Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Fatherhood Of Jesus ! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatherhood Of Jesus ! (5382 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Rich4god(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
SMH... Just weeping for we xtians...
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2014
malvisguy212: he has not lost it, I think he just want to be careful, this is what is in his mind" what if christianity is wrong? Let me find my way to God" no other religion explain salvation the way christianity explain it, I strongly believe , when he get the right answer, his faith in christ will multiply.

Jesus or Paul knew of no religion called Christianity. In fact Jesus did not come to start a new religion.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2014
malvisguy212: God breath his spirit into adam and he became a living soul, but when satan deceive man, man lost everytin, the reason JESUS was born of the spirit of God is because man need to adopt the nature of Godliness, and all other prophet were born of a sinful nature SO WE NEED JESUS.

What you said here makes no sense, please expatiate.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2014
chukwudi44:

Yes you are right in that the messiahh would be a blood descendant of David!!! But this prophecy never said his father would be a blood descendant of David.The prophecy was fulfilled in the messiah sourcing his humanity from the mother Mary who was descended from the tribe of Mary

But Mary was a sinner , how could this be ?
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by malvisguy212: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2014
frosbel:

Jesus or Paul knew of no religion called Christianity. In fact Jesus did not come to start a new religion.
you are right, it is the people that called the apostle christian and it not wrong, it just like you, frosbel, you behave like you father, your dad name is nigeria and they nicknamed you nigerian.

Christianity is not a religion, it is God coming to meet man and give us that kingdom adam lost, jesus said THY KINGDOM COME,he give us the kingdom it only left for you to recive it.

The reason you are confused [sorry] is because many people have taken advantage of the name Christian and use it for fraud, were there is children of God, satan like to sneek around there to descive the people. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS, CALLED YOUR SELF A CHRISTIAN OR NOT, AS LONG AS YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST, YOU ARE SAVE. THANK YOU.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by malvisguy212: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2014
frosbel:

What you said here makes no sense, please expatiate.
man is god because genesis1:27 say, and God created man in his image and likeness,this mean man is Godly,sinless and holy, but when satan make man to sin ,man lost everytin, but when we ask for forgiveness God promise to reconcile us.how will He[God] do it? By adopting the nature of Godliness the way he created us at the beginning, the question is how can we adopt back the nature? Now, amoung all the prophet who has the nature of Godliness? It is JESUS why? Because he was born of the spirit of God all the rest prophet have the form of Godliness.

David say, if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do? No answer because they are still waitin for the promise God made, even doug the foundation is faulty still there are righteous people that is why david ask WHAT CAN WE DO? man cannot dwell in the foundation of adam because it faulty, we need a new foundation the new foundation will start in a Godly, sinless and holy way as it was in the beginning, THAT FOUNDATION START THE DAY YOU CONFESS JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE. Thank you.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by ayoku777(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2014
I did a little more study about this lineage stuff in scripture. And I discovered that Mary was never said to belong to the family or lineage of David, its all speculation. Only Joseph was a son of David and from the lineage of David.

Matthew 1v20 -But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, JOSEPH, THOU SON OF DAVID, fear not to take unto thee Mary the wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy ghost.

Luke 2v4 -And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; because HE WAS OF THE HOUSE AND LINEAGE OF DAVID.

So how did Mary become of the lineage and seed of David? I believe by marriage. According to scriptural reckoning; when a woman becomes a wife to a man, she becomes one body and one flesh with the man.

Genesis 2v24 -Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: AND THEY SHALL BE ONE FLESH.

Mark 10v8 -And they twain shall be one flesh; so then THEY ARE NO MORE TWAIN, BUT ONE FLESH.

I believe by marriage, Mary became one body one flesh with Joseph; hence she also became a seed or daughter of David.

So when she brought forth the Messiah, even though Jesus was not the seed of Joseph, Jesus was both the seed of the woman and the seed of David because Mary was now a seed of David too -by the reckoning of God and the scriptures.

Matthew 1v1 -The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, THE SON OF DAVID, THE SON OF ABRAHAM

That is the wisdom of God in bringing forth the Messiah as both the seed of the woman and the son of David, without him being the seed of Joseph. There's no need for speculation and guessing if we understand Jewish customs and scriptural principles.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by twosquare(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2014
ayoku777: I did a little more study about this lineage stuff in scripture. And I discovered that Mary was never said to belong to the family or lineage of David, its all speculation. Only Joseph was a son of David and from the lineage of David.

