Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:48 AM

Fatherhood Of Jesus ! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatherhood Of Jesus ! (5395 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by jayriginal: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel: I will respond to all your feedback and thank you very much.

But before I do, can you tell me who contributed the Y Chromosome which determines that a child is Male ?

Mary brought X
Who brought Y

XY - Male.

The spirit of God did.

Take it on faith.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2014

But before I do, can you tell me who contributed the Y Chromosome which determines that a child is Male ?

Mary brought X
Who brought Y

XY - Male.

You see how you were before. grin
LMFAO. grin. They are mentioning "miracle" as to how Jesus is descended.
Laff wan kill me.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2014
jayriginal:

The spirit of God did.

Take it on faith.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by ayoku777(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2014

Mary brought X
Who brought Y

XY - Male.

Frosbel

So you believe God's word created the heavens and the earth; you believe He parted the red sea for Moses and stayed the sun for Joshua. You believe He walked on water and multiplied bread and fish and rose from the dead. But you're finding it hard to rationalize that His word can make a woman produce both the seed and the egg (X and Y chromosomes) needed to bring forth the Messiah.

His same powerful, supernatural, nature-suspending and biology-altering WORD that did all the other amazing miracles in the bible (that you believe -i hope) is what made it possible for Mary to produce the X and Y chromosomes.

Frosbel, frosbel, frosbel, how many times did I call thee? You're going through what Paul called "The good fight of faith" -The fight to keep your faith in 1Timothy 6v12.

Its like the world and "end-time seducing spirits" are dragging your faith with you.

Let me admonish you with the words of Jude; in Jude 1v3

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, AND EXHORT YOU THAT YOU SHOULD EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH WHICH WAS ONCE DELIVERED UNTO THE SAINTS"

Christ will strenghten you in Jesus name.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by nep2ra(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
ayoku777:

Frosbel

So you believe God's word created the heavens and the earth; you believe He parted the red sea for Moses and stayed the sun for Joshua. You believe He walked on water and multiplied bread and fish and rose from the dead. But you're finding it hard to rationalize that His word can make a woman produce both the seed and the egg (X and Y chromosomes) needed to bring forth the Messiah.

His same powerful, supernatural, nature-suspending and biology-altering WORD that did all the other amazing miracles in the bible (that you believe -i hope) is what made it possible for Mary to produce the X and Y chromosomes.

Frosbel, frosbel, frosbel, how many times did I call thee? You're going through what Paul called "The good fight of faith" -The fight to keep your faith in 1Timothy 6v12.

Its like the world and "end-time seducing spirits" are dragging your faith with you.

Let me admonish you with the words of Jude; in Jude 1v3

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, AND EXHORT YOU THAT YOU SHOULD EARNESTLY CONTEND FOR THE FAITH WHICH WAS ONCE DELIVERED UNTO THE SAINTS"

Christ will strenghten you in Jesus name.

Praying to Christ in the name of Jesus. SMH

Who is Jesus?

Who is Christ?

SMH

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by ayoku777(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
nep2ra:

Praying to Christ in the name of Jesus. SMH

Who is Jesus?

Who is Christ?

SMH

John 14v14: (Jesus Christ talking here)

"If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do"

So scripturally-speaking, you can pray to Christ in His name.

But let's not derail the thread.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by nep2ra(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
ayoku777:

John 14v14: (Jesus Christ talking here)

"If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do"

So scripturally-speaking, you can pray to Christ in His name.

But let's not derail the thread.

"If ye shall ask (WHO? God or Jesus the Christ?) in my name, I will do"

Bible student....

See as you dey show ya sef.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by twosquare(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Frosbel dey make me laugh....GOD that created you,create pleasure ....brings forth molecules and join them together, which some call X/Y chromosome.....brings forth something out of nothing. He gave "meaning" to what we call life....and you are doubting? How far have you fallen! Paul said it all.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
nep2ra:

Bible student....

Why you dey disgrace am Na? sad
you dey spoil church business for am.
Diaris godu o grin
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by ayoku777(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
nep2ra:

Bible student....

