Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,744 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) (56803 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by toprealman: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Fati Abubakar
Best First Lady so far.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by OmoAlata1(f): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: Those fat ones are yolobars, na amala and ewedu dey cause am. grin

i eat amala and ewedu and i am not fat
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ademoladeji(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
They're all looking good!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
OmoAlata1:

i eat amala and ewedu and i am not fat
pinshure or u know nah grin
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Odunharry(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dnt tell me the first pix is PEJ..

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Wadosky(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Bianca Ojukwu
Ada eji eje mba!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why are most YORUBA women ugly..?

9 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by M4gunners: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
johnjon: Yemisi Dooshima Suswam

Benue state Governor's wife.

Yoruba women are beautiful wink
Don't be trabalism.The Woman is pretty no doubt.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent

Where your Papa dey wey GEJ day achieve all these things?

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Wadosky(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin
You will die a thousand deaths.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by BodyKiss(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Lame Patience Jonathan
corrected
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bianca Ojukwu looks totally smashable, her husband is dead, who's keeping that engine lubricated? grin grin

I won't mind being her mechanic grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by BodyKiss(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Titilayo Atiku
is this Atiku's mom?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
I stil ask Y are most YORUBA LADIES ugly....
EVEN as First LADIES dey still appear FUCKT UP.....
Y....M...?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
I stil ask Y are most YORUBA LADIES ugly....
Y.......?
I stil ask,, Y are most YORUBA LADIES ugly....
Y.......?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by eluquenson(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
The most beautiful picture is the wife of Namadi Sambo
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by johnjon: 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
M4gunners: Don't be trabalism.The Woman is pretty no doubt.

13 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by calyb247(m): 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent

Shut up my friend.. How has all this player hating added value to ur life.. back to the topic, Atiku's wife is fearfully made..
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by thegoodone2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
they marry money
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by suwailad(f): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
M4gunners: Don't be trabalism.The Woman is pretty no doubt.

GBAGAUN GAAAG GABAGAAUUUN!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: Those fat ones are yolobars, na amala and ewedu dey cause am. grin
Guy, u drew the battle line... and trust me, we shall take this BS offline. You had better be ready cos it will take you by surprise... it no more funny nigga. Not anymore!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
ORI-AKUs
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by HARDUBUY(m): 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
The picx of Buhari's wife(Aisha) has the most likes..What could this translate to?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Where's Akpabio's wife na?! The biggest fish in today's political ocean
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by gulfer: 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Mrs. Vickie Obiano
Ask am why she carry leave for hand
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by gulfer: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
50calibre: Bianca Ojukwu looks totally smashable, her husband is dead, who's keeping that engine lubricated? grin grin

I won't mind being her mechanic grin grin
Answer this question: would you like this said about your wife and you when you're dead

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Danhumprey: Amen!

Lol thanks. grin

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
UGLY! angry
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
See how photoshop made PEJ beautiful..... Is this really her..

See d style nw.....chaie! There is God o
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by elari(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
All I can see on Pej ugliee face is expensive make-up. Not naturally beautiful in my own opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) / ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.