Matthew 1v20 -But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, JOSEPH, THOU SON OF DAVID, fear not to take unto thee Mary the wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy ghost.

Luke 2v4 -And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; because HE WAS OF THE HOUSE AND LINEAGE OF DAVID.

So how did Mary become of the lineage and seed of David? I believe by marriage. According to scriptural reckoning; when a woman becomes a wife to a man, she becomes one body and one flesh with the man.

Genesis 2v24 -Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: AND THEY SHALL BE ONE FLESH.

Mark 10v8 -And they twain shall be one flesh; so then THEY ARE NO MORE TWAIN, BUT ONE FLESH.

I believe by marriage, Mary became one body one flesh with Joseph; hence she also became a seed or daughter of David.

So when she brought forth the Messiah, even though Jesus was not the seed of Joseph, Jesus was both the seed of the woman and the seed of David because Mary was now a seed of David too -by the reckoning of God and the scriptures.

Matthew 1v1 -The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, THE SON OF DAVID, THE SON OF ABRAHAM

That is the wisdom of God in bringing forth the Messiah as both the seed of the woman and the son of David, without him being the seed of Joseph. There's no need for speculation and guessing if we understand Jewish customs and scriptural principles.

one thousand likes

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
twosquare: one thousand likes

1000 likes for scripture twisting ? grin
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
ayoku777: I did a little more study about this lineage stuff in scripture. And I discovered that Mary was never said to belong to the family or lineage of David, its all speculation. Only Joseph was a son of David and from the lineage of David.

Brother you are honestly trying to defend this fable but you are honestly wrong.

A few comments:

1. 99% of bible scholars will reject what you just wrote
2. This is a new invention to explain a myth with all the contradictions therein.
3. The bible clearly says that Jesus will come from the seed of David not by MARRIAGE but by BIRTH.
4. Is it not surprising that despite Jesus's miraculous birth, his mother still could not understand his mission and certain things he said or did
5. Other relatives who must have known about this miracle simply called him Joseph s son.

Please stick to the truth. JESUS IS NOT GOD.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by ayoku777(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
frosbel:

Brother you are honestly trying to defend this fable but you are honestly wrong.

A few comments:

1. 99% of bible scholars will reject what you just wrote
2. This is a new invention to explain a myth with all the contradictions therein.
3. The bible clearly says that Jesus will come from the seed of David not by MARRIAGE but by BIRTH.
4. Is it not surprising that despite Jesus's miraculous birth, his mother still could not understand his mission and certain things he said or did
5. Other relatives who must have known about this miracle simply called him Joseph s son.

Please stick to the truth. JESUS IS NOT GOD.

I keep coming up with scripture and scripture to explain my view, and all you do is refute them with mockery.

Did Jesus become a seed of David by marrying into the lineage or He was the seed of David by being born of someone who is the seed of David -Mary? Don't imply what I didn't say.

Or you disagree that when a woman marries a man, she becomes one body and flesh with him? Or you don't agree that being one body and flesh with a man means you're now in his lineage too.

Please learn to refute and disagree with the use of scripture, not with mockery. Every honest believer will understand what I said.

If marry marries Joseph, she becomes one flesh with him, according to the scripture, hence a seed and daughter of David as much as Joseph and if she brings forth a man without Joseph - the man becomes the seed of the woman and of David.

How is this scripture twisting?

Anyway let me give you more scriptures that prove Jesus is God.

Jeremiah 23v5-6 -Behold the days come saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and THIS IS HIS NAME whereby he shall be called THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (YAHOVA TSIDKENU)

Jesus is Yahova Tsidkenu

John 1v1 -In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the WORD WAS GOD.

I showed you scriptures earlier and asked you if you believe according to the bible that Jesus pre-existed His birth. You didn't answer.

1Timothy 3v16 -And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Which God was manifest in the flesh, which God was justified in the Spirit, which God was seen of angels and which God was received up into glory? The Father or Jesus? You still think Jesus is not God according to the scriptures?

