Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,578 members, 7,770,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37769 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
A lot of organisations already taken up positions here, but we are moving deeper still.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
This secondary school is owned by the same owners of Caritas university.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
A little further up the road, we pass the permanent site of Caritas university, Ugwuomu Nike.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
The road still moves along, untarred roads now, but they are heading to another big university, Godfrey Okoye university, Ugwuomu Nike.

I understand we can get lands to buy here for around N500,000 or slightly less, but I will come back tomorrow to look at the exact lands, for now I am moving deeper into the villages to see something cheaper.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is Ugwuomu Nike town, but we go further.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Good schools along the roads, land cost here is about N400,000

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is where Ugwuomu Nike and Enugu East LGA stops. We are now heading into Nkanu East LGA

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is Ubahu town. An agrarian population in the rural areas of Nkanu East LGA, Enugu state.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2014
There are 100 plots of land on sale here, and this is the landmark from which the land for sale is located.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Across the little stream is this land for sale, trackroads run into the lands proper.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is the woods, 100% natural forest .

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2014
In all, how many minutes drive from Emene town to this location?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
Onuokwu:
In all, how many minutes drive from Emene town to this location?

About 30 minutes because of the bad roads, with good roads I can get here in 7 minutes flat.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
And then, suddenly we run into a river! Good sharp sand, water for building and other cool benefits.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
This river, forms the northern boundary of this land we are trying to buy grin

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
I feel like a swim grin I can turn this place into a mega blocks manufacturing company if there is an access motor able road.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oh! don't mind the palm wines being tapped straight from the trees, its all part of the deal grin

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Now let's get to the business end of things,

If I could get a grader to tear a road for the one kilometre to arrive at this land, making it instantly motor able

If I can get a surveyor to divide this land into plots

If I can clear the whole place and drive in some form of activities into this village

If I can get a good lawyer to draft an agreement for the purchase of the plots

If the whole costs come to a total of N300,000 for everything, how many of you will be interested in buying the lands?

Remember that this is Ubahu community in Nkanu East LGA of Enugu state.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
The prospects of this land is that developments that will benefit the international airport will impact on all the surrounding towns of Emene, including this one.

Building houses here will be very cheap. The sand and water is a given.

This is an investment for the long term. Five years average.

These private universities will draw in some serious development into these towns, its just a matter of time before roads will follow into these towns. The resale values will rise accordingly.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
Tomorrow, I will try and see Ugwuomu Nike and their prospects.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Frosti(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
spyder880:
Now let's get to the business end of things,

If I could get a grader to tear a road for the one kilometre to arrive at this land, making it instantly motor able

If I can get a surveyor to divide this land into plots

If I can clear the whole place and drive in some form of activities into this village

If I can get a good lawyer to draft an agreement for the purchase of the plots

If the whole costs come to a total of N300,000 for everything, how many of you will be interested in buying the lands?

Remember that this is Ubahu community in Nkanu East LGA of Enugu state.

Oga Spyder, am very much interested.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by kostadinis: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
A worthwhile journey
Looking forward to that of Ugwuomu tomorrow
Wish you well
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 15, 2014
I hereby express interest and will be keen to hear update on the Ugwuomu land so that we can compare and contrast and better reach an informed decision. Pls count me in while you continue with the negotiations. Well done and keep us informed on the outcome of your negotiations
spyder880:
Tomorrow, I will try and see Ugwuomu Nike and their prospects.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by DaVerdict: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2014
Sir.. I am very much interested in this,looking forward to the next level, weldone bro!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Adinije(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am interested o!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Now, this is getting really interesting. I think I have got what we need!

Start getting your funds ready because this is gonna be a real opportunity.

More gist later.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
spyder880:

More gist later.

Count me in, bro. Hope your next gist won't take long before it arrives!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by lacord5: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
spyder880:

More gist later.

Oga Spyder please look at the ugwuomu Nike lands, it looks more developed and already has electricity and access roads, am sure we all wouldn't mind paying extra for a plot in a better developed site. Good luck anyway as we await your next update.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
lacord5:

Oga Spyder please look at the ugwuomu Nike lands, it looks more developed and already has electricity and access roads, am sure we all wouldn't mind paying extra for a plot in a better developed site. Good luck anyway as we await your next update.

I was there today. In fact I walked around the town and met some people. But they had no lands to show me, I drove around to where they assured me someone is selling 20 plots of land at Ugwuomu, but he is not forthcoming with more information about the lands.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
While at Ugwuomu, I got another information that there is a large collection of lands for sale at Nkwubor Nike, and so we drove off to see the area. The town is Ezza Nkwubor.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
The town is still very rural with lots of bad roads everywhere,

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
I did not like the place, the roads and the laid back nature of the town, this place will need more than 7 years to come alive. And when I ran into an abandoned culvert project which made the road impassable, I was glad to turn and run back, wasting my drive for more than two kilometers into the bad roads and the bushes from Eke Nkwubor market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Satin Paint / 3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.