Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (8931 Views)

Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by madeinnigeria: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
What I always try to notice is the attitude/personality of a girl..its kinda weird though cos for most guyz its bout d physical appearance..but fo me its alwayz about the content of the person's character first befo physical errthing..all I want in a girl is for her to just be a good person nd hav a good attitude/heart..but its hard to find someone like that..
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nelrulez(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Appearance does it 4me. Don't wanna gt stuck wif a smiggle that wil get me thinking and angry anytime I see her.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by olamithey(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Both!
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by udum: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
look beyond looks brothers.beauty will fade with time but her character (traits) stands the test of time no matter the situation
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by tintingz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
What kick start a relationship.

Most time it is the physical appearance, humans are attracted to good looking things whether the dressing, beauty or shape. It depends on individual.

E.g some guys like girls that dress modesty while some guys like girls that dress half-nak.ed.

What makes the relationship move to the next level is the good traits.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09: Beauty kick starts it and good traits maintains it.
I must say here that the concept of beauty is subjective nd in turn depends on TASTE. wat happens to the saying that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder? .
So i wud say TASTE kick starts it nd other things follow
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Izzyizzie(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
God bless ya, Gbaayi.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Adaeze003(f): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Psychodavidovic:

Do we have to be drop dead gorgeous to say the truth ?
No sire but hope you won't mind if the person whose looks you're attracted to doesn't find anything attractive in your's(looks) ?

Obviously it's looks you'll first see, no1 is disputing that but I find it weird that guys are drawn to girls with good looks and take offence to girls who are attracted to good looks. Like 4 instance, when a guy says I want big booty and big bobby or fine face no1 makes a sound but if a girl says I want the TDH you hear comments like "you go tey 4 house" n shii. Just saying...
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Adaeze003(f): 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Appearance does it 4me. Don't wanna gt stuck wif a smiggle that wil get me thinking and angry anytime I see her.

Exibit A! Imagine a gurl saying this about a guys who aren't fine, won't you guys eat her up?
@all the guys who quoted me.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seconded.
Beauty 1st...followed by good traits. The good traits can be intelligence, character, neatness etc.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Horlabodey28(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
what did u say?
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Both....i think dey re interwoven sef
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by angela98(f): 12:16am On Jul 26, 2014
Beauty before trait

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by valkaka(m): 12:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Beauty will initially grab my attention.personality will entice me to learn more about them.character will keep me coming back to be a part of der life....so beauty + good traitz= perfect relationship....but its only on paper sha.

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by valkaka(m): 12:21am On Jul 26, 2014
valkaka: Beauty will initially grab my attention.personality will entice me to learn more about them.character will keep me coming back to be a part of der life....so beauty + good traitz= perfect relationship....but its only on paper sha.

beauty + personality + good character = perfect relationship.....i wish my future galfriend is reading diz.

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2014
I want you ladies to listen and listen properly.

Whenever a guy first approaches you for whatever reason, it is not because he wants to have a relationship with you or he wants to marry you.

He is only wondering how your a$$ would look when it is bouncing when he is hitting you from behind or how your eyes would look when you are swallowing his nutz grin

It is you as a female who determines if he will propose to you or not.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by valkaka(m): 12:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Smh!! Most people will say d@ personality iz more important n kick starts a relationship,however in reality looks are w@ attracts first.yu can deny it all yu want,but if they do not meet your idea of pleasant looking,they dont stand a chance.

So therefore the old sayings stands *beauty gets you to d door,personality keeps you there*.
Goodluck!
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by swtesther(f): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2014
valkaka:

beauty + personality + good character = perfect relationship.....i wish my future galfriend is reading diz.

funny!...dont worry am here.

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by swtesther(f): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2014
hmmm,the more i read,the more i ve come to realize dat wen a woman says luks do not matter,dat she more than likely is just being nice.
LOOKS ALWAYS MATTER.if a person does not have sontin to draw you to dem,whether it,be a nice smile,sparkling eyes,big arms,nice build etc,you will never get to see the person's character or personality.

So please be real and admit that looks matter to a point.

