Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (38118 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
A wider view of the whole area, our estate is still ahead and not covered in this images, I will try to find it and then display it here.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
spyder880:
A wider view of the whole area, our estate is still ahead and not covered in this images, I will try to find it and then display it here.

Thanks Spyder.

I'm trying to visualize how far it is from other cities.

I have to admit that I'm quite shocked and pleasantly surprised at the level of structures that I'm seeing.

We have a saying in my language, "Eni ti oba de oko elomi ri, loma ni oko baba oun lo to biju". It is the person who hasn't seen another persons farm that will say his fathers farm is the biggest.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by NWAIZZI: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
spyder880:
I chose a location that is well known by most Enugu residents, the Nike lake resort hotel and decided to make a video of my driving to this land and timing the drive to show how far or close this land is from the town.

The video started as I was driving out of Nike lake, I turned left and moved on the road to Opi-Nsukka, at about 7 minutes, I turned right off the tarred road and continued up till the land.

Please watch.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbnJgQSDc4

Hello Spyder, may God bless this initiative and make it a success. I have been nursing the feeling to buy since December when i first saw the project and registered here. But my relations have been discouraging me. They told me this land is an on-going court dispute between the current sellers (Ogbeke community) and Ibagwa. And that the Deputy Senate President got wind of the matter after he had already bought into the area. Am kinda confused. But I have asked them the name of the Chief of the Ibagwa for verification and they gave his name as: HRH, Chief Dr. Emmanuel Ugwu.

Could you please go meet with him. Make a short video of his declaration that he and his subjects are not in court with this community over this land? With that, I'll definitely be spurned to make my final decision immediately. Thank you very much. More success.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by buba(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
This is interesting and serious.

I suggest Spyder holds on with further financial commitments until he verifies this.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
NWAIZZI:

Hello Spyder, may God bless this initiative and make it a success. I have been nursing the feeling to buy since December when i first saw the project and registered here. But my relations have been discouraging me. They told me this land is an on-going court dispute between the current sellers (Ogbeke community) and Ibagwa. And that the Deputy Senate President got wind of the matter after he had already bought into the area. Am kinda confused. But I have asked them the name of the Chief of the Ibagwa for verification and they gave his name as: HRH, Chief Dr. Emmanuel Ugwu.

Could you please go meet with him. Make a short video of his declaration that he and his subjects are not in court with this community over this land? With that, I'll definitely be spurned to make my final decision immediately. Thank you very much. More success.

Thank you for this information. I will investigate it to the end and will bring my findings here for all to see. I did my homework but every new information is worth checking out. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
buba:
This is interesting and serious.

I suggest Spyder holds on with further financial commitments until he verifies this.

Very serious indeed. I still have most of the funds paid to me in my accounts. I have not spent up to N1m from the collective funds of all depositors, I only paid the surveyor and agents part of their fees.If this is true then everyone will get most of their money back. The first deposit I made for this land is with my own money. I will not pay the community the next instalment till we verify this. I will work on the information for another one week. Thanks all.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by NWAIZZI: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2015
spyder880:

Thank you for this information. I will investigate it to the end and will bring my findings here for all to see. I did my homework but every new information is worth checking out. Thank you.
Waiting patiently. Thank you, my brother.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by oshie(m): 5:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
@ Godfather, any update?

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2015
oshie:
@ Godfather, any update?

There are, but its better I complete my interviews before making them public. I have two more meetings lined up for today. No cause for alarm.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hello my good people,

Thank you for the patience and maturity you have shown since earlier this week when information reached us that the land which we are planning to build our estate might be in the center of an ongoing litigation. Well, I have held more that 10 meetings with most of the concerned stakeholders in the land and this is the summary of what I understand from all our deliberations. I will spend some time to explain to us what the true situation on the ground is. So I should be answering some of the questions I know all of you will likely be asking now.

IS THIS LAND UNDER LITIGATION?

YES. There is a court case initiated by some members of another village in Nike over the rightful ownership of this land. Some of the cases date back to 1979-1986. There has not been a final pronouncement for or against anyone in the matter.

DID THEY TELL ME ABOUT THE COURT CASE?

Despite my paying a lawyer to dig, despite my snooping around and asking direct questions from those that should know, the answer I always get is that there is no land dispute over the area I am trying to buy. They never told me about the court case. When I brought up this matter yesterday night about their lack of transparency and the need for full disclosure before committing to sell the land to me, this community countered that they owe nobody on their lands, and that the matter is now a forgotten issue since they have now been selling their lands without any troubles.

