Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) (56626 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by donphilopus: 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
new2020:

What do you expect from a yoruba OP? That's their mindet...put Igbos behind. See am he take style flood the whole page with Yoruba women.

LMAiyedun, you see what the Igbos are calling you?!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: grin grin grin Small boy
undecided undecided undecided wetin make u follow person yet u no fit click send message.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by bist: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: btw dame jonathan cant even speak good english.... So pls "cut her off" the list

And her wallet wud crush ur numb skull, u dumb fuq.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by StarFlux: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: btw dame jonathan cant even speak good english.... So pls "cut her off" the list
It's people like you that are the bane of this country.

U wan kiss english sef?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: undecided undecided undecided wetin make u follow person yet u no fit click send message.
Gerrrrout u be fool, no wonder people dey talk say ur mouth dey run like woman. If u want make d pm go easily unfollow me, i wil pm u rite nw.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by jovichi: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014

u can go & hug a transformer #badbelle#
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: Gerrrrout u be fool, no wonder people dey talk say ur mouth dey run like woman. If u want make d pm go easily unfollow me, i wil pm u rite nw.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue people fa? na thunder go fire both u and dem!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue people fa? na thunder go fire both u and dem!
Reply my pm...i dey wait 4u bastard grin if at all fear go gree u. Smh!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
CFCfan:
With Pmaster embarassed

grin grin YES!!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: Reply my pm...i dey wait 4u bastard grin if at all fear go gree u. Smh!
bastard! I don unfollow u sinceeee
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ibnchokomah(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY: The picx of Buhari's wife(Aisha) has the most likes..What could this translate to?
dats nat true it was pej's
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: bastard! I don unfollow u sinceeee
grin grin COWARD REPLY MY PM.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by matsilver: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Aisha Buhari
diz woman na mamiwaterll
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
omenka: Very nice body cream. At least one can hardly see dark contours as opposed to what obtains most of d time.. lipsrsealed

#TransformationAgendaOnPoint
She's not bad even before the transformation
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nehemiah459(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
I would have told you Go and Die but its seems you have already started decaying. embarassed
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
datalossvictim1:

grin grin YES!!
Nsogbu adiro
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: grin grin COWARD REPLY MY PM.
I don reply fool! reply with ur number make I kill u.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by omenka(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mee234:
She's not bad even before the transformation
Who sed she's "bad"?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: I don reply fool! reply with ur number make I kill u.
lie mohammed...Shame don catch u abi? stop lieing u dint reply my pm. U don disgrace urself finish,See person wey dey threaten me b4 grin smh! weak man. Dnt quote me again if u cnt reply my pm COWARD.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
omenka: Who sed she's "bad"?
u no get eye? hatred apart, look at that pic again and tell ursef the truth. That woman is not ugly
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
ibietela2:

Who is the developer of photoshop? Satan punish your beauty if you use Google

And may dat same satan punish u and ur generations 4 ur useless talk...Amen. U Mad Dog. Who cal u inside matter now
Secondly, may aiyelala and sango blast u if u quote me again.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: lie mohammed...Shame don catch u abi? stop lieing u dint reply my pm. U don disgrace urself finish,See person wey dey threaten me b4 grin smh! weak man. Dnt quote me again if u cnt reply my pm COWARD.
rubbish dey yur head o. e b like say u blind. u no weda e enter spam. infact ... when I ready, me and u go dig am.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mee234:
u no get eye? hatred apart, look at that pic again and tell ursef the truth. That woman is not ugly
Are you okay at all Did I say she is "bad"

Sometimes I hate responding to people cos I don't even have any idea the age of the people I'm responding to.
Just might be arguing with some lil kid. And you sure sound like one. No offence.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
aAK1: this has nothing to do with photoshop. Good lighting, the right angle did the trick

No mind me ni, me just been dey joke on ma own.... I appreciate ur sense of maturity in ur spoken words, unlike d uselss fellow who quoted me ranting shit.!!!:*:*winkcheesy

Some people dnt jex understand d best way 2 explain or share opinions without insults. PEACE UNTO YOU!!!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
omenka: Are you okay at all Did I say she is "bad"

Sometimes I hate responding to people cos I don't even have any idea the age of the people I'm responding to.
Just might be arguing with some lil kid. And you sure sound like one. No offence.
U say she no bad??. OK. but I don't sound like u in any way. U sound like a kid trying struggling to grow up. Simply posting "I no say she bad" would have suffice but no, u must show or age.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Imoobot(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
Where is Mrs Unoma Akpabio on this list?

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by DONRAW89(m): 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Wiseoldman:

And for what would you kill a fellow human being....

Young man, you would be judged by what you make of your life, dont spend it fighting other peoples war.

Thanks wise one, I let anger take control of me. Kind regards.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by b3llo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
LaurelP: Buhari wife fine sha

But wetin dat fine lady see for Tinubu body
money answereth all things. Be focused and make the money they will rush after you.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by omenka(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Mee234:
U say she no bad??. OK. but I don't sound like u in any way. U sound like a kid trying struggling to grow up. Simply posting "I no say she bad" would have suffice but no, u must show or age.
K
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by agbaikings: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent
you are fighting a lost battle.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Surely001(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Very descent pictures., nice appearance, well Dressed!

If it was the wife of our Nigerian Celebrities........chaiii......

Dat is where u will see a gown dat is suppose to cover de toes now syruggling to even reach de waist......

Fashion!!!! God help Us......

Happy sallah in Advance 2 SEUN & muslim frnds.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: The befitting caption would have been "Pictures of the wives of our past and present political looters" angry
Excluding Ojukwu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.