectacular about her looks...she looks "average" to me....just that she looks like someone that is sharp and brillant....unlike Our Madam Principal-na-only-you-waka-come zombie looks.
Average indeed..we have seen your own pic..if u were any better, your statement would have been taken seriously.. quit the jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by suwailad(f): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
muktarmtt: pls dnt misunderstood her wit GEJ wife

pej's dullness and physical appearance is on another level.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
MeAboki:

May you in turn remain addicted to your ignorance till eternity - for such obviously foolish comment.
You should have known that I don't talk to Aboki people. They don't reason, they see God in their fellow man, they kill without remorse.
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Itoroetti(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
suwailad:
she's beauty without brains. sad

she might be d last wives or d newest wife
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Acidosis(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nigerians and hypocrisy! You can never separate them!

"It is scaring" Like wtf!!
Scaring who/what? damn! See grammar! Choi!

I am sure this thread wouldn't have contained the insults had it been the grammar came from Patience Jonathan.

Up coming first lady my a§§!

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till the second coming of Christ!!!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by JEITO: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
O! So she thought she was watching Indian film all these years ba?

So this is the type of lady some people want to be our first lady? A lady has been unconcerned with what is happening in the country until it hit her husband.

Oturugbeke

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by jmaine: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
ideee03: Akpara ino..saiiii

Lolz . . . . . . cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by mstik(f): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
lol grin
Acidosis: Nigerians and hypocrisy! You can never separate them!

"It is scaring" Like wtf!!
Scaring who/what? damn! See grammar! Choi!

I am sure this thread wouldn't have contained the insults had it been the grammar came from Patience Jonathan.

Up coming first lady my a§§!

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till the second coming of Christ!!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Acidosis(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestestgirl:
e get as that 'it is scaring' do me for ear sha but all iz well
ahahahah

Talk am, nor fear these e- elements grin

It-is-scaring

grin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Acidosis(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
mstik: lol grin

Yes ooo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by politikin: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
u should be thanking God...See Nicki Minaj Rocks ONLY Pink G-String For New Album.

See More Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/596-nicki-minaj-rocks-only-pink-g-string-for-new-album-art

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Blaqsmith(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Our next First Lady is beautiful. Buhari sabi something o. Chai.
I must say,ur foolishness has no limit!...

1 Like

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by Kossyne(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
bestestgirl:
e get as that 'it is scaring' do me for ear sha but all iz well

I be dey think say na only me see am

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by adamskutty(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
hmmm! fine woman grin
Re: Mrs Aisha Buhari's Reaction To Husband's Attack In Kaduna Yesterday by nonjebose(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
Agrika: Nothing spectacular about her looks...she looks "average" to me....just that she looks like someone that is sharp and brillant....unlike Our Madam Principal-na-only-you-waka-come zombie looks.
Nothing spectacular? Why average nah... She is very beautifulous.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Opens Folorunsho Alakija's Centre Point Building In Lagos / Buhari Appoints Adesina, Shehu As Spokesmen / ‘We Make Arms Locally’ – IPOB Replies Presidency On Arms Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.