Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:43 AM

Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (37765 Views)

Buy 5 Plots Get I Plot Free- Pwan Homes Property Access Club Estate By Trinity G / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page / Build Your Dream Homes/property Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
ugbene 2 is ok.
But i will advice u look towards emene side . reason being dt most residence in enugu work in enugu town n they are already complaining of traffic congestion arnd abakpa side.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by elvis19900: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oga spyder thanks for all your update, pls drop me ur number i have a job for you in PH

spyder880:
We in the Tigerkenn Homes team believes in doing our work with utmost dedication, determination and transparency. We also have the dream to grow into a building company where property investors will be proud to patronize because of the quality of houses we build and sell. Home ownership and property cquisition is not an easy task, but our desire has always been to simplify the process of investing in properties by working to first create trust, then seek good locations where we can acquire lands for the purpose of housing development. In a nutshell, we intend to give you the rest of mind as you invest in properties.

At the moment we are looking at some locations in Enugu to kick-start our pioneer estate, and due to the reason that we are a young company trying to make a huge impact in the scene, we are going to be looking at locations where land costs are still low. Knowing the building industry as well as I know it, I know that many locations will develop with time, but how much time? That is the million naira question.

I am searching out lands in the outskirts of Enugu town, and I am not going to restrict my search to any particular location, I am going to be testing the ground, while listening to your feedback. [
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by janykute: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
elvis19900:
Oga spyder thanks for all your update, pls drop me ur number i have a job for you in PH

Check his profile,his contact details are always there whenever you need it.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by ekoibile: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
olabukola:
I want to do business in the east in the near future, how much is land in nsukka, do you sale to non igbos?
I think they can sell to non-Ibos. Ibos are good people when you understand their worldview. But the problem is that land prices are high in the east. You might be surprise that a piece of land in a sub-urban town like Nnsuka can be as high as 3million Naira. When in such type of towns in the west here 250K can give you a piece of land. It's really tough in Ibloand.

But what I do not understand about the high prices is why it does not come with high rental values in the east. My friend told me about how expensive it is to get a piece of land at Onitsha and the miserable low rents for apartments in the city

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
Of course I heard the information late like many people, up to 12 hours after it made it into the dailies that business mogul, Alhaji Aliko Dangote is about to slash cement prices by up to 40%. I got quite a number of calls from friends and readers of many of my articles on the supposed impact of this news in the building industry. My perspective on the whole thing are to be listed down in my points below;

1. How soon are we going to start buying cement for N1000.00?

I quickly called some of my heavy dealers in Dangote cement and questioned them about this, they said the company asked them yesterday to wait till 2 weeks so they could exhaust the old stock of cement before buying the new batch with lowered costs.

2. How much will you be selling the cement to us the unit consumers?

When I asked them this question, they were of the opinion that since they are supposed to be buying from Dangote at N1000.00 advertised, they will add their offloading charges and profit to the price, which means that you and me might be buying cement for between N1,100-N1,200, depending on your location.

3. Is this new cement exactly the same with the ones in the shops now?

They said its not! They said this cement will be of the 32.5 capacity, instead of the 42.5 in circulation now. Meaning that there is a possibility that this new cement coming in might not be as strong as the ones we are using now.

4. Will this mean that construction costs will fall overall?

Well it needs to be seen first, how much the prices will drop to and how the quality might turn out to be. If the fall is drastic and supplies constant, it might well ease off on project costs and benefit builders and home owners alike. It has the capacity to bring a construction boom if well managed.

5. What impact will this have on the other cement manufacturers and importers?

Do you that there is some news in the grapevine about the real reasons for the price drop being as a result of intense competition and a need to command more market share among cement producers? In this case the competition is expected to react, either reduce prices as well or increase quality, or even drop supplies, creating a heavy scarcity since Dangote is expected to flooded with a deluge of orders. What happens next? Another price increase to scare off surplus demands. Competition is unpredictable.

6. Will it affect the cost of rents, will landlords reduce rents?

That is like wishing for too much, since we have not even seen the reduction, but however there are other factors in construction which needs to drop before rents can drop. What about land costs and illegal fees? What about rods, sand, granite and labour costs, will they all soft-pedal like Dangote?

7. Does this have political undertones, especially ahead of 2015 general elections?

Don't put me in trouble, I don't know! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by deniiQ: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wow! Welldone Spyder de Tiger! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll follow this one closely...i mean bumper to bumper.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
I have a proposal offered to me for 18 numbers of plots of land measuring 50 x 100 ft at Amorji Nike, Enugu state. How many of us can pull together with N800,000 for each plot so we can buy these plots and maybe develop them into an estate.

I will be waiting for interested investors who are ready to contact me, maybe this is the opportunity we have been waiting for.

You can send me a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call my mobile number on 08033350750
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please remember to state how many plots you are interested in, the two mails I got this night did not specify the actual number of plots they want. Thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Pergrace: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2014
spyder880:
I have a proposal offered to me for 18 numbers of plots of land measuring 50 x 100 ft at Amorji Nike, Enugu state. How many of us can pull together with N800,000 for each plot so we can buy these plots and maybe develop them into an estate.

I will be waiting for interested investors who are ready to contact me, maybe this is the opportunity we have been waiting for.

You can send me a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk or call my mobile number on 08033350750

Oga Spyder,

Please, can we make part payment?or it has to made in full? Also, it is possible to give us an idea where the Amorji Nike is located?