THE SURPRISE ABOUT THE ISSUE

It will be very difficult for anyone to believe anyone will ever drag this land with the people of Ogbeke. The position of this land is in Ogbeke community, and all the houses around the land are owned by people of the village, so, if you are contesting the ownership of this particular land which is not near to any other town, you are very likely contesting for the whole of Ogbeke and the whole village does not have any right to live in their town? It was a complete puzzle to me till today when I seemed to learn the true issue in contention. I had three meetings today, three yesterday and four on Thursday evening and nobody ever told me the real issues till a boy let out the info.

THE AUTHORITY STRUCTURE

I cannot go further without outlining that the people of Ogbeke have a duly certified traditional ruler who has his full powers in the Enugu state traditional rulers council, and that he has been sitting on land matters for a very long time with his elected attorneys in his community, and they have been signing all land transactions from the community. This community has just too much lands, thousands of plots lie in their territory. This is what draws all the interest since the main Enugu is sold out and occupied, you cannot find a large space inside other parts of Nike or Enugu.

The people of Ogbeke has been selling many lands to many companies and individuals and all the individuals are living and doing business on their lands now, there is no sign of any violence on anyone as a result of the court case, all developments are still intact. They showed me countless copies of documents with heavy companies, even the Mexican firm planting tomatoes in Ogbeke Nike land. They issued that lease also.

When I expressed fear that the hanging court case may be a big issue, they dismissed such possibilities in Ogbeke cabinet and asked me to go on and start building houses on the estate, they promised to be behind me in and that I will never lose my land since they will protect it. They have been trying to assure me all day long to bring along my bulldozers and start clearing the lands, and that the youths will stand and work with me all day long. They all swore that the land is free of any problems.

WHAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE AT STAKE?

Ladies and gentlemen, there are historical traditional things you can say in a public forum, but this is not one of such. So many people will not understand the matter if I mention it, so I better keep my peace, for the sake of my safety. I can only tell you if you paid for a land here and only on phone please. I hope everyone understands my stand.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT SPYDER?

I will calm down and watch matters unfold, and it is not going to be in the near future. I will keep buying and building on this land with my own money, hoping to laugh in the end when all these will be settled.

HOW ABOUT DEPOSITORS WHO PAID FOR LAND?

I am leaving the decision for them to make, especially now there is an added risk to the investment, I am not going to guarantee anything. If you want to continue on this land, say so. If you want to cash out, just send me a mail, your name and account number and I will return your money by Monday the 12th January 2015. I have all of your money. Although I have spent about N1m for surveyors, agents and lawyers, let it be my loss. I will also be looking to go back to the cheaper but more distant lands at Ubahu Nkanu East as an option. Or I can see if there are any other lands like the one they showed me at Amorji Nike. I am sorry for all these.

PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED.

4 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
spyder880:
Hello my good people,

Truthfulness is one of the things that makes you worthy. You will everly be respected. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
@spyder880, nice for the detailed,concise info and the honesty you displayed, in my opinion, it is better to take a break from this land, land issues are things you follow with wisdom, caution, discretion and alot of prayers because of the hidden clauses inherent in them both disclosed & undisclosed....remain blessed and happy favor packed 2015...

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by NWAIZZI: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
spyder880:
Hello my good people,

Thank you for the patience and maturity you have shown since earlier this week when information reached us that the land which we are planning to build our estate might be in the center of an ongoing litigation. Well, I have held more that 10 meetings with most of the concerned stakeholders in the land and this is the summary of what I understand from all our deliberations. I will spend some time to explain to us what the true situation on the ground is. So I should be answering some of the questions I know all of you will likely be asking now.

YES. There is a court case initiated by some members of another village in Nike over the rightful ownership of this land. Some of the cases date back to 1979-1986. There has not been a final pronouncement for or against anyone in the matter.

Despite my paying a lawyer to dig, despite my snooping around and asking direct questions from those that should know, the answer I always get is that there is no land dispute over the area I am trying to buy. They never told me about the court case. When I brought up this matter yesterday night about their lack of transparency and the need for full disclosure before committing to sell the land to me, this community countered that they owe nobody on their lands, and that the matter is now a forgotten issue since they have now been selling their lands without any troubles.

It will be very difficult for anyone to believe anyone will ever drag this land with the people of Ogbeke. The position of this land is in Ogbeke community, and all the houses around the land are owned by people of the village, so, if you are contesting the ownership of this particular land which is not near to any other town, you are very likely contesting for the whole of Ogbeke and the whole village does not have any right to live in their town? It was a complete puzzle to me till today when I seemed to learn the true issue in contention. I had three meetings today, three yesterday and four on Thursday evening and nobody ever told me the real issues till a boy let out the info.

