Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40054 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by AspDrone(m): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Kalvan:

Same with the Israelis.
that's why we christains can't kill or die for them...why not you people apply the same logic? States like Jigawa Zamfara Kastina Niger to name a few are so peaceful somtimes I wonder why all this rioting states can't emmulate the peaceful northern states...God save Nigeria!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: Lool, in a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided and less anyone heard of him or his silly supporters the better...

banega the bimbo it is your miserable family members that are cancer. I thought you use to run your caustic putrid orifice before. until you cross your boundaries by calling out Berem, and you got the whipping you will never forget in your life. onye nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Jimwalex(m): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Jim, i'm currently in kaduna south, not zaria. I pray this issue get solved before wednesday
aiit..ameen oh
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2014
nagoma:

It is not a riot. It is just shooting and killing of citizens with no real reason. Extrajudicial mass killing is a hallmark of this Gestapo government .

Clap for yourself sir!
Yet, if these primitive Mohammedians had descended on the innocent as a revenge for their "brothers" in Gaza, you will be the first to blame Mr. President for his inability to protect the citizens.

Let me ask you sir, did the rioters get police permision?

What is the purpose of the demostration? Are the Gaza people not also fighting Israel? Is Nigeria an ally of the Gaza people? The trouble between Israel and Hamas, is the religious or territorial?

Please, join the call to split Nigeria now, so that your antion can send soldiers to attack Israel.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

banega the bimbo it is your miserable family members that are cancer. I thought you use to run your caustic putrid orifice before. until you cross your boundaries by calling out Berem, and you got the whipping you will never forget in your life. onye nzuzu.
Lool, cursed child! truly you're a person of rare intelligence, it's rare when you show any.. Two wrongs don't make a right, take your late parents as an example • If stupidity hurt, you'd go through life on a morphine drip,. Unfortunately for you though, there is no vaccine against stupidity tongue! Lool, the only positive thing about you tunde salami is your H.I.V status • Stupid, pathetic little worm!! anago9010 aka egghead ¤

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 26, 2014
ugo4u: There is heavy and sporadic shootout btw the military and unidentified people in zaria anyone in the ancient city what is the situation in ur area? Will come back for updates

First bro, its not a riot. Majority of the areas in Zaria is peaceful. The only area where there is problem is at the place where its started. At PZ, SABON GARI. It is between the military and the Shites Islamic Group during their protest on the Israel-Gaza bombings. I'm in Zaria presently and its peaceful at the time I'm typing this.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2014
noblezone:

Clap for yourself sir!
Yet, if these primitive Mohammedians had descended on the innocent as a revenge for their "brothers" in Gaza, you will be the first to blame Mr. President for his inability to protect the citizens.

What is the purpose of the demostration? Are the Gaza people not also fighting Israel? Is Nigeria an ally of the Gaza people? The trouble between Israel and Hamas, is the religious or territorial?

Please, join the call to split Nigeria now, so that your antion can send soldiers to attack Israel.

Cheers.

@noblezone, asking if they get police permit, I dunno but one thing I know for sure is that this is not the first time they do their rally. And I believe the government is fully aware of this guys and nothing is done to stop all their rally's crippling the economic activities in Zaria. That's how they always do it right from time ever since I was born. One thing is, anything can happen in this country. Our government accept any shit
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 10:03am On Jul 26, 2014
noblezone:
Clap for yourself sir!
Cheers.

Morality truth and leadership cannot be part of the Ijaw culture. Why the insults?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by CyberTerrorist: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2014
hotice01: PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS: Muslims are not happy: They’re
not happy in Gaza They're not happy in Egypt They're not happy in
Libya They're not happy in Morocco They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq They're not happy in Yemen They're not
happy in Afghanistan They're not happy in Pakistan They're not
happy in Syria They're not happy in Lebanon SO WHERE ARE THEY
HAPPY?? They're happy in Australia They're happy in England
They're happy in France They're happy in Italy They're happy in
Germany They're happy in Sweden They're happy in the USA &
Canada They're happy in Norway & India They're happy in almost
every country that is not Islamic! AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?? Not
Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves... THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!! And they want to change the
countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from
where they were unhappy. Try to find logic in that ! Jeff Foxworthy on
Muslims: 1. If you refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral
objection to liquor... You are a Muslim 2. If you own a $3,000
machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you can't afford
shoes... You are a Muslim 3. If you have more wives than teeth...
You are a Muslim 4. If you think vests come in two styles: bullet-
proof and suicide... You are a Muslim 5. If you can't think of anyone
you haven't declared Jihad against... You are a Muslim 6. If you
consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives in your
clothing... You are a Muslim 7. If you were amazed to discover that
cell phones have uses other than setting off roadside bombs... You
are a Muslim 8. If you have nothing against women and think every
man should own at least four... You are a Muslim 9. If you find this
offensive or racist and don't forward it... You are a Muslim!!
-------------------- Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem Christians living with
Shintos = No Problem Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Jews
= No Problem Jews living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living
with Buddhists = No Problem Buddhists living with Sikhs = No
Problem Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem Hindus living with
Baha'is = No Problem Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem Jews living with Buddhists
= No Problem Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem Shintos
living with Atheists = No Problem Atheists living with Confucians =
No Problem Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem Muslims
living with Hindus = Problem Muslims living with Buddhists =
Problem Muslims living with Christians = Problem Muslims living
with Jews = Problem Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem Muslims
living with Baha'is = Problem Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem MUSLIMS LIVING WITH
MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM.. True or False?
epic..
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.
guy you deserve an award
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by tunshe: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Balkan: My brother you guys are doomed in the north. you have allowed your region to be worse than aghanistan. you soon get your share of violence. silly Abokis

