Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only (33350 Views)

Romantic Or Not? Man Bought A Ferrari For His Girlfriend As A Birthday Gift / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Are You Man Enough For Bromance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by ironheart(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Your not man enough when you keep begging girls on nairaland to date you.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Lakayanah: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
RedBenson:

See as guys with 2inches chinko diccks dey like ur comment. 2moro now, na u go cry say ur husband/boifrnd 2inches dicck no dey enter u go anywhere.
t You no well at all. One man's babe is another man's ape.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Agrika: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its relative depends on the issue at hand.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by searay(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1: The Last girl wey tell me that thing is now a cripple.. angry
Pics of the girl or adontbelivit
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by ayomidegambari(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Your pencil no dey write
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by richoko60: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
My wife then my fiancée told me that sometimes this year, I swear I felt like hugging the transformer. My case was not with the pocket size or nine inch thing, just a different thing entirely, one of the worst sentence to ever hear from a woman!!!
Thank God we are together

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by remsonik(f): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1: The Last girl wey tell me that thing is now a cripple.. angry
Na so u wicked reach?? U re not man enough *tears race*

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
zicoraads: Cecediva opened her account in less than a month and has got 70 likes...I opened her pix and instantly knew what the niggers are 'liking'.

And so I tot to myself, 'These guys sef, na wa ooo'

But before I exited her wall, I didn't know when I clicked like number 71 embarassed embarassed

That girl bobbis na die. I can suck it all day and night and won't get tired.
[size=50pt]commot that bra and na slippers you go see shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked forget packaging jor[/size]

6 Likes

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by remsonik(f): 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
sexylogan:

Indomie Instant Noodles lipsrsealed

Indomie own sef better, some guys na lipton yellow label tealipsrsealed
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by tintingz(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
"you are not a man enough" means not perfect... ladies want their man to be perfect in all field.
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by sexylogan(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
remsonik:
Indomie own sef better, some guys na lipton yellow label tealipsrsealed

You're killing me... grin

*whispering*...I hope you are speaking from experience
grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by egopersonified(f): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
Y does everyone quote madcow and #runsaway? Emeka1million pls whatz his position on nl, i would like to know.
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by shitshappen(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=Trypant]A man who divorces his wife whom he dated 4 2years, b4 paying her bride price and when they had little problem accompanied with every relationship, his father asks him 2 divorce his wife bc he feels that the wife will kill him and they will get him someone else which they wanted to get 4 him right b4 the marriage. That is not man enough! A man who runs and bad mouths his wife 2 his family any time he feels uncomfortable with the wife's presence since he is a flirt and keeps late nights. Not man enough is a married man who takes advises from single guys who are drunk and flirtatious as he is, about his marriage. A man who makes money, and blows it away without any planning with his wife on any structured profit or long term benefits planning. My dear what makes a man not man enough are many.

easy tigress! all these for one man[color=#006600][/color]
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by frank043(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: A weak man cheesy
What do you mean by "weak man"?
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by ExpressBooking(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
passionate88: Abegi... Leave those girls.. Na mumu dey worry many of them. Na so my female course mates (2 girls) come spend d nite for my room, we sleep for bed I no do anything o, I no even think am for mind. When morning reach na so one start to tell me say I no get mind, say two girls sleep for my house I no fit do anything (I just help them o)... The next time wey she wan come sleep... I just

your phone don off?
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by frank043(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Trypant: A man who divorces his wife whom he dated 4 2years, b4 paying her bride price and when they had little problem accompanied with every relationship, his father asks him 2 divorce his wife bc he feels that the wife will kill him and they will get him someone else which they wanted to get 4 him right b4 the marriage. That is not man enough! A man who runs and bad mouths his wife 2 his family any time he feels uncomfortable with the wife's presence since he is a flirt and keeps late nights. Not man enough is a married man who takes advises from single guys who are drunk and flirtatious as he is, about his marriage. A man who makes money, and blows it away without any planning with his wife on any structured profit or long term benefits planning. My dear what makes a man not man enough are many.
This your "husband" is really not man enough,he needs to be flogged!!! I'l personally give him hundred lashes,just book me.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by zboyd: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
okparaugo: I just heard a lady telling a man this morning, " You are not man enough"..

Ladies, if you were to address a man(your father, brother, husband, son, boyfriend) according to topic, in what context will you use it ?

Ladies only..

Sometimes a woman says this about a man when...

...she's been put in a position of 'mothering' him
...she thinks he's not ambitious enough
...she's continually se*ually frustrated by him
...she feels she can't depend on him to provide and protect as 'head of household'
...he lacks initiative and needs to be ordered around to do things, which she hates
...he can't seem to stand up for himself in front of family and friends
...when he's always complaining about problems, instead of seeking solutions to those problems
...she thinks he's too 'pretty' or looks 'gay'
...he exhibits ANY feminine mannerisms or behavior what-so-ever

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by justi4jesu(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Not man enough...his pocket is dry or he doesn't show working.
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by remsonik(f): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
sexylogan:

You're killing me... grin

*whispering*...I hope you are speaking from experience
grin
gringringrin
May I not experience am
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Raypawer(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
farano: Not man enough = flat pocket grin

seriously?
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by farano(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Raypawer:

seriously?
like seriously
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by frank043(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
command01: your moniker says it all...#runsaway
Hmmm!!! When madcow(the ganja)hammer you eh,your p*ssy will also say it all!!! Don't Bleep with a madcow!
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by frank043(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest: It simply means he isn't responsible, not matured, weak, cannot stand he's own ground, easily swayed, lacks self control; Cannot make decisions or complete a task, without getting help or direction from others. Etc....In all,he is bad news.
Well,if this is your interpretation of not being man enough,I'M MAN ENOUGH+i'm strong in the bed room,didn't see that one in your interpretation. How you doing gurl?
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Janeify(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
First of all...Why were you eavesdropping? tongue cheesy
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by sexylogan(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
remsonik:
gringringrin
May I not experience am

Small-prick-and-3minute_man-shall-not-be-your-portion grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by lookingfly: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Not man enough equals to 3 minutes man kiss
na to take koboko or maganin tashin b*ra be that na,so that after 2hrs of pounding you go really testify say him be man.
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by canalily(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
devour129: A man that can't handle his responsibilities .either to his family or the community at large .its not all about money or big d*ck.
...what is big d*ck?
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Ephemmm: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Inability to f*ck well
Quick ejaculation
Low self-esteem
Lack of good muscular energy
Lack of money
Lack of strenght in character
Inadequate self control
Unsound brain/assertion

lack of..........

Please google the rest jawe! It is contextual: it means different thing to different ladies....

1 Like

Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
frank043: Well,if this is your interpretation of not being man enough,I'M MAN ENOUGH+i'm strong in the bed room,didn't see that one in your interpretation. How you doing gurl?

Good for you.
Re: You Are Not Man Enough - Ladies Only by xp17(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: [size=15pt]commot that bra and na slippers you go see shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked forget packaging jor[/size]
fact!

to the topic,

the word weak from a lady has nothing to do with character traits. its simply either the size of hos dic*k or the stamina of a guy. and if you are a good banger, it worst a lady ll call you is word like stingy, talkative, badboy, yeye boy....never to be called "weak"

no wonder they all call me a horse cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / 9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.