THE AUTHORITY STRUCTURE

I cannot go further without outlining that the people of Ogbeke have a duly certified traditional ruler who has his full powers in the Enugu state traditional rulers council, and that he has been sitting on land matters for a very long time with his elected attorneys in his community, and they have been signing all land transactions from the community. This community has just too much lands, thousands of plots lie in their territory. This is what draws all the interest since the main Enugu is sold out and occupied, you cannot find a large space inside other parts of Nike or Enugu.

The people of Ogbeke has been selling many lands to many companies and individuals and all the individuals are living and doing business on their lands now, there is no sign of any violence on anyone as a result of the court case, all developments are still intact. They showed me countless copies of documents with heavy companies, even the Mexican firm planting tomatoes in Ogbeke Nike land. They issued that lease also.

When I expressed fear that the hanging court case may be a big issue, they dismissed such possibilities in Ogbeke cabinet and asked me to go on and start building houses on the estate, they promised to be behind me in and that I will never lose my land since they will protect it. They have been trying to assure me all day long to bring along my bulldozers and start clearing the lands, and that the youths will stand and work with me all day long. They all swore that the land is free of any problems.

Ladies and gentlemen, there are historical traditional things you can say in a public forum, but this is not one of such. So many people will not understand the matter if I mention it, so I better keep my peace, for the sake of my safety. I can only tell you if you paid for a land here and only on phone please. I hope everyone understands my stand.

I will calm down and watch matters unfold, and it is not going to be in the near future. I will keep buying and building on this land with my own money, hoping to laugh in the end when all these will be settled.

I am leaving the decision for them to make, especially now there is an added risk to the investment, I am not going to guarantee anything. If you want to continue on this land, say so. If you want to cash out, just send me a mail, your name and account number and I will return your money by Monday the 12th January 2015. I have all of your money. Although I have spent about N1m for surveyors, agents and lawyers, let it be my loss. I will also be looking to go back to the cheaper but more distant lands at Ubahu Nkanu East as an option. Or I can see if there are any other lands like the one they showed me at Amorji Nike. I am sorry for all these.

Thanks to the local boy who let the info out. Infact I was told that the ruler of Ibagwa with one Chief Julius Nnaji, the Odezuluigbo III of Nike, were on the radio for this particular land just last month. According to them, the two royal fathers warned the public to get off the land. And to the effect that anyone who pays any person for a piece of it should regard the money as a lost. My brother, It couldn't be more fearful.

The inner gist also is that the two feuding towns were once villages under Nike headed by the Nnaji dynasty. And that the land issue broke out when they became independent autonomous entities. Consequently, the court delegated Chief Nnaji on behalf of the dynasty to submit the history of the two communities. This report, i learnt, favored the plaintiff Ibagwa, being the eldest in the Nike clan. The members of the two communities already know in whose favor the court judgement would be, i was told.

I conclude that it will be too risky to buy into this one. I'll equally advice that you not encourage people to buy into a troubled land as this one. I'd also like to thank my relations for the timely information even though they're complete novice in the real estate business. Thanks for your time also.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
NWAIZZI:

Thanks to the local boy who let the info out. Infact I was told that the ruler of Ibagwa with one Chief Julius Nnaji, the Odezuluigbo III of Nike, were on the radio for this particular land just last month. According to them, the two royal fathers warned the public to get off the land. And to the effect that anyone who pays any person for a piece of it should regard the money as a lost. My brother, It couldn't be more fearful.

The inner gist also is that the two feuding towns were once villages under Nike headed by the Nnaji dynasty. And that the land issue broke out when they became independent autonomous entities. Consequently, the court delegated Chief Nnaji on behalf of the dynasty to submit the history of the two communities. This report, i learnt, favored the plaintiff Ibagwa, being the eldest in the Nike clan. The members of the two communities already know in whose favor the court judgement would be, i was told.

I conclude that it will be too risky to buy into this one. I'll equally advice that you not encourage people to buy into a troubled land as this one. I'd also like to thank my relations for the timely information even though they're complete novice in the real estate business. Thanks for your time also.

Thank you for your contributions, but unfortunately you don't have all the inside information as I heard it. The issue in contention is not what I will be told on the streets, and it is totally different from your reasons above. Let us not go further than this stage. Let us respect the sensibilities of all involved.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by PHfinest(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
[s]
NWAIZZI:

Thanks to the local boy who let the info out. Infact I was told that the ruler of Ibagwa with one Chief Julius Nnaji, the Odezuluigbo III of Nike, were on the radio for this particular land just last month. According to them, the two royal fathers warned the public to get off the land. And to the effect that anyone who pays any person for a piece Bleep
[/s]

Bros, thanks a lot for letting us know what we may be going into.

Spyder's clarification is clear and professional. It is devoid of discussions on the perceived cause and probable outcome of a pending court case.

Such detailed discussions are better kept out of the public domain. So you don't see your statement in the court as one of the exhibits.