Well, that's more scriptures for you to mock and refute as untrue or twisted by me.

Guess my work is done here.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by twosquare(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
frosbel:

1000 likes for scripture twisting ? grin
no.the truth....i discover that you're darkening your own heart....the spirits of this age has caught up with you.

2 Likes

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=ayoku777]

I keep coming up with scripture and scripture to explain my view, and all you do is refute them with mockery.

Mockery

Did Jesus become a seed of David by marrying into the lineage or He was the seed of David by being born of someone who is the seed of David -Mary? Don't imply what I didn't say.

Jesus is the seed of David by birth, the bible says this time and time again , why is it so difficult to understand ?

"Does not Scripture say that the Messiah will come from David's descendants and from Bethlehem, the town where David lived?" - John 7:42

If you are honest, you will agree that this scripture does not say that the Messiah will come through David's descendants but rather he will come from David's descendants. To come from something means to be an intrinsic part of that thing.

If we then tie this scripture to the following bible verse, we again re-emphasize that Jesus was from David by birth and not through somebody else or adoption or some supernatural conception.

"This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:" - Matthew 1:1

Here he is called Son of David which totally negates the presumption that he was David's seed through somebody else, except of course you want to turn scripture on it's head.

Or you disagree that when a woman marries a man, she becomes one body and flesh with him? Or you don't agree that being one body and flesh with a man means you're now in his lineage too.

One flesh in concept not in Person, still 2 different persons.

If marry marries Joseph, she becomes one flesh with him, according to the scripture, hence a seed and daughter of David as much as Joseph and if she brings forth a man without Joseph - the man becomes the seed of the woman and of David.

The bible never says Mary was from the seed of David, this is another twisting of scripture to support a falsehood.

Anyway let me give you more scriptures that prove Jesus is God.

Jeremiah 23v5-6 -Behold the days come saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and THIS IS HIS NAME whereby he shall be called THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS (YAHOVA TSIDKENU)

This does not prove that Jesus is GOD by a long stretch, it quite clearly states that GOD will raise JESUS and make him KING. Simple. How can GOD raise GOD ?

Jesus is Yahova Tsidkenu

No he is not, it's a title.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by alexleo(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
twosquare: no.the truth....i discover that you're darkening your own heart....the spirits of this age has caught up with you.

Exactly. Now you people are beginning to see this with some of us who saw it earlier.

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
alexleo:

Exactly. Now you people are beginning to see this with some of us who saw it earlier.

It's always good to see religious people like you condemn and judge others without answering valid questions that have been posed. Rather than call them 'drowning men ', ' sons of darkness ' etc , why not try to reason the simple truths of the word of God, thats what Paul did , no.

"As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures," - Acts 17:2-3

Tell me, why did Paul have to REASON ? Why not just throw scriptures at them and tell them to believe by faith.

Brother, if you cannot defend your version of the gospel it is either you are trying to hide it's flaws or you feel it cannot stand the truth test.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by alexleo(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
frosbel:

It's always good to see religious people like you condemn and judge others without answering valid questions that have been posed. Rather than call them 'drowning men ', ' sons of darkness ' etc , why not try to reason the simple truths of the word of God, thats what Paul did , no.

"As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures," - Acts 17:2-3

Tell me, why did Paul have to REASON ? Why not just throw scriptures at them and tell them to believe by faith.

Brother, if you cannot defend your version of the gospel it is either you are trying to hide it's flaws or you feel it cannot stand the truth test.

I am not a gospel pros.titute.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
alexleo:

I am not a gospel pros.titute.

Bro , those old men in Portland Oregon cannot help you to Jesus , go to Jesus himself and eat real 'meat'.

Tell me what the star in this picture means.

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by JesusisLord85: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star"

This obvious fact does not diminish his power. Every knee shall bow. Understand THAT
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
JesusisLord85: Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star"

This obvious fact does not diminish his power. Every knee shall bow. Understand THAT

I absolutely agree with you, it does not diminish his power and coming reign, but we should stop lying for Jesus, Truth must prevail at all times.

In fact , I dare say that many are put off from the Christian faith because of the fanatical and Jihadistic way we defend myths and fables.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Joshthefirst(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
frosbel:

I absolutely agree with you, it does not diminish his power and coming reign, but we should stop lying for Jesus, Truth must prevail at all times.

