Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) (56630 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Leibnitz: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Excluding Ojukwu
None of my business...

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin
Now Give Yourself a Hard Knock!!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Olaooni88(f): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
new2020:

What do you expect from a yoruba OP? That's their mindet...put Igbos behind. See am he take style flood the whole page with Yoruba women.

if it were u nko? Aproco..
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent
Weda You Like It Or Not, Gejtill2023!!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
CFCfan:
Nsogbu adiro

Okay adirokwam sure oo tongue
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Kweenliz007(f): 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent
can u pls be quiet...if it is easy to be lucky then where is ur dad big mouth fool
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by roxell120(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Weda You Like It Or Not, Gejtill2023!!
thanks for giving it to him.what a bitter and utter hatred!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by freelife4all(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Enemy of progress. You can't change what has been made. You like it or not GEJ till 2019.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by popson1st: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
How about Shekau's wife? Shey him no be politician ni
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Enahi(f): 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
kayciano: I stil ask Y are most YORUBA LADIES ugly....
EVEN as First LADIES dey still appear FUCKT UP.....
Y....M...?
I don't know why o,just observed now that majority of them are ugly despite make-up. But Ajimobi and Remi fine o.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mazumathe1st(m): 11:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
;
Enahi: I don't know why o,just observed now that majority of them are ugly despite make-up. But Ajimobi and Remi fine o.
......Bitch,c ur big stomach,I even tot u wia sexy...and y r ibo ladies mostly prostitutes? Money grabbing whores,vain tinz,tribalistic asswipes...damn..."Spits"...my bff is igbo doe..(Smiles)
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Enahi(f): 11:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
mazumathe1st: ;......Bitch,c ur big stomach,I even tot u wia sexy...and y r ibo ladies mostly prostitutes? Money grabbing whores,vain tinz,tribalistic asswipes...damn..."Spits"...my bff is igbo doe..(Smiles)
I dare you to upload your pics,another ugly yoruba lady I guess. Why are you pained and frustrated,point of correction am not Igbo and who cares if your boyfriend is from the moon Scum.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mazumathe1st(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
Enahi: I dare you to upload your pics,another ugly yoruba lady I guess. Why are you pained and frustrated,point of correction am not Igbo and who cares if your boyfriend is from the moon Scum.
....u must b a big fvvl,am even a guy,bt its a sin to say pple r ugly...God made human beings in hs image and u ds buffoon,uu r sayin ppl r ugly...I can't stand rascist comments...dts y 9ja can't make progress,cz of ur type.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mazumathe1st(m): 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Enahi: I dare you to upload your pics,another ugly yoruba lady I guess. Why are you pained and frustrated,point of correction am not Igbo and who cares if your boyfriend is from the moon Scum.
,,,,bff means best female friend....dimwitted slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Enahi(f): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
mazumathe1st: ....u must b a big fvvl,am even a guy,bt its a sin to say pple r ugly...God made human beings in hs image and u ds buffoon,uu r sayin ppl r ugly...I can't stand rascist comments...dts y 9ja can't make progress,cz of ur type.
What's my business if you are male or female. Next time don't quote me because my comment has nothing to do with you,its none of your business.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mazumathe1st(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Enahi: What's my business if you are male or female. Next time don't quote me because my comment has nothing to do with you,its none of your business.
..remove hate and biase from ur mind,it kills slowly,dnt say ppl r ugly cz u can't create an antow wil u feel if wen u av kids,and ppl label dem as ugly?Growup child...spread love not hate...I retract my forrmer statemnt about igbo ladies..
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Enahi(f): 11:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
mazumathe1st: ,,,,bff means best female friend....dimwitted slowpoke
Lol you are just an I d I o t with too much drama. I know u don't know much because your brain is dead,do you know BFF actually mean Best Friends Forever? I don't know where you got your version of BFF from,but that's your F**king business. Oloshi
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Enahi(f): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2014
mazumathe1st: ..remove hate and biase from ur mind,it kills slowly,dnt say ppl r ugly cz u can't create an antow wil u feel if wen u av kids,and ppl label dem as ugly?Growup child...spread love not hate...I retract my forrmer statemnt about igbo ladies..
Am not here to hate,my opinion is mine and yours is yours.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mazumathe1st(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2014
Enahi: Lol you are just an I d I o t with too much drama. I know u don't know much because your brain is dead,do you know BFF actually mean Best Friends Forever? I don't know where you got your version of BFF from,but that's your F**king business. Oloshi
...u r simply a retarded B A S T ARD...ur ignorance will ruin u if u dnt change...silly cvnt.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ikweremilitant: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin
goat
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ikweremilitant: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2014
passion007: OP, you haven't done justice to Bianca Ojukwu.
A woman that beautiful should be much further up. smiley smiley
dats d general hmself,shun sir!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by 1stola: 12:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: Like your mom right?
Your mother is a filthy whôre
Your father is drunkard
You are a bastard son of a whôre. A product of a baby factory in Anambra from a Igbo lizard clan.
Oloriburuku.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Ladybluecash(f): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2014
LMAyedun: Feyisetan Fayose
sum of ds politician wives wen u luk at dem u wonder wer der hubby put face wen he marry dem, upon sey dem don steal d money, i mean taste d money.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Rapmoney(m): 3:10am On Jul 27, 2014

You lack political education...your small mind lacks historical knowledge!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mrlaw93(m): 5:30am On Jul 27, 2014
rattlesnake: we have no wife
Nd we ve a daughter...
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ibietela2(m): 6:55am On Jul 27, 2014
Segirl18:

And may dat same satan punish u and ur generations 4 ur useless talk...Amen. U Mad Dog. Who cal u inside matter now
Secondly, may aiyelala and sango blast u if u quote me again.

Mumu, everything you see is photoshop yet you don't know what is photoshop and you are here abusing your mother
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 27, 2014
ibietela2:

Mumu, everything you see is photoshop yet you don't know what is photoshop and you are here abusing your mother

Eeeyah, did i jex abused ur mother? Sorry, i neva knew i did.
Now i see how jobless u r Ibietela. Shame on you!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by 1mobile: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2014
ODUMEGWU WOWO SHA OOO! DESPITE BIANCA BIUTY, HIM WOWO STILL MANIFEST ON THE KIDS.HMMM NA WA WOWORITY.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Excel23: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2014
LMAyedun: Feyisetan Fayose
dis one resemble fashola
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ibietela2(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Segirl18:

Eeeyah, did i jex abused ur mother? Sorry, i neva knew i did.
Now i see how jobless u r Ibietela. Shame on you!

If really you are a girl, i am sorry for your husband
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Ohara1901: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bianca Ojukwu looks like a Transexual undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Minimum Wage Vs Nigeria Minimum Wage. / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.