Your fears are noted. For me, it is Egwu Onye Okalu Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Hazidic: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
spyder880:
Hello my good people,

THE AUTHORITY STRUCTURE

Choi! Okpabi o! Osaluobua mwen oo! sad sad shocked shocked
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
I want to visit Awka. I have some information about good lands for development there. More about this later.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by janykute: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
spyder880:
I want to visit Awka. I have some information about good lands for development there. More about this later.
Will be interested in this one.Awaiting your update.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
janykute:

Will be interested in this one.Awaiting your update.

A lot of people seem to like this one, so many calls already, I will be driving to Awka this evening.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am starting to think we shall need a separate thread for the discussions about the land purchase and estate development plan for Anambra State alone. I was in Awka yesterday and will report the results of my findings in a new thread. Thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Anion(m): 8:40am On Jan 24, 2015
spyder880:
I am starting to think we shall need a separate thread for the discussions about the land purchase and estate development plan for Anambra State alone. I was in Awka yesterday and will report the results of my findings in a new thread. Thanks.

Pls. Kindly link us to the new thread for follow-up.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Anion:

Pls. Kindly link us to the new thread for follow-up.

https://www.nairaland.com/2109011/anambra-state-lands-property-development

We are already up and running. ....... I will be in Awka and environs later this weekend.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2015
This is for the records, I have now fully paid back everyone who paid money to me for the purchase of plots of lands at Ogbeke Nike community in Enugu. This is because the transaction is shrouded in controversies which might delay the success of the planned estate on the property. This is to thank you for the trust and confidence you had in us.

We are however concluding arrangements for the commencement of another land acquisition in Ubahu, Nkanu east LGA of Enugu state, very close to Emene Enugu. Please follow this link............
https://www.nairaland.com/2144683/buy-lands-royal-palm-estates

6 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:
This is for the records, I have now fully paid back everyone who paid money to me for the purchase of plots of lands at Ogbeke Nike community in Enugu. This is because the transaction is shrouded in controversies which might delay the success of the planned estate on the property. This is to thank you for the trust and confidence you had in us.

We are however concluding arrangements for the commencement of another land acquisition in Ubahu, Nkanu east LGA of Enugu state, very close to Emene Enugu. Please follow this link............

For other aspiring business Men on Nairaland.

This is how it's done, this is how you do business properly.

7 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 6:12am On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

Confirmed.
That experience was a learning curve. The way you handled it was very commendable. Just shows the level of care one must take when handling land issues in Nigeria. We got nowhere else to go, other than take forward steps....let's go there!

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Piyke: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
spyder880:

Spyder Nwanne! I just know you will go far in business. Such honesty is not common. This is real customer service at its peak! Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Piyke:

Spyder Nwanne! I just know you will go far in business. Such honesty is not common. This is real customer service at its peak! Keep it up

Thank you for your understanding and the maturity and patience everyone showed here. I felt happy to be understood. Do you know that some people asked me to keep their own money till we find another estate, well I declined and asked that everyone take back their money till we are ready for another location. Thank you all.

6 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
OMG!
To be a landlord is nt easy.
Make i inform my guys dt bought.
It is indeed, 'egwu onye okara obi'

Bt dt place sweet to get property. if u can gamble, gamble wit 1plot.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by otokx(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:42am On Mar 27, 2015
mercylicious:
OMG!
To be a landlord is nt easy.
Make i inform my guys dt bought.
It is indeed, 'egwu onye okara obi'

Bt dt place sweet to get property. if u can gamble, gamble wit 1plot.

The truth, after all said and done is that it will be difficult, if not impossible for anyone or institution to wrest the control of this land from Ogbeke community. Anyone can go to court, anyone can make a claim, but removing a community from their ancestral home by another community is not as easy as it sounds, no matter what was at stake. This current Ogbeke occupiers were born on this land, as well as their ancestors, doesnt matter who gave them the land in pre colonial times. There was no document where they were made to sign as tenants, they are here as the customary owners by right of inheritance. Inheritance from their ancestors. Its good to stay aside and watch, but am not selling my plots here, other estate companies are going ahead to buy and build, and nothing has happened. Thank God its Friday grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:12pm On May 11, 2015
Today, I got a call from people around Ogbeke that an estate company has bought up to 1000 plots near the one we discontinued. Remember we left this plan because problems may come up but these companies are going ahead with building development. Fence going on now.

I dont want to believe we made a mistake by leaving this location, and I know I can get back into this place because I already have some documentation in my name from here. I will later visit the site and bring pictures of recent developments from there.

I will watch and wait.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Flooded Houses In Ogbunabali, Port-Hacourt: Residents Removing Flood / Supreme Court Upholds Right Of Female Child To Inherit Properties In Igboland / Houses Built Using Cargo Containers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.