Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Serious Fighting In Zaria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fighting In Zaria (40034 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Governor El-Rufai Allegedly Attacked In Zaria (Photos) / Breaking News: Serious Fighting Along Nasarawa Eggon-lafia. Many Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by yungchop: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
I hope this girl never go school o? I don't want anything to happen to ma future wife cheesy #princessayesha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by YoursGEJ(m): 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sometimes I wonder what the world would have been like without these animalistic radical religious extremists

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Krak(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
They chose a very wrong time to protest in Kaduna, the day after multiple blasts in Kaduna and the atmosphere was still tense.

What did they expect?

Sometimes all we need in this life is just a little bit of wisdom, unfortunately these people lack any wisdom.

21 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na wa o..
The northern elders have indeed failed their people

5 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by fkaz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
Only fooools still believe in one nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Kalvan: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
DankemzI: Southerners Asari told you to relocate. Sell your houses & relocate. Barricade the south now lets build the china walls between north & south

No!!!!!

Stupiid Ibo.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by rozayx5(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
i wonder who joined us with these fellows in the north sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Krak(m): 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Boko Haram are Sunnis and Muslim Brothers in Zaria are Shiites. They are both Muslims but they are enemies, they even kill themselves very often.

But they have so many things in common:

The Quoran and Violence.

Please read between the lines and fill in the blank spaces yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by rattlesnake(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
religion has fukded up the world,

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by eaglechild: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
The northern elites are sit by in comfort and watch their brainwashed pawns kill themselves over nothing.

I am sure no emir's son will join such a silly protest.

It is time the northern populace said no to this exploitation and politico religious brainwashing.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Emekamex(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Aboki no get sense, I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by LyfeJennings(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
I swear aboki people mumu die

8 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Mark1979: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Over the recent years, the level of security in Nigeria has diminished. Cases like kidnapping, armed robbery and even bombings are no longer news to us and its sort of expected if these events happen at least once a day.
This is why the good people at Delgrem Incorporation came up with the Naija Rescue Alert App (9RA).
The Naija Rescue app is a security and personal safety app that provides emergency services to help you stay safe and secure no matter where you are.
The 9RA SOS alerts acts as an emergency alert device, personal location tracker and incident reporting tool all in one app.In an emergency or risky situation, With a click of a button, 9RA immediately sends out a pre-programmed SMS alert message to your contacts, including the exact geographic location and map.
9RA does not charge any on going fees, just a one off fee of $1.99, and the product is yours for download. Some of the benefits of using the 9RA include:
Send an emergency alert when in danger
Call authorities at the press of one button
Share your location using social media.
Act as a medic alert
The 9RA is available for Android devices and can de downloaded from the Google Play Store. You can also download a free version of this app by clicking on the link below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Footlocker(m): 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
I wonder if the world would have been a better place without religion!

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Tunguy01(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
sbaks: has he given all the southerners food?? Some times people in the south just think it is easy to relocate. Who will cater for the relocated ones?? We just need each other (even hausas e.g. Dangote is in the south and I don't think he will leave for anything in the world) so we need each other my dear
I guess u ar an aboki
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by nickz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
wazoboy:
Picture of what in particular, bullets flying or ....?
gringrin**wicked**
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Tunguy01(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
sbaks: has he given all the southerners food?? Some times people in the south just think it is easy to relocate. Who will cater for the relocated ones?? We just need each other (even hausas e.g. Dangote is in the south and I don't think he will leave for anything in the world) so we need each other my dear
who need each other, I dnt need barbarians,, I guess u ar an aboki

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Izzyizzie(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: Mod please move this to Front Page so that we can get more updates. I have alot of friends in Z-town. I am concerned about their safety.
Buzz dem now abi airtym don finish 4 ur phone, if so borrow airtym MTN don mk am easy... #RunsOut.
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by sambisa5: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

so soldiers were deployed around the city to keep them calm.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.

why is this religion causing trouble everywhere naa cry
should a religion of peace be involve in this kiss
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ZUBY77(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: confirmed news. I heard this zakzaky followers that wear black took to the streets ready to cause chaos in demonstrations for their Muslims brothers killed in Gaza. very hilarious but true.

My question is should we term their erratic behavior as stupidity, ignorance or just plainly silly? Have they protested for their muslim brothers killed in kaduna boko haram blast two days ago? No! But they have the strength to protest over a war thousands of miles away in another country. They are indeed very foooolish. Abeg make them give them visa go Gaza go riot.

I used to think you know anything.
It is so easy for you to call a group stupiddd,ignorant, sillyyy and foolish in a single comment.
Has it ever occured to you that the church you attend is foolish to some people.

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Dragonking: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Islam is a curse to mankind i swear.

12 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by ifeelgood: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2014

Islam in action.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Randerl: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
I believe This Is The Same Movement That Late Sani Abacha Placed An Armored Tank In Front Of Their Headquarters and DETAINED Its Current Leader.

The Army Tends To Understand This Shia Better and Their Modus Operandi Than The Sudden Rise of The Sunni Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by eaglechild: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
One funny thing these northern Muslims who are protesting seem not to realise is that the Arabs you are carrying placards for look at at you as second class lesser beings.

10 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
owabor: How true is this info? Pix please

Abeg y don't u help us with the pix yourself? grin
owabor: How true is this info? Pix please

Abeg y don't u help us with the pix yourself?
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Miner13: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Maxymilliano: Has Gaza or Isreal moved to Zaria

zaria =ga ZA+ is RIA l
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Arosa(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
I have no sympathy for these Daft k..ts. angry
Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by MightySparrow: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
The devil is a Muslim

11 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by rozayx5(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
if only the South West and accursed nuts therners could go their way so that we can live in peace

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by CyberTerrorist: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
you see the reason we should reject a northern presidency..imagine the way it is now,what will happen when they finally captures power?...this is no time for mary-go-round...what should be done must be done angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fighting In Zaria by Nehemiah459(m): 11:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bad Market...
See Pictures Here

Disclaimer: At viewers discretion.

No Picture shaa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) / Wammako, Akpabio, Akume, Others Leave For China With President Buhari [photos] / Magu: Recovered Vehicles Auctioned To Presidential Villa, Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.