Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37975 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
I went and took a look to see what is happening in this land. There does not seem to be any matter with this land. Other estate companies neighbouring my land here are already putting up a gate house, and till date there has been no disturbances from anyone.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I have 100 plots here of which I have paid in some advance to the community, a survey plan prepared with my company name. I went and met with the elders here and they were very annoyed that I had not come to pay up and start work since last year. One elder is insisting that the agreement be cancelled and another drawn up with a higher price. They want me to pay them N550,000 for each plot now.

Should we go back and pay up for this land?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2015
spyder880:
I have 100 plots here of which I have paid in some advance to the community, a survey plan prepared with my company name. I went and met with the elders here and they were very annoyed that I had not come to pay up and start work since last year. One elder is insisting that the agreement be cancelled and another drawn up with a higher price. They want me to pay them N550,000 for each plot now.

It is very tempting, I must confess.
However, I think you are in the best position to make the decision about this.
Most of the subscribers are not on ground. We relied on your judgement, and so far, you have taken every precaution.

You have met with the land owners. You have trod on the land, you have smelt the air...what do you think so far? What is your gut telling you?
If you decide to go ahead with it, Im sure I will come back to purchase.
In the meantime, you can keep letting the owners know that you are still interested. That you need to build the confidence of the people who are going to buy up the plots.

Keep yourself in a position where you can have access to information concerning the lands. Once you are satisfied, make a decisive move.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by NaijaFutbol: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
spyder880:

Two ways to manage the risk:
1) Reduce the probability of occurring - Prevention
2) Reduce the impact if it eventually occurs - Mitigation

Since you are sensing a higher risk than initially anticipated for this land, I suggest you reduce the number of plots you intend to buy.

What price were they going for initially?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
NaijaFutbol:

Two ways to manage the risk:
1) Reduce the probability of occurring - Prevention
2) Reduce the impact if it eventually occurs - Mitigation

Since you are sensing a higher risk than initially anticipated for this land, I suggest you reduce the number of plots you intend to buy.

What price were they going for initially?

The plots were agreed to be sold for N400,000.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by glogirl(f): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
I agree with Naijafutbol.
Personally i think you can promote this as a second estate. The success of royal palms will make this easier to sell. It is also good for the investors so that they can spread their risk btw the 2 locations. One will surely develop faster than the other.
Reducing the exposure here will help you sell faster too.
Or beta still, take it in milestones. 50 plots is good enough for a start.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2015
glogirl:
I agree with Naijafutbol.
Personally i think you can promote this as a second estate. The success of royal palms will make this easier to sell. It is also good for the investors so that they can spread their risk btw the 2 locations. One will surely develop faster than the other.
Reducing the exposure here will help you sell faster too.
Or beta still, take it in milestones. 50 plots is good enough for a start.

In all honesty, this side is developing faster than the other side, this is the new Governor's side of Enugu town and you can imagine the rest......

Your advice is noted, thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by 1soul(m): 5:21am On Jul 29, 2015
I'm interested, and patiently waiting.....just keep the update coming.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
1soul:
I'm interested, and patiently waiting.....just keep the update coming.

I am following this closely, I need to see a lot of people and hold more talks about this land. Be sure I will announce the results of my findings here for all to see, I also hope to make it as open and as transparent as every other thing I do. First to pay gets to pick plots first.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by glogirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oga spyder,

Please when can we start paying for this place? Any hope of it still coming out? . Thnks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
glogirl:
Oga spyder,

Please when can we start paying for this place? Any hope of it still coming out? . Thnks.

There is hope, I am searching for the copy of the suit documents with which one community sued the other. If I get hold of it and study it, I will be in a better position to make decisions, but till then, nobody should pay anything.

I am also widening my search to other places. I will be looking around for another good area of Enugu state. How about Ninth mile and Udi north areas? I think the place will also link with the larger Enugu city.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by kesterjay(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Our company AC YAFENG west Africa is an American Chinese construction company. We are into Real Estate and huge projects in Nigeria. We have done projects that runs into millions of dollars. We are currently handling a project of about 8 floors of over 200 units of one bedroom and two bedrooms apartments for sale at Golden Tulip hotel Amuwo odofin, lagos for out right sale.
U can partner with us if u have building project or Estate that u want us to fund, build and supply any building materials likes Spanish tiles e.t.c
or can be our consultant and we pay you agreed percentage for each project u bring.
U can vist us in our office at Diamond estate at Golden tulip or come for site inspection on our current project inside Golden Tulip hotel
or call the marketer Mr Kester on 08033388685,
my email address kesterjay4u@yahoo.com.
Come so we can discuss.

U dream, we build it and make it a reality

website, www.acyafeng.com
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by ikemeze: 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
how far with Anambra property? nothing have been heard about it. Spyder Anambra will be hot cake if u come down to awka environ

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by ACHILLES45: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2017
spyder880:
I have just gotten to this land, to properly mark the whole perimeter beacons around this land.....

oga spyder pls i need an update on this project
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by AFAGEX: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Are you interested in buying a cheap and fertile land with good position at nkwubor nike, please contact me on08067991593 thank you.
feelamong:

Oga Spyder, now is the time to move in!

I have a couple of investors who are willing to do Enugu Estate..

N2.5m for a plot is not too much...just locate a good spot and inform us then we will move in with our funds...
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by omejeo: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2019
hot hot hot plots of land at nokpa nike enugu the place is near another level and timber shade abakpa nike enugu price 4million per plot is negotiable.people are living there and light are there.contact eselle 08066565432 for more information

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Satin Paint / My Portharcourt Eneka 6 Flats Project. / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.