Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? (4974 Views)

I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Common Lies Church Girls Tell / Church Girls!... Is It That Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 28, 2014
I can't date/marry a churchgirl. Even if d girl is an atheist but naughty to my taste and yet reasonable enough to know where to draw the line in her naughtiness, I'm ok with her.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by bestads(m): 2:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Annypie: lol,ya rili evil..getout of here!anywayz its more abt strikin a balance,payin attention to every aspect of your life,social,spiritual,physical and so on..cz dey all kinda complete u.faith is necessary to everyone,i do have an unswerving catholic faith to..i just hav an ish wt d prigs,dose dah flay and fulminate*our judges*dey usually hav a one tracked mind!who goes to church 7days in a week btw?

is this english....BB language is doing wonders..

Romance is the way of life https://www.nairaland.com/annypie/posts
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by bestads(m): 2:20am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Church girls are very pretentious and boring

Are you better than them
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by bestads(m): 2:47am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: akikowa. Abegi... Leave those ur spirit talks..ohhhh am scared I now a born again! Is that what u want to hear? Hmm if you like to be my friend hola me make I teach u work....you know say naija hard. Pepper Na the in thing for survival

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution

https://www.nairaland.com/jennylove7575

https://www.nairaland.com/jennylove7575/posts
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Debonair01: .. Ok, maybe I'm a bit crazy or just evil, but it has come to my attention (recently stepped up my search for a wifey) that i dislike church girls, thats girls that like church too much (i dnt mean liking God too much oh)

1. Ladies that cannot talk for ten mins without making reference to "papa this", "pastor that".... "bishop said", "Papa and mama that". It kind of disgusts me. I see them as very shallow and unintelligent.

2. Ladies that cnt look beyond how catholics are pegans and wld not see God, or how church A/Pastor A is not godly enough and how non tithers are on the journey to hell and dnt even consider muslims as humans nor cele and C&C and all the position is based on what "Papa and Mama" told them.

3. Ladies that go for choir practice on saturday, attend all 100 services on sunday, having gone for pre service arnd 5:30, go for bible study on monday, fight against evil spirits on tuesday, go for midweek service on wed, etc etc.... as in, spend more time in church than on any other self development drive. Know nothing about politics, movies, technology.. as in, nothing outside what/when the next church service is .

LONG STORY SHORT, LETS HEAR FROM YOU GUYS, WHATS UR TAKE ON CHURCH GIRLS?

So i know if the devil has possessed me...heheh
. There's always time for evry thing,I go to church only sundays 9-11 and am back home immediately its over.....not even consistent,only wen holy spirit touches me grin
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2014
bestads:

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution

thank goodness you said it all. Godforbid I allow somebody like you into my eden..poor man dat has nothing to ofer. Poor man weh no fit feed himself let alone buying a house for babe...I don't deal with tatas. By the way, how u take manage get megabytes shocked ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2014
bestads:

ignore this little boy who still lives with his parent ha ha ha ha havha grin grin grin grin poor boy rioting ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Saraha1(f): 12:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
remember007: . There's always time for evry thing,I go to church only sundays 9-11 and am back home immediately its over.....not even consistent,only wen holy spirit touches me grin
my sister you have done well, but just try to attend weekly service once in a while and am very sure you would not regret it.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by bestads(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2014
jennylove7575: thank goodness you said it all. Godforbid I allow somebody like you into my eden..poor man dat has nothing to ofer. Poor man weh no fit feed himself let alone buying a house for babe...I don't deal with tatas. By the way, how u take manage get megabytes shocked ha ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin cheesy

WHO WANTS TO enter in your your general public overused eden.

i can send you 32GB if you want, not all this 10mb for N20 you manage on your phone
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2014
bestads:

WHO WANTS TO enter in my mama general public overused eden.

i can send her 32GB if she want, not all this 10mb for N20 she manage on her phone
and the ranting continues. Why do u speak I'll of your mother like that? Not good. At least, Na the ashewo job she take dey feed u cloth u and runs things for u. This Na family matter.. We will put your mother in prayers and hope she stops ashewo work.. Call me make we talk.

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by bestads(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2014
jennylove7575: and the ranting continues. Why do u speak I'll of your mother like that? Not good. At least, Na the ashewo job she take dey feed u cloth u and runs things for u. This Na family matter.. We will put your mother in prayers and hope she stops ashewo work.. Call me make we talk.

My beloved mother will wake up from her grave to punish you for defiling and abasing womanhood....stupid ashi

see your profile links and posts below for the world to know that you are disgrace to womanhood

Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by alextayo(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
Church girls are what I can call BADO OMO MUSHIN.....
They are full of pretense, master in the art of double dating, expert in BJ tins and they know almost all the s..x positions you can imagine. Try a church girl today and you will be amazed at her high level of s...xual exposure. Im speaking from experience
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2014
bestads:

My beloved mother will wake up from her grave to punish you for defiling and abasing womanhood....stupid ashi

see your profile links and posts below for the world to know that you are disgrace to womanhood

i pity you because you dont have sense. let me warn you ade...aka bestads..do not ever quote me again. enough of all this your trashy talks fare. do not try to buy case that doesnt concern you. for the fact that slimmos the fraudster is your friend doesnt give you the right to involve yourself in this issue. be warned. bestads aka ade.. please stay out of this issue it doesn't concern you. do not buy a case you know not the genesis. if u quote me again you will be sorry. you are part of all this duping in the first place. just stay off my posts be warned.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2014
alextayo: Church girls are what I can call BADO OMO MUSHIN.....
They are full of pretense, master in the art of double dating, expert in BJ tins and they know almost all the s..x positions you can imagine. Try a church girl today and you will be amazed at her high level of s...xual exposure. Im speaking from experience

good morning bro. Pls reply my PM
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by bestads(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
jennylove7575: i pity you because you dont have sense. let me warn you ade...aka bestads..do not ever quote me again. enough of all this your trashy talks fare. do not try to buy case that doesnt concern you. for the fact that slimmos the fraudster is your friend doesnt give you the right to involve yourself in this issue. be warned. bestads aka ade.. please stay out of this issue it doesn't concern you. do not buy a case you know not the genesis. if u quote me again you will be sorry. you are part of all this duping in the first place. just stay off my posts be warned.

see who is talking as if you are the owner of nairaland or you are the one that controls the internet....You are just new to the www because of the cheap 10mb data you receive ....YOU NEVA HALA . Until you repent from your promiscuity
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by jennylove7575(f): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
bestads:

see who is talking as if you are the owner of nairaland or you are the one that controls the internet....You are just new to the www because of the cheap 10mb data you receive ....YOU NEVA HALA . Until you repent from your promiscuity
this is your last warning.
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by itstpia1: 4:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by nickz(m): 5:09am On Oct 16, 2014
some choir girls are very bad oh.....in short na dem bad pass

churchy girls are sometimes very cool
the way they look at you while they speak to you(even when they're not preaching)
always amazes mesmileysmiley
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by YorubaKinging: 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
[qquote]Op, op, op! How many times did I call you?
Mind your business. [/quote]
Ok
Re: Whats Ur Take On Church Girls? by nlPoster: 4:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Debonair01:
.. it has come to my attention (recently stepped up my search for a wifey) that i dislike church girls

What's the reason for the thread?

Just don't date them, that's all. I dont think its mandatory you should like church girls.

Moreso when you're not a Christian. If you are, then look for who you like that's not too religious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Attributes Ladies Look For In Guys That Has Land Them Wrong Partners / When U Finally Meet The Guy That Is Deceiving Your Daughter (photo) / Boobs Obsession From A Friend Is Freaking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.