Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped (7669 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Isiterere(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
sisiafrika: #fallsFromOkroTree
alakoba ma ni e o, wetin carry you go on top okro tree(I hope is not what am thinking )? Pele ,come make I rub aboniki for your body ...
ALL IZZ WELL
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by kumpharm(f): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Great Ife my a'rse. undecided

Stop hating bro, u sound jealous.
Why do u keep attacking oau-ites?
Ui's cool so is oau. They are two different schools, stop the comparison. Even students in ui dnt/rarely compare d two schools na u con dey carry d matter for head. You're opting for ui cos tis wot u want, tis ur choice. Leave peeps to their choice of school. #Another2cents smiley

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by ashhascash: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ifyx: due to d fact daht d OP has been denied admission by OAU,he decided to create dis "cwazy" thread...
u jez made a fool outta yaself wif ur baseless points...

Permit me to say @dis juncture...
Aluta Continua,Victoria Ascerta

#Great_Ife

Kendyzyma,Ashhascash,Papindinho,Jaryeh,Michaeltotti,Felastika,Oluwatola,Ueskman,Kunlexic et al...

The frustrated dude is high on horse poo, he still gat Ife in his moniker, dat means he dreams of Great Ife

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by bolaji73(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think the op is right.just that he was not constructive with his criticism.unfortunately,he ended up with a baseless write-ups.I'm thinking of creating similar thread anytime soon.
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
kumpharm:

Ui's cool so is oau. They are two different schools, stop the comparison. Even students in ui dnt/rarely compare d two schools na u con dey carry d matter for head. You're opting for ui cos tis wot u want, tis ur choice. Leave peeps to their choice of school. #Another2cents smiley

Did I compare

I only said OP was right.

My 3cent undecided
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ifeconwaba: You are one of them hyping 2much jooor
I sense rejection.were u rejected ni grin
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Kunlexic(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
kumpharm:

ur head correct jare,if francis don become staylite for ui,he go die patapata for ui be dat.
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by papindinho(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
"To every man his thought"- Aristotle...

Thanks for the mention Ifyx...

All paraphernalia listed in Op's stand for castigating OAU is null. I understand we all have rights to self-thoughts but when thoughts are aired they become opinions opened to criticism and appraisals.... OP, you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
[s]
500GP:

HOW FAR ABOUT YOUR POST UTME? I MEAN UI POST UTME.

OAU IS A FORCE TO RECKON WITH AMONG THE NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES
[/s]
Crap.
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Spanishmario(m): 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Inferiority complex @ itz peak...
Your so called premise are jst damn wack nd ur argument z invalid....
OP berra come nd taste what greatness is all about...
#Quit_hating
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by jericco1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
I don't think so bro, I think OAU is a very nice school
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Ifyx(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
ashhascash:

The frustrated dude is high on horse poo, he still gat Ife in his moniker, dat means he dreams of Great Ife
lolz cheesy
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

OAU breed product of Kerosene background.
what!!!! F****k yhew!
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
sisiafrika: what!!!! F****k yhew!

Well, truth hurts.

The whole world knows the truth. undecided
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Well, truth hurts.

The whole world knows the truth. undecided
guy leave oau alone.u.i pume is aug 16,it we pain me if u were deny admission in u.i, cause u.i is a minority university and 1 of the easiest to gain admission
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
coded80: guy leave oau alone.u.i pume is aug 16,it we pain me if u were deny admission in u.i, cause u.i is a minority university and 1 of the easiest to gain admission

Who is talking about UI here Must you bring UI in the argument Smh
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by tom111(m): 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
@op,I agree with you although ur points ar way out of line,I think the greatest of oau is not in its beautiful campus cos they ar now in real bad condition,or its 40 years old facilities,but its in her student,it takes a big gut to take oau in ur jamb form,and then u hav to read rigorously for ha 100lvl qus p.utme,and francis was talking abt corruption,its everywher bro. I knw like 3 people wo got their point hyped in u.I to get admitted during the days of waec point grading,and oau will neva admit u if u get anytin below 200 in either of ur p.utme or jamb.
And to me no university will make u acheive ur goal but yhu urself,so y'al nid to wake up and make yourself sumtin,instead hating or ranting,
And I think yhu guys shud go soft on him,he has feelings too,funny thread thoughgrin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
tom111: @op,I agree with you although ur points ar way out of line,I think the greatest of oau is not in its beautiful campus cos they ar now in real bad condition,or its 40 years old facilities,but its in her student,it takes a big gut to take oau in ur jamb form,and then u hav to read rigorously for ha 100lvl qus p.utme,and francis was talking abt corruption,its everywher bro. I knw like 3 people wo got their point hyped in u.I to get admitted during the days of waec point grading,and oau will neva admit u if u get anytin below 200 in either of ur p.utme or jamb.
And to me no university will make u acheive ur goal but yhu urself,so y'al nid to wake up and make yourself sumtin,instead hating or ranting,
And I think yhu guys shud go soft on him,he has feelings too,funny thread thoughgrin grin

You are getting me wrong. I never hyped UI on this thread except OAU student hyping their school.

I only said that "Op was right" on the point he stated.

500GP quoted me and asked when is UI writing their p.utme which I replied. He replied I should port to OAU to experience their greatness or whatever. undecided So, I was giving him reason(s) why I chose UI over other University not hyping. You gerrit? undecided

Actually, I'd chosen UNN or UNILAG, but I didn't for a reason known to me.
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by tom111(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

You are getting me wrong. I never hyped UI on this thread except OAU student hyping their school.