Thanks
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
spyder880:

Oga Spyder, I am interested but I don't know Enugu too well. This Amorji Nike, is it a community where one can build immediately or there will be a waiting period before development gets to the area. What would be rent for 2/3 bedroom flats in a couple of years. How are you positioning this proposed 18 plots estate....owner occupier or basically low cost houses for rent?
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2014
Onuokwu:

Oga Spyder, I am interested but I don't know Enugu too well. This Amorji Nike, is it a community where one can build immediately or there will be a waiting period before development gets to the area. What would be rent for 2/3 bedroom flats in a couple of years. How are you positioning this proposed 18 plots estate....owner occupier or basically low cost houses for rent?

Same questions im eager to ask. Bros spyder880, ngwanu, over to you. Im interested and I await your feedback. I just sent u a mail.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pergrace:

Oga Spyder,

Please, can we make part payment?or it has to made in full? Also, it is possible to give us an idea where the Amorji Nike is located?

Thanks

Part payment is possible, but I am working out the details. I might have to speak to the lawyer who will handle the agreements.

Amorji Nike is a town in Nike, Enugu East LGA of Enugu state. To get to Amorji, you have to get to Nike Lake resort hotel and pass it, turn right at the Nkwo Nike junction (Straight would lead to Ibagwa Nike and then to Opi-Nsukka road) left will take you to the Enugu East local government headquarters, but the road on the right of the junction is leading to Amorji Nike.

The land in question is not very near to this tarred main road. This lands are further inside, maybe a kilometre from Nkwo Nike junction. We have a lot of lands selling nearby, inside Amorji former layouts sell for around N2.5m to N4m depending on where the land is positioned, but this is a new layout, recently divided. This is why its still cheap.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by gtrust: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
spyder880:

Oga Spyder!
Long time no yarns.

I'm interested in this arrangement.
So, count me in. Thanks
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2014
Onuokwu:

I am sure one can build immediately on the new lands, the community will come with their development levies as usual but once they are paid, nobody will worry you from building. You dont even need to wait till development gets to a place, you can be the development.

But the truth is that the whole place is still very bushy, but has very good prospects. Why I like lands in Enugu is their ever rising resale value. I consider this an investment into the future. Where we pool funds together and buy a piece of land already shared in plots, then name the estate and start development in bits, I am sure I will start mine first and then secure the area as more people move towards the area.

One thing is guaranteed, the value can only keep rising.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Onuokwu: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2014
spyder880:

I am sure one can build immediately on the new lands, the community will come with their development levies as usual but once they are paid, nobody will worry you from building. You dont even need to wait till development gets to a place, you can be the development.

But the truth is that the whole place is still very bushy, but has very good prospects. Why I like lands in Enugu is their ever rising resale value. I consider this an investment into the future. Where we pool funds together and buy a piece of land already shared in plots, then name the estate and start development in bits, I am sure I will start mine first and then secure the area as more people move towards the area.

One thing is guaranteed, the value can only keep rising.

Okay. I am interested.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2014
Onuokwu:

Okay. I am interested.

Please send me a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2014
spyder880:

Please send me a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks.

Hi, spyder880.

I sent you a mail two days ago. Yet to get a response. Still waiting.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2014
whirlwind7:

Hi, spyder880.

I sent you a mail two days ago. Yet to get a response. Still waiting.

I believe I have replied now, please inform me if you still cannot see a reply, thanks.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2014
Dear all,

I made efforts to visit the site of this land to see things for myself but could not reach the location, some very bad roads as the rains are still falling, I will repeat the journey through a different route later this week.

Meanwhile another information came to me that there are some cheap lands selling around Emene area for as low as N200-300 thousand naira. I got interested and have made arrangements to visit the area later this morning. I will like us to see what the area looks like, and analyze the prospects. They are promising me as many as 50-100 plots of land. We can buy the land and allocate, survey and develop if possible. Opportunities abound.

More information about the Emene lands later today.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
The prospects keep getting better, I have been getting interesting inputs from some callers who wants me to incorporate some technology in my planning of this upcoming estate. Things like security, planning and lighting is important to be involved in the decisions to better market this estate.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by Pergrace: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2014
spyder880:
Dear all,

I made efforts to visit the site of this land to see things for myself but could not reach the location, some very bad roads as the rains are still falling, I will repeat the journey through a different route later this week.

Meanwhile another information came to me that there are some cheap lands selling around Emene area for as low as N200-300 thousand naira. I got interested and have made arrangements to visit the area later this morning. I will like us to see what the area looks like, and analyze the prospects. They are promising me as many as 50-100 plots of land. We can buy the land and allocate, survey and develop if possible. Opportunities abound.

I am definitely in for this one..
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2014
spyder880:

I believe I have replied now, please inform me if you still cannot see a reply, thanks.

Thanks. I got your mail. Pls keep me updated.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by whirlwind7(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2014
spyder880:
Dear all,

Dede! cool cool cool Let's make it happen!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by koning: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
spyder880:
Dear all,

I will be more interested in the Emene lands. Emene area is much more accessible than Ugwogo Nike. Count me in if you can secure the Emene land.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
I was in the bushes today, more details later.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by mufutau55(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2014
spyder880:
I was in the bushes today, more details later.

I hope you get Juju for snakes oh! smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2014
mufutau55:

I hope you get Juju for snakes oh! smiley

Hajji M.

No bi small things o grin
Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
We are going to start our journey of looking at these lands from the known to the unknown. This is the international airport complex at Emene Enugu. We are going to turn right at the airport roundabout.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
The road will lead us to Emene town, under Enugu East LGA.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
We have now arrived at Emene Enugu.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2014
At Orie Emene, we turn left and head into Nkwubor road.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative by spyder880(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
There is a railway line here along the road, this road also leads to about 3 private universities permanent sites.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Satin Paint / 3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire / LASTMA Official's Only Son Survives Lagos Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.