In fact , I dare say that may are put off from the Christian faith because of the fanatical and Jihadistic way we defend myths and fables.
truth locates truthful people. If we lie to ourselves, truth eludes us, because the spirit of truth does not deal with proud men. and only proud men hang on to lies.

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Joshthefirst: truth locates truthful people. If we lie to ourselves, truth eludes us, because the spirit of truth does not deal with proud men. and only proud men hang on to lies.

perfectly agree.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by alexleo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
frosbel:

Bro , those old men in Portland Oregon cannot help you to Jesus , go to Jesus himself and eat real 'meat'.

Tell me what the star in this picture means.
]

I'm already in Jesus. It is you that is playing pranks with Jesus. When his word suits your selfish believe you accept it as he said it, when his words doesn't suit your selfish belief you begin to twist it and make worthless argument. If you want to accept the words of Jesus then accept it wholly and if you don't want you reject it totally. Stop playing pranks bro. God forbid that I should do it your way.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
alexleo:

I'm already in Jesus. It is you that is playing pranks with Jesus. When his word suits your selfish believe you accept it as he said it, when his words doesn't suit your selfish belief you begin to twist it and make worthless argument. If you want to accept the words of Jesus then accept it wholly and if you don't want you reject it totally. Stop playing pranks bro. God forbid that I should do it your way.

okay stop trolling now, if you dont have anything to contribute to an article stay out and act mature like many younger brethren here , stop trolling and derailing except of course you want a ban. cheesy
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by alexleo(m): 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
frosbel:

okay stop trolling now, if you dont have anything to contribute to an article stay out and act mature like many younger brethren here , stop trolling and derailing except of course you want a ban. cheesy

Trolling? Ban? You aint serious. You want me to allow your falsehood to be contaminating innocent souls? Not possible. This is a public forum and I have every right to make my contributions. And my contribution is to stop the spread of your falsehood to unsuspecting young brethren. I won't stop eexposing you bro. Get it straight.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
alexleo:

Trolling? Ban? You aint serious. You want me to allow your falsehood to be contaminating innocent souls? Not possible. This is a public forum and I have every right to make my contributions. And my contribution is to stop the spread of your falsehood to unsuspecting young brethren. I won't stop eexposing you bro. Get it straight.

You have been reported to the moderators. cheesy

I have no problem with you contributing against or exposing 'errors' in my articles , but when you start attacking individuals in your characteristic manner of angerism, it derails the purpose of the article in the first place.

Again, may I ask you to start acting mature when you are debating for or against the points I or anyone else makes in my articles, I think that is what Christ likeness is all about.

Thanks,

wink
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by alexleo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
frosbel:

You have been reported to the moderators. cheesy

I have no problem with you contributing against or exposing 'errors' in my articles , but when you start attacking individuals in your characteristic manner of angerism, it derails the purpose of the article in the first place..

Again, may I ask you to start acting mature when you are debating for or against the points I or anyone else makes in my articles, I think that is what Christ likeness is all about.

Thanks,

wink

Speaking against your falsehood is what you call attack? Everything is attack for you once someone exposes your falsehood. You are not serious. Pls feel free to report me. I couldn't be bothered anyway. I won't allow your falsehood go unfired.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by manchesterboy: 12:43am On Aug 02, 2014
The major problem of christians is that we think naturally whereas God expects us to think spiritually. Interpreting the bible carnally will only lead us into confusion and error. We can only understand the virgin birth of jesus christ by understanding the mystery of seed as described in the bible. Naturally seed is the sperm of a man that fertilizes the egg of a woman to produce a baby. But spiritually seed represent the word of God which is God himself. Lk 8:11 says that the seed is the word of God. 1pet 1:23 calls seed the word of God. John 1:14 says that jesus which is the word of God was made flesh so that we could behold him as a man. Luke 1:35 explains to us how this was made possible. The Holy Ghost planted the word of God (seed)inside Mary which fertilized the egg inside Mary's womb and Jesus was born. If you read 1jn 5:5-6, its talking about the birth of jesus christ. It says that he came by water and by blood unlike I and you that came only by water. What this means is that during the delivery of a baby, there is what is called the breaking of the water which comprises the release of the fluid systems that is keeping the baby in the womb before the baby comes out from the womb. Doctors in this forum can confirm this. But in the case of jesus christ, both the breaking of the water took place plus the breaking of the mother's hymen (small tissue that partially covers the vagina that is pushed out when a woman is disvirgined which results in blood comming out). Because Mary conceived by the Holy Ghost she was still a virgin when jesus was born Mat 1:25 and so it was during the birth of jesus that the hymen in her vagina was torn which resulted in blooding. Hope you understand this.