I'm not a Northerner.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: Lool, cursed child! truly you're a person of rare intelligence, it's rare when you show any.. Two wrongs don't make a right, take your late parents as an example • If stupidity hurt, you'd go through life on a morphine drip,. Unfortunately for you though, there is no vaccine against stupidity tongue! Lool, the only positive thing about you tunde salami is your H.I.V status • Stupid, pathetic little worm!! anago9010 aka egghead ¤

coming from a cursed bimbo with the I.q of a public louse that is priceless. if truly knowledge is light than your energy level is definitely sub-zero. hey accursed you are so dumb putting you in the same sentence with dumb, will trigger all dumbbells world wide to start an aba woman styled riot. did that deranged nematode that conceive you ever told you why the word idi0t was stamped on your birth certificate little wonder your miserable family are the aetiology of failure, poverty and penury. I gat little patient for irritant from kerosene background like you, how about you fvcking off and go give your loonie father b.j. no wonder you submit to all em low life agberos like poster service for piecemeal. when I'm through with you, I will leave you with blisters and more scratch to your fugly face than a scratched recharge card. may Ebola zaiire strain confine you to the holes six feet below sea level.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Kingspin(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2014
These guys are darker than darkness. Devilish religion.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

coming from a cursed bimbo with the I.q of a public louse that is priceless. if truly knowledge is light than your energy level is definitely sub-zero. hey accursed you are so dumb putting you in the same sentence with dumb, will trigger all dumbbells world wide to start an aba woman styled riot. did that deranged nematode that conceive you ever told you why the word idi0t was stamped on your birth certificate little wonder your miserable family are the aetiology of failure, poverty and penury. I gat little patient for irritant from kerosene background like you, how about you fvcking off and go give your loonie father b.j. no wonder you submit to all em low life agberos like poster service for piecemeal. when I'm through with you, I will leave you with blisters and more scratch to your fugly face than a scratched recharged card. may Ebola zaiire strain confine you to the holes six feet below sea level.
grin ode what is this BS ..how long did it take you come up with this? Is that all you you've got?? Look boy, you ain't funny, your whole life is complete joke..

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: grin ode what is this BS ..how long did it take you come up with this? Is that all you you've got?? Look boy, you ain't funny, your whole life is complete joke..

why look for example of b.s when the story of your life is available!!!! it will take your mustard seed size brain, 10 lifetimes and 20000 reincarnation to dechiper my written,

you are shyte and then you still smell of it, american rapper odb must have chosen is stage name old dirty basttard after reading your family biography. come at me again and I'm gonna sign your death certificate.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2014
nagoma:

Morality truth and leadership cannot be part of the Ijaw culture. Why the insults?

Please what do you consider an insult? "Primitive Mohammedians" or what?

That Islam is primitive, backward and violent is the plain truth that you guys have consistently denied!

Mohammed himself used the sword to spread his primitive ideologies he called Religion!

Tell me, how did Usman Dan Fodio subdue the North with Islam? Was it by word or by sword?

You guys can continue to deny that Boko Haram is not Islamic, yet, all over the world, the whole earth is vibrating because of Islamic onsluaght in this generation!

And for your info, I am not Ijaw!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

why look for example of b.s when the story of your life is available!!!! it will take your mustard seed size brain, 10 lifetimes and 20000 reincarnation to dechiper my written,

you are shyte and then you still smell of it, american rapper odb must have chosen is stage name old dirty basttard after reading your family biography. come at me again and I'm gonna sign your death certificate.
Pardon me, but you're obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn!!

