Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,778 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 AM

Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) (56804 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) / Pictures Of Top Nigeria Politicians In Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by elari(m): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
HARDUBUY: The picx of Buhari's wife(Aisha) has the most likes..What could this translate to?
Naturally beautiful
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Bastiger(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin
Abe Lincoln once said " it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt".
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ChristyG(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
kayciano: Why are most ibo women ugly..?
only Bianca is fine,d others na wash,or didn't u see obiano and okorocha wife.so spare us ur useless questions

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: Guy, u drew the battle line... and trust me, we shall take this BS offline. You had better be ready cos it will take you by surprise... it no more funny nigga. Not anymore!
Bastard fvck u hundred times, hey! nigga dnt dare me. i hav been settling scores 4 a long time nw. just pm me sharperly, no dulling.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mrlaw93(m): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
LaurelP: Buhari wife fine sha

But wetin dat fine lady see for Tinubu body
Money dey fine nh.. abi u don see money wey ugly b4
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin

Nigeria would be blessed if we had more like him.

He did for his people and valiantly.

I adore Ojukwu, a great Nigerian, and I am Yoruba by the way.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by deavicky(m): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
new2020:

What do you expect from a yoruba OP? That's their mindet...put Igbos behind. See am he take style flood the whole page with Yoruba women.
bush man
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Odunharry: Dnt tell me the first pix is PEJ..

My friend, this is why you never judge a book by its cover cheesy
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
I prefer mrs buhari and bianca they are the beautiful women on that list.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by mrlaw93(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
rattlesnake: Shitty thread....see tinubu moster tiff marrying fine women...women can marry even monkeys for money...thank God for my mum,sister,and daughter...others are just whewww
Sorry! ur wife is not on the list.. nw i cn feel ur grievance. Better go nd work hard so she will come bk

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Lanceslot(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
1stola:
*spit*
bïtch
Like your mom right?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aisha Buhari and Bianka Ojukwu are what's up cool
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by JEITO: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: yeah i have a problem with the first picture........ Mind you, her(pej) husband(gej) is not a made politician but only a lucky somebody who takes advantages of other folks "undoings" to get to the top... Politicians are smart, competent and a little bit sane, but mr gej lacks all these three qualities because he is dumb, clueless and very incompetent
and there we were, thinking Frank Donga was the definition of stuupidity. Whereas, u are worse.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Amina Namadi Sambo
Pls who is sambo?
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
kayciano: Why are most YORUBA women ugly..?

Y do most IGBO women bleach?

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
kayciano: Why are most YORUBA women ugly..?

Y do most IGBO women bleach?

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
kastonkastrol: btw dame jonathan cant even speak good english.... So pls "cut her off" the list
Well done Mr. English!! grin grin ..does it affect you?

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Infact patience jonathan and sambo carry d day as for me oooo. Bt wait ooo if na lyk dis patience fine for real life, den oga jona carry him 4 eyes go market
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by ogaju007(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
LMAyedun: Feyisetan Fayose

Wife of the governor that bought expired rice to bribe people to vote for him..... hmmmm if he doesn't care about people's health, why would he care at all?

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nice pictures shaa.. Never knew our First Lady is this pretty. grin
Btw,
Hello Friends, please vote my
project, Go Green! for a Better
tomorrow ( through the link below)
to enable me qualify for the next
round. Pleasssssse I'll be glad
you did and Thanks in advance .
https://www.youth-competition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Go Green! For A Better Tomorrow
youth-competition.org
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Acidosis(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
I give it to Mama Peace. A mature and responsible woman. smiley
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
datalossvictim1: Beautiful. My pictures will be headed with such title in years to come smiley
With Pmaster embarassed
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: Bastard fvck u hundred times, hey! nigga dnt dare me. i hav been settling scores 4 a long time nw. just pm me sharperly, no dulling.
you still think its a joke... you will beg for clemency!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by DONRAW89(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=kastonkastrol] grin christ..... What is the wife of a reknown rebel doing on the list? Her husband wasnt a politician but a rebel who killed many nigerians just to bring his Biafra into life... But unfortunately the nigerian army really dealt with him.. grin [/quote

YET, NO ONE HAS EVER RECEIVED THE KIND OF HONOR HE RECEIVED AT DEATH. WOE TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. YOU THINK YOU CAN WRITE ANYTHING YOU WANT BECAUSE YOUR FACELESS, POSTERITY WILL JUDGE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR THIS COMMENT. IF I EVER SET MY EYES ON YOU, YOU WILL BREATH NO MORE.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: you still think its a joke... you will beg for clemency!
Idiott pm sharperly lets take it 4rm here. U tink say na everybody be jew for here. Ur own na only chest beating u sabi, lol...i dey find who i go take hang boot sef. Pm ur number nw i wil cal u immediate,dis one no be joke.
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Eyepencil: Idiott pm sharperly lets take it 4rm here. U tink say na everybody be jew for here. Ur own na only chest beating u sabi, lol...i dey find who i go take hang boot sef. Pm ur number nw i wil cal u immediate,dis one no be joke.
ur father.... no b u add me? u for try am na make u send ur number... u say u b Onitsha boy fa? cool!
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Eyepencil: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
2sExy1: ur father.... no b u add me? u for try am na make u send ur number... u say u b Onitsha boy fa? cool!
Nwoke m i be nwa otu confirm one 4 dat matter, ibiam eticha m gi ofuma. Otu neva carry last b4...my brother no be today. Pm me ur number i go call u nw, if u no send d number u be idiott
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by KOBOJO: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Princess BIANCA OJUKWU is indeed an epitome of beauty.

No wonder men like FFK do not fail to masturbatee at the mention of that name BIANCA
cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by aAK1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Segirl18: See how photoshop made PEJ beautiful..... Is this really her..

See d style nw.....chaie! There is God o

this has nothing to do with photoshop. Good lighting, the right angle did the trick
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
JUST IN!!! An arik airline with 230 passengers headed to ABUJA from Lagos has reportedly...

Landed safely at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport ABUJA.

Waiting for bad news? Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
mrlaw93: Sorry! ur wife is not on the list.. nw i cn feel ur grievance. Better go nd work hard so she will come bk
we have no wife
Re: Wives Of Top Nigeria Politicians (pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
If this should be an election, PEJ just like her husband has won the vote by majority. What a lovely first lady!
Is anybody from the broom crying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ESN Kills Reverend Emeka Merenu In Imo State (Pictures) / Olusegun Agagu Slumps And Dies At 65 / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.