Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,193 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia (30732 Views)

Military Takes Delivery Of Attack Helicopters / Nigeria Buys Helicopters From Russia / US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by Elebiju: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

No body wants to die( Atleast non of Nigerian officials), so I'm sure they would take action into making sure BokoHaram gets cleaned out for good....Don't you realize that the Nigerian government are now taking the BH issue seriously, now that one of the government officials narrowly escaped death?.
How is your day? *silently* Those chibok girls will be released when the election is near or better still the rescue mission will be successful, it will be used as a spring board to victory in the election.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Elebiju: How is your day? *silently* Those chibok girls will be released when the election is near or better still the rescue mission will be successful, it will be used as a spring board to victory in the election.

My day's been great!. Thanx for asking.
*silently*...Okay; Still, Jonathan will not enter for a second term.
Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by Elebiju: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

My day's been great!. Thanx for asking.
*silently*...Okay; Still, Jonathan will not enter for a second term.
Your thought? me thinks incumbent power matters a lot in our kinda democracy and if you go down memory lane, you will agree with me *whispering * Poverty has shrouded our thinking in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Elebiju: Your thought? me thinks incumbent power matters a lot in our kinda democracy and if you go down memory lane, you will agree with me *whispering * Poverty has shrouded our thinking in this part of the world.

Yes!!!!!!!....Proverty has really changed our mindset about life in general, and the way we react to situations.

*YELLING *

Back to the topic: Offcourse we have a different type of democracy compared to that of the western world.

Our democracy now isn't quite different to that of Abacha's regime. With the planned and strategized ridging of votes, bribing, taunting and killing of opposers, etc... Jonathan is certainly confirmed to continue he's position as the president of Nigeria for the next four years; It can be changed only with God's involment.
Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by marv1: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
mascot87: I wish the FG could order the following : AIM-7 Sparrow, AIM-9 Sidewinder, AIM-120 AMRAAM, AGM-65 Maverick, AGM-88 HARM, AGM-158 JASSM, AGM-114 Hellfire, FGM-148 Javelin, BGM-71 TOW, BGM-109 Tomahawk, RGM-84 Harpoon, RIM-7 Sea Sparrow, RIM-66 Standard, FIM-92 Stinger, RIM-116 Rolling Airframe Missile, RIM-161 Standard Missile 3, RIM-174 Standard ERAM & UGM-133 Trident II. With all this weapons,we would not only be d heartbeat of Africa weaponry, we will also be the African United state of America. Boko wetin? Them no born them well
Nawa o . I dey fear u o. U know all this and u no fit advise gej. Make u know use all these names to bamboze us for NL. Are na only waka come military. lol.
Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by Mickeywilliams(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Long overdue smiley
Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by Riot5000: 4:03am On Sep 24, 2014
Nigerians love FOREIGN made stuff. When is the Nigerian Government going to sow the seeds of Industrialization and manufacturing instead of closing Universities 9 months out of the year, while glorifying stupid Generals promoted from the ranks of RiffRaffs?
Re: FG Orders 40 Attack Helicopters From US, Russia by nduchucks: 4:22am On Sep 24, 2014
hmmm, if dem order 40 helicopters from Russia, na wettin dem carry $9.3miilion go South Africa go buy? Barawos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Balarabe Musa Is Dead! / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers / Court Remands Dasuki In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.