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 11:07am On Jul 26, 2014
noblezone:
Please what do you consider an insult? "Primitive Mohammedians" or what?
That Islam is primitive, backward and violent is the plain truth that you guys have consistently denied!
Mohammed himself used the sword to spread his primitive ideologies he called Religion!
Tell me, how did Usman Dan Fodio subdue the North with Islam? Was it by word or by sword?
You guys can continue to deny that Boko Haram is not Islamic, yet, all over the world, the whole earth is vibrating because of Islamic onsluaght in this generation!
And for your info, I am not Ijaw!

You are worst than Ijaw. You must be one of the cannibal tribes of that region.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: Pardon me, but you're obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn!!

biatxh so you chickened out like a coward, where are your venomous credibility!!!! come and at me and amma tell this community how asacris worm wipe out your miserable family, and spare only you cos you taking treatment for your photosynthetic epilepsy in the next village, so much more from an eunuch force fed her own placenta at infancy.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nagoma(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2014
noblezone:
Clap for yourself sir!
Cheers.

What the president demonstrated here is the ability kill his citizens.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

biatxh so you chickened out like a coward, where are your venomous credibility!!!! come and at me and amma tell this community how asacris worm wipe out your miserable family, and spare only you cos you taking treatment for your photosynthetic epilepsy in the next village, so much more from an eunuch force fed her own placenta at infancy.
you obviously have no shame!! Rest in peace •
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: you obviously have no shame!! Rest in peace •

yada!yada!!yada!!!!.... I go all out in instilling morals in mannerless toddlers like you. next time pick a opponent you can stand!!! unless amma give you hilter styled gas chamber treatment. now run along you senseless scumbag with kulikuli for brains.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2014
anago9010:

yada!yada!!yada!!!!.... I go all out in instilling morals in mannerless toddlers like you. next time pick a opponent you can stand!!! unless amma give you hilter styled gas chamber treatment. now run along you senseless scumbag with kulikuli for brains.
Awwww, your gonna make me cry!!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by anago9010(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2014
banega: Awwww, your gonna make me cry!!

I don't care, even if you get a neck sized rope and end it all. good riddance to mad nonsense. dumbbells like you won't confine their useless self to the romance section where your fellow re...tards live. if admin is to admit posters on the strata of their intelligence, the only section you will be posting is the brain dead orphans section.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tunguy01: who need each other, I dnt need barbarians,, I guess u ar an aboki
nope! I'm a christian! BUT that is the truth. These abokis are problematic (probably due to their religion) but it doesn't mean we don't need them. Some of them are good and honest traders unlike some southerners. It's just that religion I have problem with. It is a religion of terrorism. If you have been on nairaland before the attack on nairaland and have read my comments, you would be calling me a CHRISTIAN FANATIC. I hate ISLAM (not hausas)

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by hotice01: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
CyberTerrorist: epic..

Bro No offense intended but muslims are they major problem and threate to world peace!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by CyberTerrorist: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
hotice01:

Bro No offense intended but muslims are they major problem and threate to world peace!
Is this a question or a statement
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by HARDUBUY(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dragonking:

My whole generation is a waste
Yes you are Right!
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by umehemeka: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Islam the Deceit of Allah
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2014
nagoma:

You are worst than Ijaw. You must be one of the cannibal tribes of that region.

hahahahahahahahaha!
Cannibal Thats interesting!

You see bros, whatever makes you happy is okay by me.

I only want to observe that you have not countered the issues I raised or even made attempt to.

It is a fact that the so called prophet spread his primitive ideology by the force of the sword!

It is on record that Usman Dan Fodio destroyed the heritage of the North and subdued them by the sword!

There son Shekau has graduated to bombs! You guys can continue to live in denial but the present reality shows otherwise. Even you, no matter how you try to hide it, your attitude reveals your violence mentality.

Meanwhile, why you are trying to look up names to call me, your brethren are busy plotting the next salughter of "infidels" in the course of "allah"!

Bros, think. Its not late to repent! God is love and commanded us to forgive and even pray for those who hate and wish us evil!

I wish ypu well bro!

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by obidaddy: 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
ugo4u:
Bro no cause for alarm I am a cadet @ NDA so I can't go AWOL

Nwa nna i thought u guys are banned from using mobile phone while in the academy?
After service i really wish to come in via short service.
Any useful tips n advice ll be highly welcomed.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
nagoma:

What the president demonstrated here is the ability kill his citizens.

no sir!

The President demostrated the ability to protect innocent citizens from religious rascals who would rather rejoice over the slaugtering of their fellow country men because they are "infidels" while at the same time demostrating that a nation far away retaloated the killings of their citizens!

You guys should be bold at this moment to ask questions about Islam and her violent nature!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.