Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40038 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Caseless2: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
Akshow: Where did this mooooron fall from? u miss road abi them swear for u?
liar, bury ur head in shame!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Truckpusher(m): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Caseless2: liar, bury ur head in shame!
Leave am alone ,na that my small brother wey no get sense.

Sometimes him dey talk like terrorists but him no get liver sha cheesy

Ehe! Caseless , you dun chop the beans finish? grin
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Akshow: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
Caseless2: liar, bury ur head in shame!
what da hell is this clown ranting about?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Caseless2: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Leave am alone ,na that my small brother wey no get sense.

Sometimes him dey talk like terrorists but him no get liver sha cheesy

Ehe! Caseless , you dun chop the beans finish? grin
grin grin D Guy na ur padi? Indeed.
Beans ko, pigeon pea ni.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
hikmojj:

i can see ur daftness bro

Prove me wrong sir!
Amputation, stoning to death,etc are barbaric and primitive.
I can understand when a Godless nation like North Korea legalise jungle justice, but when it is done in the name of God, then something is very wrong.
Mohammed slaughtered, Uthman Dan Fodio slaughtered, and Shekau is slaughtering.
It is really amazing how you guys continue to live in denial.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hikmojj(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2014
noblezone:

Prove me wrong sir!
Amputation, stoning to death,etc are barbaric and primitive.
I can understand when a Godless nation like North Korea legalise jungle justice, but when it is done in the name of God, then something is very wrong.
Mohammed slaughtered, Uthman Dan Fodio slaughtered, and Shekau is slaughtering.
It is really amazing how you guys continue to live in denial.

itz just a question...from all u mentioned above wher did u get to know that MEDIA pick up a copy of Qura'n and read ursef bro....or havnt u read 1thes5:25 embarassed
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 06, 2014
hikmojj:

itz just a question...from all u mentioned above wher did u get to know that MEDIA pick up a copy of Qura'n and read ursef bro....or havnt u read 1thes5:25 embarassed

I have read the Koran sir.
And I saw with my own eyes what Mohammed said should be done to the people he called "infidels"!
Besides, amputation is real in Nigeria courtesy of the Sharia legal system.
stoning to death in the name of Allah is being practiced all over the world.

You guys have not still told me where school children got the inspiration to kill their "infidel" teacher, simply because she seized the copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

I have a pastor friend from Kano who was a Moslem, he still have the marks of what Moslems did to him in attempt to kill him!
It is only in nations like Sudan that you hear of a woman being sentenced to death because she converted from Islam to another religion.

As much as you guys will say it is not Islam but the Sudan authorities, the issue is that the Sudan authorities are Islamic.

1 Thes 5 : 25 says, "pray for us".

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hikmojj(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
noblezone:

I have read the Koran sir.
And I saw with my own eyes what Mohammed said should be done to the people he called "infidels"!
Besides, amputation is real in Nigeria courtesy of the Sharia legal system.
stoning to death in the name of Allah is being practiced all over the world.

You guys have not still told me where school children got the inspiration to kill their "infidel" teacher, simply because she seized the copy of the Koran used by one of them to cheat in an exam.

I have a pastor friend from Kano who was a Moslem, he still have the marks of what Moslems did to him in attempt to kill him!
It is only in nations like Sudan that you hear of a woman being sentenced to death because she converted from Islam to another religion.

As much as you guys will say it is not Islam but the Sudan authorities, the issue is that the Sudan authorities are Islamic.

1 Thes 5 : 25 says, "pray for us".

can u give me he verse pls and u dont have to be emotional...dis is knowledge

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.