Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (8929 Views)

Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by shadowwalker101: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Both
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by OLAJADON: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Outspoken,Gud manners nd beauty is enough 4 me
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by ebullientV(m): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Now
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by OLAJADON: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Outspoken,Gud manners nd beauty r still d best trait i tink
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Both of d above nw. Haba grin
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by mstik(f): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
oh, you have no idea
honeyad: Who dey toast ugly girl for marriage? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
It is d physical that first attracts b4 other things now determine what will happen after.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
As for me everything join.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by prowlG: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
for many its beauty and for few its good behaviour.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Kcxee(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Smtims beauty smtims good traits it depends on wen love hits you,ur love maybe @1st sight or continus sight n smtims it maybe one good deed/help of gf/bf dat may kick it up it all depends on wen n how love hits u.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by lafuria1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adaeze003: So, I'm guessing ya'll screaming beauty first are all drop dead gorgeous? It Nl sha, guys must form brad pitt.
How would you know someone with good trait? You can't know that by looking them, it starts with a conversation and conversation start when you like something about the person looks.
Looks here is very subjective, what is ugly to one is beauty to another and vice versa
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
I ll go for good traits , because whats comes to my mind as a guy when I walk up to her is just to get btw the legs , what makes me stay is the good attitude. besides good traits are passed on also.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by defendedvictim(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
TRADELYN: First, she must be VERY neat...and this shows starting from her heart, to her skin and clothes worn grin I'm always attracted to this type grin ...coupled with her girlish 'Sweet' shape and glowing skin cool

Next, she must be smart!

When I say smart, I mean she should be: Simple, Mindful, Accurate, Real and Time-conscious.

........... ......... ..........

Need Help for your School Project?
wat z dis one saying?
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by nickz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
length of her shoe heels
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09: Beauty kick starts it and good traits maintains it.

You beat me to it.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
1AngryBird:

Are you married?
your name fear me o...angry bird
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by UjSizzle(f): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
godG: Guys be saying good traits like say them fit marry a lady with a nauseating physiognomy.

On FP today, no be one dude say hin wife bobby don flat finish? That is for you to know that beauty is very important. That is what you see before anything. Why do you think ladies invest in make up? Even the inwardly beautiful ones do so to enhance marketability.

Remember, if your shop is unkempt, no one would want to patronize you.
Uh huh grin grin
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Guruenny(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
To me it is beauty nd good trait follows,everyguys wud want to date and marry a gal dat is extraordinarily beautiful dat wen u move wt guys of ur mate wud wish dey wer to have d gal u move wt nobdy wan mve wt smeone disgustn dat pple wud judge u by
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by pasqal09: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

You beat me to it.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by philfearon(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
This days,Relationships start by clicking "Like" on her online photos!!!!
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by godG: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Uh huh grin grin

Na lie? wink
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
tjkadzyanju: your name fear me o...angry bird

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by tbagjames(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Good pockets
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by jvera(f): 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
beauty kicks start then oda tins cums after

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Odunharry(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
What is GOBE?GOBE is when
you give a beautiful girl a lift and
then she faints in your car. You take
her to hospital. When you get to the
hospital, the doctor says she is
pregnant and congratulates you that you are going to be a father!
You then say you are not the father
and the girl says you are! Now this
is getting very GOBEFULL! You
required a DNA test to prove you
are not the father! Now the shit is getting really GOBESTIC!When the
doctor comes back with the result
and says u cannot be the father as
you are infertile!, you are relieved!
On your way back then you
remember you are married with 3 kids at home! You are now
extremely GOBEED!And later you
ask urself "who the HELL is their
father."? Thats is GOBE.

3 Likes

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by funkystanl(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
The truth of the matter is that beauty kick starts any r/ship. Let nobody be deceived or deceive. D first thing that attracts two ppl is the appearance the beauty (however the definition of beauty lies with the beholder).

What makes a r/ship ticks and get going is the good traits. Beauty attracts , good manners makes the attraction stay. And like I tell ppl, the first tin that attracted our parents to eachother is the appearance but what makes them still man and wife is the good traits, and that's where the true love lies!!!

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by yungchop: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Good question cheesy

It's actually a bit of both for me. The looks starts the process and the character seals it. One without the other really doesn't work for me undecided
Say I might like a guy I haven't yet met(character at work) and then I meet him(looks) and the zing just flat out dies sad
On the plus side, one doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous to get my attention...the basic's just fine wink
see this one forming, after u go say na mama nkechi for village no let you see man marry u grin
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by canalily(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
shalomtemmy: good traits
..lets shine nd share together...
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Daronyk(f): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
The good traits should be the priority of a relationship kicks because i believe everyone is beautiful but it only differs as to people's taste and definition of beauty plus people look mostly at the face and not the appearance. The ugly ones didn't create themselves but were created equally as others so why do we have to loathe them for their creation?
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by lekzzydo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
donroxy: As far as she is Reasonable and Logical , she is Beautiful !

I look for her BRAIN cheesy other features are added advantage !
good traits include sharp brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! / Abuja Big Girl Flaunts The Dollars She Made 4rm Exposing Her Body On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.