Now, because a child's blood is composed of a mixture of his father and mother's blood, that was the same with the natural jesus. He has both the blood of Mary his natural mother and the blood of God his father. Remember that the seed that produced him is the word of God which is God (jn 1:1). So the natural jesus was 100% God and 100% man. That is why it is only his blood that has the power to take away the sins of man. That was why when he died he took his own blood to the holy place in the heavenly temple to atone for our sins and therefore obtained eternal redemption for ur Heb 9:12. For it is not possible for any other blood to take away sins except the blood of jesus Heb 10:4. Only him can save mankind Heb 7:25

On the issue of Jesus being a seed of David, it is both natural and symbolic but more importantly symbolic. Joseph the assumed father of jesus is a desendant of David Luk 2:4. So jesus is a seed of David in that sense because Joseph didn't go about telling people that it was not him that impregnated Mary for the child jesus Mat 1:18-25. But that's not what God was trying to make us understand. Our problem is that we think naturally whereas God is thinking spiritually. If you read Luk 1:32-33, you will see angel gabriel telling Mary that God will give Jesus the throne of his father David and that he shall reign the house of jacob for ever and his kingdom shall have no end. If you are a good student of the bible you will know that the angel is not speaking about a natural or physical throne or kingdom. This is talking about the kingdom of God where Jesus will dwell with his children. So David in this context doesn't mean the natural king that reigned over israel. It symbolically means God almighty himself. So jesus being the seed of David is Gods own way of saying that jesus is His son. I don't have the time and space to go into the detail as to how I arrived at this conclusion. You can ask me for details if you want. The bible is a very complex book written by the most intelligent spiritual being. But one thing you must know is that most of the things God wrote for us in the bible have more than literal meaning. It is our responsibility as Gods children to go and find out what they mean through the method called using the bible to interprete the bible. I want to stop here for now. If you need any clarification let me know.

Yours in Christ
From Manchester
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2014
manchesterboy: The major problem of christians is that we think naturally whereas God expects us to think spiritually. Interpreting the bible carnally will only lead us into confusion and error. We can only understand the virgin birth of jesus christ by understanding the mystery of seed as described in the bible. Naturally seed is the sperm of a man that fertilizes the egg of a woman to produce a baby. But spiritually seed represent the word of God which is God himself. Lk 8:11 says that the seed is the word of God. 1pet 1:23 calls seed the word of God. John 1:14 says that jesus which is the word of God was made flesh so that we could behold him as a man. Luke 1:35 explains to us how this was made possible. The Holy Ghost planted the word of God (seed)inside Mary which fertilized the egg inside Mary's womb and Jesus was born. If you read 1jn 5:5-6, its talking about the birth of jesus christ. It says that he came by water and by blood unlike I and you that came only by water. What this means is that during the delivery of a baby, there is what is called the breaking of the water which comprises the release of the fluid systems that is keeping the baby in the womb before the baby comes out from the womb. Doctors in this forum can confirm this. But in the case of jesus christ, both the breaking of the water took place plus the breaking of the mother's hymen (small tissue that partially covers the vagina that is pushed out when a woman is disvirgined which results in blood comming out). Because Mary conceived by the Holy Ghost she was still a virgin when jesus was born Mat 1:25 and so it was during the birth of jesus that the hymen in her vagina was torn which resulted in blooding. Hope you understand this.

