Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (8924 Views)

Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by xtervaganza(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2014
Adaeze003: So, I'm guessing ya'll screaming beauty first are all drop dead gorgeous? It Nl sha, guys must form brad pitt.
and girls form Angelina Jolie cheesy cheesy

How I wish I'm as hot as that man angry
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Jul 26, 2014
good traits and beauty both,
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by xtervaganza(m): 6:33am On Jul 26, 2014
Guruenny: To me it is beauty nd good trait follows,everyguys wud want to date and marry a gal dat is extraordinarily beautiful dat wen u move wt guys of ur mate wud wish dey wer to have d gal u move wt nobdy wan mve wt smeone disgustn dat pple wud judge u by
extraordinarily beautiful?

I don't want that
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Guruenny(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2014
xtervaganza: extraordinarily beautiful?

I don't want that
den wud u prefer to marry a disgustn figure am xure kind of u re d ones dat wud take gals emotion for grantd if dey stick to u
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by SHOCK7(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=emusmith][/quote]
Relax guy nobody trying 2 marry anybody yet!
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by SHOCK7(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2014
onose1: thank u
If don't mind how can I find 'ur fb page?
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by onose1(f): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
SHOCK7:
If don't mind how can I find 'ur fb page?
snd me a pm.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by SHOCK7(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
onose1: snd me a pm.
I've sent u 2 msg yet it says u not connected,whatz d pro?Am at Mrshockwave7@gmail.com
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by ihedinobi2: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
godG: Guys be saying good traits like say them fit marry a lady with a nauseating physiognomy.

On FP today, no be one dude say hin wife bobby don flat finish? That is for you to know that beauty is very important. That is what you see before anything. Why do you think ladies invest in make up? Even the inwardly beautiful ones do so to enhance marketability.

Remember, if your shop is unkempt, no one would want to patronize you.

Bros, scientists will tell you that our eyes are easy to decieve and our brains easy to confuse. I don't think any observant person really disagrees.

However, I will restructure that like this: human beings are highly adaptable and suggestible. I promise you it's true that guys will play games with girls they find attractive and marry one that would not be judged attractive. Inner beauty matters. And a woman with inner beauty will naturally look after her body (not talking make-up o, just exercise and good diet as well as good dress sense).

@topic, I personally don't expect to find my "true love" at a parade. I expect to find her at work somewhere that it is easier to see her inner qualities than her beauty. It could be her office or mine, a restaurant where she's served by a waiter, at the mall or local market. It will definitely be a place where she can't ordinarily be wondering how she looks.

As far as beauty goes, I have only one requirement: that she look after herself with a reasonable physical discipline. As for makeup, I'm one of those "weirdos" who think they are a waste of my attention. I'd hate to look at you sometime and feel disappointed because you're different than I expected. I'd sooner see what you ordinarily look like and get used to it and appreciate what beauty you want to enhance than see you after I've already formed an image based on your highlights and whatnot.

So, no, character and personality come first and second for me. Physical beauty comes last.
Re: What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
as for me,its good trait,good personality,high sense of humor etc......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted Airforce 1 Your Brother Is In China And Not Usa Like You Claim(pics) / Bursting Myth About Masturbation You May Not Know / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.