Nawa o! Like there is a competition between Christ and His Father about who should answer prayers. Well I felt Christ didn't emphasize who coz it was not an emphasis. Pray to the Father its equally scriptural. Let's not digress ok
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by nep2ra(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist:
Why you dey disgrace am Na? sad
you dey spoil church business for am.
Diaris godu o grin

My broda, over-sabi too dey worry some people.

Dem go dey form Holy Spirit inspired when dem nor sabi anything.

Half-baked Bible students wey go dey fall dier hand anyhow.

Confusion full everywhere.

*shaking my head* I even *wagging my tail* join

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by nep2ra(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
ayoku777: Nawa o! Like there is a competition between Christ and His Father about who should answer prayers. Well I felt Christ didn't emphasize who coz it was not an emphasis. Pray to the Father its equally scriptural. Let's not digress ok

If you want to dig a hole for yourself, I ain't stopping you.

*Now this is gonna be fun*

Who did Jesus pray to during his ministry on earth?

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by ayoku777(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
nep2ra:

He prayed to His Father and He encouraged us to also pray "Our Father, Who art in Heaven". And even in Heaven now, He's interceeding for us before the Father. But do you think the Father would be all worked up as you are now if I say "Help me Lord Jesus"? Please this is the last question I'm answering relating to this digressing matter unrelated to topic.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by nep2ra(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
ayoku777: He prayed to His Father and He encouraged us to also pray "Our Father, Who art in Heaven". And even in Heaven now, He's interceeding for us before the Father. But do you think the Father would be all worked up as you are now if I say "Help me Lord Jesus"? Please this is the last question I'm answering relating to this digressing matter unrelated to topic.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by truthislight: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014

Mary brought X
Who brought Y

XY - Male.

That ^ is childs play, i hope i had not mistakenly taken you seriousely here.

Pardon my disappointment.

But where did Yahweh got the first matter to form the Universe sef ?

Lol.

Guy, what happend to you ?

Such a material question for a suppernatural being.

Why limit your question to just "Y" chromosomes ?
Why not ask where Yahweh got the first flesh from therein contains the "XY" chromosomes ?

Lol. grin

it looks very unfortunate it seems ? Lol.

Maybe i should not expect anwers anyway, at this rate that is. lol. grin

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by lastmessenger: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have learnt some serious things here.But i think Frosbel ask too much questions?
Asking who contributed the Y chromosome to make the child Jesus is like asking who brought the flesh that covered the bones in the valley of the dry bones.
Christainity is faith in God and his word.for by faith we understand that the worlds was created by the word of God so that things that do exist came out of things that do not exist.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by truthislight: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
ayoku777: True that.

Also at His baptism at Jordan

Matthew 3v17 -And lo a voice from heaven saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.

Then at His transfiguration as well

Matthew 17v5 -.....THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Thank you for those ^ additional.

So, the quesion is, if Jesus has a human father like we do, why call him the "son of God" expressly ?

Are we not then all the sons of God ?

2. What qualifies him to pay the ramsom for us.

If Frosbel dont Give answers to this and aligns it with the whole of the bible, why should i take his argument seriously Anymore on this issue ?

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by truthislight: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
jayriginal:

The spirit of God did.

Take it on faith.

Give me a reason why you a mater is talking and writing and eating ? Will you ?

Ok, i will take it on faith. No ?

Nonsense!
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Goshen360(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
@ frosbel,

Let's flip to the other side of the coin to better help you in this matter.

1. The bible has many places it records calling Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. Can you show us where people called Joseph the father of Jesus Christ?

2. If people called Joseph the father of Jesus, can you show us where Christ testified to such, accepting Joseph as his father?

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by nep2ra(m): 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
Goshen360: @ frosbel,

1. The bible has many places it records calling Mary the mother of Jesus Christ. Can you show us where people called Joseph the father of Jesus Christ?

2. If people called Joseph the father of Jesus, can you show us where Christ testified to such, accepting Joseph as his father?

You wan blow some people brain?

You fear answers today!