Now, because a child's blood is composed of a mixture of his father and mother's blood, that was the same with the natural jesus. He has both the blood of Mary his natural mother and the blood of God his father. Remember that the seed that produced him is the word of God which is God (jn 1:1). So the natural jesus was 100% God and 100% man. That is why it is only his blood that has the power to take away the sins of man. That was why when he died he took his own blood to the holy place in the heavenly temple to atone for our sins and therefore obtained eternal redemption for ur Heb 9:12. For it is not possible for any other blood to take away sins except the blood of jesus Heb 10:4. Only him can save mankind Heb 7:25

On the issue of Jesus being a seed of David, it is both natural and symbolic but more importantly symbolic. Joseph the assumed father of jesus is a desendant of David Luk 2:4. So jesus is a seed of David in that sense because Joseph didn't go about telling people that it was not him that impregnated Mary for the child jesus Mat 1:18-25. But that's not what God was trying to make us understand. Our problem is that we think naturally whereas God is thinking spiritually. If you read Luk 1:32-33, you will see angel gabriel telling Mary that God will give Jesus the throne of his father David and that he shall reign the house of jacob for ever and his kingdom shall have no end. If you are a good student of the bible you will know that the angel is not speaking about a natural or physical throne or kingdom. This is talking about the kingdom of God where Jesus will dwell with his children. So David in this context doesn't mean the natural king that reigned over israel. It symbolically means God almighty himself. So jesus being the seed of David is Gods own way of saying that jesus is His son. I don't have the time and space to go into the detail as to how I arrived at this conclusion. You can ask me for details if you want. The bible is a very complex book written by the most intelligent spiritual being. But one thing you must know is that most of the things God wrote for us in the bible have more than literal meaning. It is our responsibility as Gods children to go and find out what they mean through the method called using the bible to interprete the bible. I want to stop here for now. If you need any clarification let me know.

Yours in Christ
From Manchester

Some serious problems with your exegesis above ;

1. You replaced the sperm ( seed ) of a MAN with the word of God. So instead of the sperm fertilising the egg, God's word did. This is blasphemy.
2. Even if it was God's word that impregnated Mary which we know it was not, it destroys the prophecy of Jesus coming directly from the seed of David.
3 You state that God has blood, again this is nonsense, God is a Spirit.
4 You call Jesus 100% God and 100% Man, but no thing or person can be 200% , we are 100% of our composites.
5 By saying Jesus was 100% Man and 100% God, you clearly infer that he was not a real Man, and could not qualify for our redemption.
6 You have bastardized medicine by saying we came from water while Jesus came from water and blood, even a primary school science student knows we all came from water and blood.
7. You call Jesus God's Son and then call him God in the same sentence, this is confusion break bone as Fela would say.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
ifeness:

You are on the right path brother Frosbel. Question everything!

Your questions are what Christians are scared to ask. Jesus was obviously born as a result of a sexual intercourse,be it by "God" or a Jewish man.

The Jewish only counted men,and Jesus being a seed of David could have only come from a Jewish man the Bible went silent on. The Bible is not historically accurate,so they must have delibartely ommited the biological father of Jesus.

When you begin to read the Bible with a straight mind,you will find a lot of stories that do not make sense.....

The Bible also is a combination of different stories that happened in other civilizations. Most of these stories have no form of eveidence they actually happened in Israel. The whole point of the Bible is to make the Zionist look superior to other people by claiming "God" is on their side.

The bible exactly said that the nation of Israel would be in captivity, lose their land and then come back and rebuild it.

Are you looking for quotations? Are you not seeing current prove?

If you need scripural references, I can give you.

=======================

Now back to you generally.

In your early years, you believed in God, but as time passed and some of your prayers were not answered, you said God does not exist and yet on another thread, you say God[b] is dead[/b]

That is like saying that you have an imaginary dog, and he dies...lol.

Also, you are pissed at the way some people take reigion, not using their heads anymore [I am too] but, that does not give room for denial of an existent Omnipotent Spitiritual being.

I have a lot to thing to say, but let me leave with this

the ways of the spirit makes no sense to man and as the more man keeps searching for answers, the more the answers look delusional.

You got tired of searching for answers smiley

But dear, there has been, there is and there would always be a God

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Timzy234:

The bible exactly said that the nation of Israel would be in captivity, lose their land and then come back and rebuild it.

Are you looking for quotations? Are you not seeing current prove?

If you need scripural references, I can give you.

=======================

Now back to you generally.