I only said that "Op was right" on the point he stated.

500GP quoted me and asked when is UI writing their p.utme which I replied. He replied I should port to OAU to experience their greatness or whatever. undecided So, I was giving him reason(s) why I chose UI over other University not hyping. You gerrit? undecided

Actually, I'd chosen UNN or UNILAG, but I didn't for a reason known to me.
its alwyt bro,u.I is a good school clean and nice environment;Dand best of luck in ur p.utme I wish ur v.c can read ur posts,omo na str8 admission b thatgrin
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by petreli08: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yeah very overhyped especially that 'Africa's most beautiful' But anyways that none of my business...Let them call of the strike first before I can write an essay on the hype
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Who is talking about UI here Must you bring UI in the argument Smh
argument??

Argument dat would not add value to ur life.

Anyway keep it up
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
coded80: argument??

Argument dat would not add value to ur life.

Anyway keep it up

Discussion rather.

I don't argue with kids. grin
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

Discussion rather.

I don't argue with kids. grin
and who are the kids??
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
coded80: and who are the kids??

Sisiafrika and colleague. wink
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

hmm

shaking my head
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by chigodo(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ifeconwaba: OVER HYPED SCHOOL

1 OAU IFE thinks the are the best in nigeria’, but i cant see any ground breaking invention the school has performed since it was established compare to great schools like UNN AND UI

2 the students of the school always over hype the the school on every thread that is related to education here on nairaland

3 A School that can not give admission on merit , but is primarily based on selection. why because the management of the school is corrupt

4 OAU students are fond of over hyping the beauty of the school, but my visit to the school last week made to realize that social media hype is not a yardstick the measure the through state of something
truth be told,this guy is making some sense,I did my nysc in faculty of EDM of OAU and I totally agree with this OP,as a unilag graduate I can say without fear or favour that OAU is very biased and sentimental,I remember while I was there they advertised for a job,mehn!...if you see what they were doing with people's CV you'll marvel,if you are not an OAU graduate they don't even look at your credentials(if you doubt me,go and find out how many of their lecturers that didn't do at least their first degree in OAU). I don't know what gives OAU the impression that their products are better than graduates from other schools,in OAU their wifi is passworded and as a result their students are forced to buy what they call 'INTECU' before they can browse but back in the days in unilag, we browse free with our laptops,just enter ur name and matric number that's the password and you start using the internet absolutely free,throughout my stay there(in OAU) I didn't see anything that worth all the hype except the noisy fruit bats all the places,no doubt by now most of them will be carriers of the dreaded Ebola virus.

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Dopeyomi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
kumpharm:

ch0i Francistony na 0nly you dem dash diz 2cents..

Saw the first one buh i decided to keep quiet..

Buh diz 2nd wan yaff push me to talk...

Wah my madam posted is the truth bro.. #st0p hating..
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
FrancisTony:

what! U are done for! U are finished!
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
chigodo: truth be told,this guy is making some sense,I did my nysc in faculty of EDM of OAU and I totally agree with this OP,as a unilag graduate I can say without fear or favour that OAU is very biased and sentimental,I remember while I was there they advertised for a job,mehn!...if you see what they were doing with people's CV you'll marvel,if you are not an OAU graduate they don't even look at your credentials(if you doubt me,go and find out how many of their lecturers that didn't do at least their first degree in OAU). I don't know what gives OAU the impression that their products are better than graduates from other schools,in OAU their wifi is passworded and as a result their students are forced to buy what they call 'INTECU' before they can browse but back in the days in unilag, we browse free with our laptops,just enter ur name and matric number that's the password and you start using the internet absolutely free,throughout my stay there(in OAU) I didn't see anything that worth all the hype except the noisy fruit bats all the places,no doubt by now most of them will be carriers of the dreaded Ebola virus.

Chineke. shocked This is brutal. gringringrin

If na me talk am, they'll say I am hating. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dopeyomi: ch0i Francistony na 0nly you dem dash diz 2cents..

Saw the first one buh i decided to keep quiet..

Buh diz 2nd wan yaff push me to talk...

Wah my madam posted is the truth bro.. #st0p hating..

Woman wrapper. undecided undecided
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
sisiafrika: what! U are done for! U are finished!

LOL! wink
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
chigodo: truth be told,this guy is making some sense,I did my nysc in faculty of EDM of OAU and I totally agree with this OP,as a unilag graduate I can say without fear or favour that OAU is very biased and sentimental,I remember while I was there they advertised for a job,mehn!...if you see what they were doing with people's CV you'll marvel,if you are not an OAU graduate they don't even look at your credentials(if you doubt me,go and find out how many of their lecturers that didn't do at least their first degree in OAU). I don't know what gives OAU the impression that their products are better than graduates from other schools,in OAU their wifi is passworded and as a result their students are forced to buy what they call 'INTECU' before they can browse but back in the days in unilag, we browse free with our laptops,just enter ur name and matric number that's the password and you start using the internet absolutely free,throughout my stay there(in OAU) I didn't see anything that worth all the hype except the noisy fruit bats all the places,no doubt by now most of them will be carriers of the dreaded Ebola virus.
e pain u wella o. Eya, pele. Sorry. Try ur luck elsewhere. Shitty unilag. Reminds me of lag phase in physics, mtchwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Social Science Subjects In Secondary School..help / Stop Calling Your Mum "MUMMY" / Re: Unilorin Remedial Admission List Is Out! Call Help-line O8l.6624.63o2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.