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=Goshen360]@ frosbel,

"When his parents saw him, they were astonished. His mother said to him, "Son, why have you treated us like this? Your father and I have been anxiously searching for you." - Luke 2:48

All spoke well of him and were amazed at the gracious words that came from his lips. "Isn't this Joseph's son?" they asked." - Luke 4:22

"Philip found Nathanael and told him, "We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote--Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." - John 1:45.

not applicable either, he never called Mary his mother always WOMAN ? Your argument is null and void , lol. By factual inference we know they were both his parents.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
nep2ra:

You are right, Jesus always prayed to God and likewise admonished his disciples to pray to God not to him.

Praying to Christ in Jesus name or vice versa is obviously not biblical.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
truthislight:

That ^ is childs play, i hope i had not mistakenly taken you seriousely here.

Pardon my disappointment.

But where did Yahweh got the first matter to form the Universe sef ?

Lol.

Guy, what happend to you ?

Such a material question for a suppernatural being.

Why limit your question to just "Y" chromosomes ?
Why not ask where Yahweh got the first flesh from therein contains the "XY" chromosomes ?

Lol. grin

it looks very unfortunate it seems ? Lol.

Maybe i should not expect anwers anyway, at this rate that is. lol. grin

Okay , lets make some inferences from your comment above :

1. God went against the laws of procreation whereby the seed which harbours the chromosome will determine Y ( male ) and instead produced this himself which means he impregnated Mary. Now that's the stuff of blasphemy !

2. God was against the supposed angels who came down and took for wives the daughters of men and yet came down himself and made a woman pregnant to give birth to a man. This is what I call contradiction gone riot.

3. Only Luke and Matthew mention this story but the oldest gospel Mark and Pauls letters which were older than the gospels never made mention of this ?

"They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths" - 2 Timothy 4:4

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Goshen360(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

You should have read the next verse telling you Christ response who his true father is.

Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?"

Answering to the 2nd question, Jesus told her who his real father is. He knows who his father his even at age of 12, not to talk of when grown man.

2. Philip was quoting the law just as Luke did. The context said it....according to the law of Moses.

3. We used to recognize Christ according to the flesh, but we no longer do so.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by truthislight: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

1. God went against the laws of procreation whereby the seed which harbours the chromosome will determine Y ( male ) and instead produced this himself which means he impregnated Mary. Now that's the stuff of blasphemy !

2. God was against the supposed angels who came down and took for wives the daughters of men and yet came down himself and made a woman pregnant to give birth to a man. This is what I call contradiction gone riot.

3. Only Luke and Matthew mention this story but the oldest gospel Mark and Pauls letters which were older than the gospels never made mention of this ?

"They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths" - 2 Timothy 4:4

When you are through bathing in the mud, ring my bell.

God inpregnated himself to produce Adam and also Impregnated himself to put XY chromosomes in him. Right ?

Stop taking that Jamaican vegetable, it is not good for you.

You seems to love sex too much.

To put a child in Marry, your mind is telling you God had sex with Marry ?

Sorry for you.

Do well to Answer my questions and stop standing one place and Jumping up and down.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=Goshen360]

You should have read the next verse telling you Christ response who his true father is.

In a spiritual sense.

Ponder the following scripture :

" one God and Father of all , who is above all and through all and in all." - Ephesians 4:6

"And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.." - Matthew 23:9

"that they would seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; 28for in Him we live and move and exist, as even some of your own poets have said, 'For we also are His children " .- Acts 17:28

2. Philip was quoting the law just as Luke did. The context said it....according to the law of Moses.

"See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have." 40And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet.…" - Luke 24:39

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
truthislight:

When you are through bathing in the mud, ring my bell.

God inpregnated himself to produce Adam and also Impregnated himself to put XY chromosomes in him. Right ?

Stop taking that Jamaican vegetable, it is not good for you.

You seems to love sex too much.

To put a child in Marry, your mind is telling you God had sex with Marry ?

Sorry for you.

Do well to Answer my questions and stop standing one place and Jumping up and down.

How did the fallen angels produce children with the daughters of men ?

