Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped (7542 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Man Beaten For Molesting OAU-Ife Student / Professor James Olomo Of OAU-Ife Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2014
emekakelvin: Dude be mindful of your word. All the insult/trash you are airing up and down may come to hurt you one day. You never can tell.

I hope you know We are in a small world

LOL! This online or rather Nairaland.('cos this is only place I do E-fight) grin All my insults and curses ain't real and it won't haunt me 'cos I am not like that outside word. smiley undecided
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Sayet(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
cryptography:

dumb MUTHAFUCCKEER
Ogbeni how may times have written OAU post jamb oya talk true.
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sayet: Ogbeni how may times have written OAU post jamb oya talk true.

Cretinous FUCCCKTARD
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Sayet(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
cryptography:

Cretinous FUCCCKTARD
i now understand ur predicament...u see,OAU will never admit people like u-those who are gullible,absurd,illogical,docile,dunce and clown. take it or leave it,OAU still remains the best university in Nigeria and so far in west africa. so,i leave u to keep wallowing in ur utter ignorance.

Great Ife.

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Sayet(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
cryptography:

University of Cairo Eygpt= best in africa

KNUST= best in west africa

Cretinous MUTHAFUCCKKEER
Oga,re-writing another utme is the solution 2 ur problem,crying foul over here on NL cant console u,it'll only get u more depressed. the guy(Tolulope ajetumobi) who holds the all time cgpa in OAU was admitted on his second attempt. he wasnt lamenting all over the social when denied admission the first time due to his inability to meet up with the cutoff mark(visit jarushub.com 4 more info). OAU...still remain the greatest citadel of learning in Nigeria and west africa at large.

my 2cents. cheesy
cryptography:

University of Cairo Eygpt= best in africa

KNUST= best in west africa

Cretinous MUTHAFUCCKKEER
Oga,re-writing another utme is the solution 2 ur problem,crying foul over here on NL cant console u,it'll only get u more depressed. the guy(Tolulope ) who holds the all time cgpa in OAU was admitted on his second attempt. he wasnt lamenting all over the social network when denied admission the first time due to his inability to meet up with the cutoff mark(visit jarushub.com 4 more info). OAU still remain the greatest citadel of learning in Nigeria and west africa at large.

my 2cents.

1 Like

Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Sayet: Oga,re-writing another utme is the solution 2 ur problem,crying foul over here on NL cant console u,it'll only get u more depressed. the guy(Tolulope ajetumobi) who holds the all time cgpa in OAU was admitted on his second attempt. he wasnt lamenting all over the social when denied admission the first time due to his inability to meet up with the cutoff mark(visit jarushub.com 4 more info). OAU...still remain the greatest citadel of learning in Nigeria and west africa at large.

my 2cents. :DOga,re-writing another utme is the solution 2 ur problem,crying foul over here on NL cant console u,it'll only get u more depressed. the guy(Tolulope ) who holds the all time cgpa in OAU was admitted on his second attempt. he wasnt lamenting all over the social network when denied admission the first time due to his inability to meet up with the cutoff mark(visit jarushub.com 4 more info). OAU still remain the greatest citadel of learning in Nigeria and west africa at large.

my 2cents.

libellious FOOOOOOOL!!! RUBBISH
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by emekakelvin(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! This online or rather Nairaland.('cos this is only place I do E-fight) grin All my insults and curses ain't real and it won't haunt me 'cos I am not like that outside word. smiley undecided

Really? I hope you do know that action either intentional or for fun are attach to its own consequences.

One of my friend once said that " The things we think do not matter in our lives may come to make the greater part of our lives. Either good or bad"---»»»A man is made up from his daily routine
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by crownprince1765: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
lyriclekidd:

true . .my mates for unilorin done dy enter 200 level me i neva recieve one lecture for oau. Chai
Well, if u've not received a lecture in OAU, I guess u don't reli know what it takes to be a great Ife student.... I'm a product of d greatest citadel of learning, believe it or not, oau is not hyped not to mention "over-hyped"..... by d time you spend 4/5years with all d grades available from A-F, hopefully without an extra semester, u'll know it's not a day job 2b a product of Oba Awon University...
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
crownprince1765:
Well, if u've not received a lecture in OAU, I guess u don't reli know what it takes to a great Ife student.... I'm a product of d greatest citadel of learning, believe it or not, oau is not hyped not to mention "over-hyped"..... by d time to spend 4/5years with all d grades available from A-F, hopefully witot an exta semester, u'll know it's not a day job 2b product of Oba Awon University...

UTTER MEGA SUPER DUPER HIGH CRAP!!!!/
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by sisiafrika(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
FrancisTony:

baby, just so u know, u owe me ur blood!
Re: I Think Oau Ife Is Over Hyped by ahkenaten(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
FrancisTony:

Ebola virus alert. gringrin
you mean say ebola dey oau grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Students' Protest N10,000 Late Registration Fee Today / Unizik 2011/2012 Admission Statue/list Is Out. / Laspotech School Fees 2017/2018 BREAK DOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.