In your early years, you believed in God, but as time passed and some of your prayers were not answered, you said God does not exist and yet on another thread, you say God[b] is dead[/b]

That is like saying that you have an imaginary dog, and he dies...lol.

Also, you are pissed at the way some people take reigion, not using their heads anymore [I am too] but, that does not give room for denial of an existent Omnipotent Spitiritual being.

I have a lot to thing to say, but let me leave with this

the ways of the spirit makes no sense to man and as the more man keeps searching for answers, the more the answers look delusional.

You got tired of searching for answers smiley

But dear, there has been, there is and there would always be a God

And a Goddess?

1 Like

Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
frosbel:

But Mary was a sinner , how could this be ?

where did you read this? did you see her sin?
Re: Fatherhood Of Jesus ! by RikoduoSennin(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
frosbel: It has often been said that Mary conceived without a Man and gave birth to Jesus, but I am beginning to doubt certain parts of this story for the following reasons :

1. Jesus was to come from the seed of David which means from the lineage of his fleshly descendants , if God was his father, how could this have been fulfilled.

Jesus' adoptive Father, Joseph comes from a long line of David's descendants- Luke 3:23-38. Adopted children share their adopted Father's name and heritage do they not? Joseph would not have dicided to divorce Mary in secret if the child was his, would he?

Matthew 22:41-46; " Now when the pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, What do you think of the christ? Whose son is he? They said to him David's. He asked them, how is it ,then, that David under inspiration calls him Lord saying Jehovah said to my Lord sit at my right hand until I put your enemies beneath your feet? If then, David calls him (Christ) Lord, how is he his son? And Nobody was able to say a word in reply to him and from that day on, no one dared to question him any further.

Now why do you think, Jesus wasn't questioned any longer or what was Jesus trying to say/imply with these statements.

frosbel:
2. Paul makes not one mention of this supposed miraculous and major event even though it has been established that many of his letters precede most of the gospels, why ?

Paul believed in Jesus being the messiah who came to deliver mankind from sin/death they inherited from Adam, that believe is in line with Jesus miraculous birth as a perfect man from heaven- 1 cor 15:45,47. Paul wrote about the "only begotten son of God" being the christ, please show me where in the bible he wrote anything different/contrary.

frosbel:
3. None of the apostles mentioned this in their letters or sermons , why ?

What apostles are you refering to? The ones Jesus asked "Who are men/people saying I am? Who do the disciples say he is? The answer, he is the christ, the son of the living God!- Matthew 16:16, Mark 8:29, Luke 9:20, John 1:40,41, John 6:68,69. Demons knows Jesus heritage- Mark 3:11, All his disciples agree- Matthew 14:33.

frosbel:
4. The books of Luke and Matthew contain conflicting accounts of this event, why ?

Conflicting accounts? Please tell me, because I am not aware, and I really like to know. (NB: Lukes account is based on researched work, and personal accounts of other eye witnesses arranged in a logical way with accuracy- Luke 1:1-3,.)

frosbel:
5. Is it not an abomination to suggest that God made Mary pregnant ? I am really beginning to have a problem with this.

Jehovah God did not have sex with Mary! He simply transferred the life force of Jesus into the womb of Mary as an already fertiled egg. Hence Jesus was born without sin inherited from parents via sexual intercourse. The agent God used in making this transfer is the holy spirit.

frosbel:
6. I have read a lot of articles from Jewish sites and they see this as an abomination and almost laughable, should they not be the ones to know more about this ?

Not really, they could not answer jesus question in Matthew 22:41-46. They have been abandon by Jehovah for "Spiritual Isreal". They failed their inspection.

frosbel:
7. No other gospel mentions this story even Mark which is the oldest gospel, why ?

Bible book titled "Mark", was written specifically for the non-hebrew speaking people in mind (he gave the meaning of hebrew and aramaic words repeatedly), he focus on christ life/Ministry as an adult and not his ancestry- (Mark 1:1). He probably got his source material from Peter himself.

PS- I really don't think he wrote the first gospel, Matthew did, then Luke, then Mark before John.

frosbel:
Help me please people !
Remember, you asked for it.

frosbel:
Thanks and please let us keep this civil.

Rules of engagement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof) / Going To Church For Years: Are You Growing Spiritually? / Happy Halloween! Are You Going To Do Anything Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.