Also I can sense that wicked religious spirit rising within you to start abuse and insults. I only asked a valid question. cheesy
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by truthislight: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Goshen360:

Why were you searching for me?" he asked. "Didn't you know I had to be in my Father's house?"

Answering to the 2nd question, Jesus told her who his real father is. He knows who his father is even at age of 12, not to talk of when grown man.

Leave Frosbel. Jesus at 12 years told his perant he was in his fathers (Yahweh's) house.

Frosbel will soon call Jesus a liar to make his point that Jesus had an earthly father.

Smh. Pls, tell him to answer my question.

Marry and Joseph must have been a fool for Jesus to have told him what he did not know.

No, he will say that part was a forgery
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by ayoku777(m): 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

Nawa o! I keep unfollowing and following back this thread out of concern.

If you think Mary getting pregnant through the power of God's word against the natural laws of procreation is blasphemy, then you might as well call every miracle a blasphemy. Because every miracle is a suspension or alteration of one natural law or the other.

And its also heartbreaking that you think God made Mary pregnant the same way the fallen angels of Genesis 6 made the daughters of men pregnant -by s.exual intercourse.

When the Lord said to the ground in Gen 1v11

"And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind...."

Did he literally or physically put seed into the ground? Or He spoke words to the ground and the ground produced the seed and brought forth the grass, the herbs and the trees after its kind?

Or how did Aaron's rod supernaturally budded and brought forth almonds without being physically planted in the soil.

Can't God have simply spoken to Mary's body as He spoke to the ground, and it will produce the seed and then bring forth the child? Without a physical relation like the angels of Genesis 6?

Brother, you're finding it harder and harder to rationalize the power of God and receive the things of the Spirit. The things of the Spirit are beginning to look foolish to you. Your spirit man is growing faint and you don't wana admit it.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
^^^^

Okay , let me ask you a simpler question :

Why did Jesus have to come from a virgin birth ?
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by truthislight: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

How did the fallen angels produce children with the daughters of men ?

Also I can sense that wicked religious spirit rising within you to start abuse and insults. I only asked a valid question. cheesy

Year in year out you keep repeating the same topic not really making progress and at the same time, anybody that seriously wish you answer his questions, you accussed of any spirit you imagined, well, sorry!

Say whatever you like, it is your mouth.

You have the liberty to say anything you like i will never accused you of a religious whatever..... Am not that sort.

All i dare you to do is answer simple biblical question and lets test your source of imformation if it originate from God, but you keep dodging.

If your brain tells you that for God the creator of all things to be able to put a baby inside of marry he must have sex with her, good for you, my own yahweh is not limited by the simple act of causing an embryo to grow in mary.

Your head that knows all things cannot know that the Holy spirit that will come upon mary is the power of God that God uses to do all things, meaning that God will used his power to get her pregnant just as he used his power for every other thing he has ever done, maybe, for God to creat life, he has to have sex. Or, the putting in the womb is confusing you.

I have been here answering your questions, but your righteous spirit has been preventing you from answering simple questions, i wander which one is blind and deceptive spirit now.

You know that i know your antics, when you wish to pass along your poison as truth, you always refused to answer question, here you are again, not answering questions.

Though you got some things right, those ones you are always willing to answer questions, cos the truth does not hide.

Please, go back and answer the two simple questions i have been asking you all along.

You cant be begging for time, cause you have been answering all other questions and refusing giving answers to those two questions i asked since yesterday.

What you are passing along is what you have on your blog, you are here looking for blind convert, if not blind convert you are looking for, answer my questions that i posted from the bible.

And again, take note, it is an anoying thing to refuse answering questions while at the same time claiming to be right.

Thank you.

Peace.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Goshen360(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]

I have stated that father ( with lower case f) has many uses within context. Also, Father (upper case F) has many uses within context and usually refer to Godhead.

Follow contextual uses and word meaning from concordance or lexicon. I thought you started using these two materials before. Go back and look carefully again putting everything in proper perspectives. You will get it.

Biblically Fact About Poverty / An Angel Spot At Ghana / Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83