Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? (1847 Views)

Guyz Abeg Serious O, How I Go Get This Girl To Bed / She Is Angry Because I Did Not Let Her Visit Me In My Brother's House / Ma GF Asked Mi 2 Allow Her Visit A Male Fwnd Nd Sleep Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by FoxyFlow(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Okay, since nairaland crashed, I did and said nothing online. Did not vent my anger, instead I watched with amusement as the whole thing went back in place. E no funny biko and me, I no gbadu the feelings at all. Most of the stuffs I wrote disappeared and my heart got broken.

Well, it is not about Nairaland today o, it is about me.

This babe... This babe... Choi, she dey use me play ten-ten and I no gbadu o. Make she come my place, but na so so excuses she dey give me. Wetin I go do? How I go make her come abeg cos I don tire and exhaust all my skills.

Tenks...
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol is she your babe yet?
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by dkronicle(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Its easy.
*TRY THIS METHOD*
steal her phone, drop the phone in ur house and tell her.
That is a super reason for her to com.
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Dharhe(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Choi...........go kidnap am na undecided
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by jennylove7575(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Very easy wait for her for better boutique or inside your bank and see if she no go turn up.
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by warripekin(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Simple. Use touch and follow. She go follow u to ur house sharp sharp
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by mencade5(m): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
show her your bank details.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by farano(f): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
mencade5: show her your bank details.
Some guys bank details fit make we ladies tear race like Chioma Ajunwa or Usain Bolt grin grin grin that is ehn without looking back grin
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by mencade5(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
farano: Some guys bank details fit make we ladies tear race like Chioma Ajunwa or Usain Bolt grin grin grin that is ehn without looking back grin
i see....madam happy sunday.
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol grin very funny thread

Op sorry, d babe doesn't trust u
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
You sef go her house na,abi u no get leg undecided
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by koreat(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
dkronicle: Its easy.
*TRY THIS METHOD*
steal
her phone, drop the phone in ur house and tell her.
That is a super reason for her to com.
Brother you don turn 2nd-hand theif oh
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Brimmie(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2014
Find out what she likes most.. I mean for fun. If na Movie, I get 1001 tricks cheesy
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Idiataqueen(f): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2014
FoxyFlow: Okay, since nairaland crashed, I did and said nothing online. Did not vent my anger, instead I watched with amusement as the whole thing went back in place. E no funny biko and me, I no gbadu the feelings at all. Most of the stuffs I wrote disappeared and my heart got broken.

This babe... This babe... Choi, she dey use me play ten-ten and I no gbadu o. Make she come my place, but na so so excuses she dey give me. Wetin I go do? How I go make her come abeg cos I don tire and exhaust all my skills.

Tenks...
grin fool u still never give ur life to Christ abi
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by horlash96: 6:58am On Jul 31, 2014
A friend of my saw this and told me about it ...I tried it and i'm with my sugar mummy now ...met her online
"HELLO,MY NAME IS MARYKAY FROM LAGOS, I M 25YEARS OLD,I NEED A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEADS TO MARRIAGE,I M READY N120,000 FOR THE FIRST TIME,REGISTER HERE TO GET MY DETAILS.I WILL SEND MY DETAILS TO YOUR EMAIL"
At first I didnt beleive but when i saw the outcome am now happy...collecting money...
i will give you the clue ..just click the link below

http:///9Lpl0G
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by FoxyFlow(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idiataqueen: grin fool u still never give ur life to Christ abi

Men... Na me you call fool? May God bless you for that...

Moreover Idiataqueen, ping me na, shey we dey quarrel ni?
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Idiataqueen(f): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
FoxyFlow:

Men... Na me you call fool? May God bless you for that...

Moreover Idiataqueen, ping me na, shey we dey quarrel ni?
ping u? did i even know Ur pin
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by GovWahala: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tell her to come and collect money at home and see if u will not come back here to give testimony.
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
Some ladies will never visit your house no matter what you do.

I prefer that than when you come and I come near you start behaving like an Ebola patient...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by FoxyFlow(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idiataqueen: ping u? did i even know Ur pin

Na so your finger dey sweet you to type "fool" but your eyes no carry you go my signature.

Which kind babe you be sef
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by SpaceGoat: 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by MadCow1: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
FoxyFlow: Okay, since nairaland crashed, I did and said nothing online. Did not vent my anger, instead I watched with amusement as the whole thing went back in place. E no funny biko and me, I no gbadu the feelings at all. Most of the stuffs I wrote disappeared and my heart got broken.

Tenks...

SImple..

Buy Olamide's BGEL album

Call her on the phone.

Play Track 15 "Turn Up"

As soon as she hear the Gbedu she go 'Turn up'.. grin
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by lordeasy: 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
The babe don read all ur kiss and tell ish on here. She know say U go soon come open thread of hw u fkk d am tire(from day 1-day woeva).She doesnt wanna be another victim. #corektbabe
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by koreat(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
FoxyFlow:

Na so your finger dey sweet you to type "fool" but your eyes no carry you go my signature.

Crazy Dude
grin grin
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Idiataqueen(f): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
FoxyFlow:

na fight grin
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by FoxyFlow(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Idiataqueen: na fight grin

Now na peace you dey seek... For your mind...

Make I rake small...

Do not type an insult when you are not ready to see it to the end... Foxy doesn't find it funny....

I have forgiven you..

Peace
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Idiataqueen(f): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2014
FoxyFlow:

Now na peace you dey seek... For your mind...

Make I rake small...

Do not type an insult when you are not ready to see it to the end... Foxy doesn't find it funny....

I have forgiven you..

Peace
who are u referring to is it me?
Re: Please Help Me O... How Do I Make Her Visit? by Tonia500(f): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
*falls from a power plant*

(1) (Reply)

The Girl I Love Soo Much Is A Thief..help PLEASE!! / Things That I Find Incredibly Sexy On A Woman / LADIES: Is It Romantic When Ur Boo Hugs U Frm Behind N Kiss/sniff @ Ur Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.