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by swtesther(f): 12:58am On Jul 26, 2014
and for the question....for me,i think it all starts with looks,if it dosent please the eye,wats d point?...then i think personality n character add the cement to the physical attraction.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by SHOCK7(m): 1:00am On Jul 26, 2014
onose1: Beauty first jare....character comes later..
Immediately u said dis I had 2 check 'ur profile,i must say u kinda CUTE!
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by valkaka(m): 1:04am On Jul 26, 2014
swtesther: and for the question....for me,i think it all starts with looks,if it dosent please the eye,wats d point?...then i think personality n character add the cement to the physical attraction.

i very much agree...we like to think we are not much d@ into luks.....however we are human and believe you me!..if we are all honest...it all starts with looks.we stay for the personality and character.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by shizzleStar: 1:38am On Jul 26, 2014
What the eye does not admire, the heart does not desire....Simplesssssss

1 Like

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 2:20am On Jul 26, 2014
Adaeze003:
No sire but hope you won't mind if the person whose looks you're attracted to doesn't find anything attractive in your's(looks) ?

Obviously it's looks you'll first see, no1 is disputing that but I find it weird that guys are drawn to girls with good looks and take offence to girls who are attracted to good looks. Like 4 instance, when a guy says I want big booty and big bobby or fine face no1 makes a sound but if a girl says I wants the TDH you hear comments like "you go tey 4 house" n shii. Just saying...
Adaeze....That's thoughtful of you. Guys say that a lot...I guess they have heard the quip, " It's A Man's World"...No offence. You sound reasonable and a comfortable attitude and esteem. Finding Mr. Right ain't gonna be a problem for you... if you're single oo smiley[color=#990000][/color][/b][b][/i][i]
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=SHOCK7]

Immediately u said dis I had 2 check 'ur profile,i must say u kinda CUTE![/quote This is where we get it wrong... Beauty is important but it is not all there is... The CUTE guy/girl you're admiring and wooing now, if he/she provokes you, Automatically looks like an ape...Why? There is more to marriage than mere make-ups, attachment and weavons etc. It takes Good trait to hold a marriage from coming away...She was kidding, she was being sarcastic...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by koredey(m): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Appearnce is what attracts u to a woman, am not saying she must be dead pretty but she must be prsentable and neatly dressed. Its wen u get close that u get to know all other thing that makes u decide whether to replace the friend in the ship or shoud I say behind the ship to relationship.. Or maybe may the her character fit even badt that u have to drop d friendship self ..
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by DANIELSITOABASI(m): 3:51am On Jul 26, 2014
A WHOLE LOTS OF THINGS, MANNERS AND BEAUTY
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by asheris15: 4:47am On Jul 26, 2014
So what does ignoble soundness" and what stands for aerophilous" after all? Low the morpheme suitability we should believe the land of eudaemonia of a someone. Your somatogenic suitability is definite by a set of some varied embody capabilities equivalent aliveness, power, malleability, and coordination.
Gmax
Suitability is not exclusive the somatogenic upbeat, but also lineament health of a individual along with consciousness consciousness and funky satisfaction. So now we see that in pervasive condition is a tell when cognition, embody and psyche are in strike aerophilous along with the take was invented by K. Copper from the U.S. Air Thrust in 1969. All his thoughts were documented in his book called Aerobics". All the information from the playscript became the baseline for all oxidative suitableness programs that are supported on gas depletion equivalency.
Gmax
Conversation roughly the word oxidative" I can say that it is the most significant factor of material fitness. The descent of this language is Italic and the thought is people: aero" agency element (air), and bic" is for bio (vivification). So any energetic trait that requires the intake of gas could be titled aerophilic study. All aerophilous suitability exercises must maintain exaggerated pump order and that is why specified activeness is nigh the same as cardio exercises. There are also apparent reasons for this: exercises exercise lungs and organs, gain cardiac power and use body fat and carbohydrates and the carbon (life
http://homenspoder.com/
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by onose1(f): 5:01am On Jul 26, 2014
SHOCK7:

Immediately u said dis I had 2 check 'ur profile,i must say u kinda CUTE!
thank u
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by bunmioguns(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2014
beauty now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardworking Man Shouldn't Comeback Home & Meet Small Boobs- Lady With Big Pawpaw / Not A Tribalist Thread, But Is This True About Benue Girls / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.