Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million (34060 Views)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / CBN To Raise N100.8b In T-bills / Okorocha, Others To Raise N100 Million For Igbo Boko Haram Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Lanceslot(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2014
ZUBY77:

My point exactly.
In a bid to justify his heavy stealing? He tell the world how he plan to catch a criminal.
He's letting them know about it just in case they want to operate, its a psychological thing too, criminals 'THINKING' that something might be spying on them, will think twice before operating.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by uch12(f): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Ewooo!! Chino onye oma mu.. Top of d morning 2 umu anambra, gud news everyday oohh. Ka Oliseh chadokwa ifea ya n' ndu umu anambra and ndi igbo nenee. Ife Obiano n'ahazi n' atoo mu Nshaa.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: there is nothing wrong with shoot at sight order by Rochas. Infact that's the quickest way of ending cultism in Imo state without spending a dime.
So you're a fan of jungle justice shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by texazzpete(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2014
I'm not sure which is worse, the journalist that could publish this tripe or the people here reading this that actually believe the Governor is going to deploy drones cheesy

Why am I not surprised, anyway. they are probably the same people that were rolling around in joy when Soludo promised an 'Africa Dubai-Taiwan' as his manifesto.

These leaders certainly know how to press your mumu buttons.

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ayekotoo(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2014
EMMASON125:
Obiano is working, Anambarians are rejoicing, go and kill your self
Working indeed with no pictures to support your propaganda. Delusionalism

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Pesuzok(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2014
egift:
Toy Drone

VS

Military Drone

Which of them is Obiano testing in his backyard?

Lies Everywhere. What Drone is he testing at the Governor's lodge? Is it the Toy-drone or Stealth Drone. Chino I hope apart from the picanto, your are well oiled for the inflammable lies that is rolling off your sleeve.

grin grin grin In as much as i support the steps the governor is taking, but they should tell us realistics things. Drone ni

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Ayekotoo(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2014
texazzpete: I'm not sure which is worse, the journalist that could publish this tripe or the people here reading this that actually believe the Governor is going to deploy drones cheesy

Why am I not surprised, anyway. they are probably the same people that were rolling around in joy when Soludo promised an 'Africa Dubai-Taiwan' as his manifesto.

These leaders certainly know how to press your mumu buttons.
Are you surprised? by their comments, you will know how gullible these people can be.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Ayekotoo:
Are you surprised? by their comments, you will know how gullible these people can be.
You're the gullible one here. angry

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2014
First casualty of the drone surveillance..

Still leading the pack since 1904..

chino: Modern crime-fighting requires a lot of creativity. Criminals are extremely inven­tive and we have to be a step ahead of them to outsmart them. We are relying heavily on tech­nology to give us their coordinates and the gen­eral direction of their plans,” he explained, recalling that the recent rescue of a kidnap vic­tim, who was tracked all the way to Orlu in Imo State, was a clear demonstration of the ef­ficacy of technology in crime fighting.

Said he: “As soon as we got wind of the kid­nap, we moved in and activated the devices. We monitored their movement to their hide­out in Orlu, Imo State and waited until all the suspects were fully in before we picked them up.”
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Pesuzok(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2014
ObamaUS: These governors no go kill person.How drone wan take see person wey dem kidnap put inside building? ?

Which kain drone are they talking about sef? American type or Israeli drone??
A drone costs not less than $5m.How many drones he wan acquire? He needs foreign people to also be in charge of the drones.Waste of resources and avenue to siphon money.
This is like buying a jamb form for a child that is yet to start nursery school

Dont you get it, the drone is being tested, that is to say he has bought it. I just keep wondering...
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: So you're a fan of jungle justice shocked shocked shocked
call it whatever you like! I don't care
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by omenka(m): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2014
People are missing the point here!!!

Obiano never specified the drones!!

Might be the "High-tech African drones" most efficient in pitch darkness, that can fly from Awka to Los Angeles in 2.5mins, or the Western drones used by the Oyinbos.
cool

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: call it whatever you like! I don't care
Chai Diaris... embarassed embarassed
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: Chai Diaris... embarassed embarassed
grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by cbrass(m): 8:50am On Jul 28, 2014
heatmeup: do u know what drones are

No I don't , please educate me
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 8:53am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: grin grin
This laughter you're sharing on Nairaland like this, remember...DIARIS... cry cry cry
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by blocker: 8:54am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin T.A Orji see wetin your junior dey do wey u naw?
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2014
Descartes: This laughter you're sharing on Nairaland like this, remember...DIARIS... cry cry cry
Ogologo, hapu m aka biko! Enjoy the new week. cool
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2014
There are different types of drones used for surveillance and intelligence gathering..

Obiano: Modern crime-fighting requires a lot of creativity. Criminals are extremely inven­tive and we have to be a step ahead of them to outsmart them. We are relying heavily on tech­nology to give us their coordinates and the gen­eral direction of their plans,” he explained, recalling that the recent rescue of a kidnap vic­tim, who was tracked all the way to Orlu in Imo State, was a clear demonstration of the ef­ficacy of technology in crime fighting.

Said he: “As soon as we got wind of the kid­nap, we moved in and activated the devices. We monitored their movement to their hide­out in Orlu, Imo State and waited until all the suspects were fully in before we picked them up.”

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2014
anonimi:

I guess treating the symptom of a disease is better off than treating the disease and its root cause in your neck of the woods shocked angry

What you proposed is just treating the root cause of the disease. What I proposed is treating both the root cause and the symptoms at the same time. Just like malaria is addressed both with atesunate- which treats the root cause, plasmodium, and paracetamol-which treats symptoms of headache and general body pain.
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by unmask: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2014
this page should be bookmarked for future reference ;Dthis page should be bookmarked for future reference grin grin
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by anonimi: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2014
MOBJECTIVE:

What you proposed is just treating the root cause of the disease. What I proposed is treating both the root cause and the symptoms at the same time. Just like malaria is addressed both with atesunate- which treats the root cause, plasmodium, and paracetamol-which treats symptoms of headache and general body pain.

I agree with you 100%.
However the BIG question is how is Obiano doing on all those CORE BASIC issues I listed that are not so flashy
What % of Aambra state is covered with TAP water provision just as one example and what measurable annual targets does he have for increasing coverage?

Mind you this critique also applies to ALL other state governors.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by iiiyyyk(m): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2014
Anambra is on a class of its own as far as nigerian states are concern.
Obi did extremely well. If obiano continue thus, then other states will be miles behind anambra.
I am not from anambra, but I tour the length and breath of anambra cos of my present project.
I think nigeria press is too concerntrated on lagos, Governors like Obi should be a case study for other gorvernors.
Obi had a development strategic plan, and he implemented solidly.

11 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Jovie: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2014
interesting development...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by kaima1984(f): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2014
lakpalakpa:

The mumu OP or the journalist who wrote the article couldn't at least snap a picture of the so-called soon to be deployed drones...abi??

I smell lies....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1472144_I_smell_lies_jpgfafff4c67b40aca714280e9cd629b9a7
So u cannot deliver ur speech without abusing d OP?I hope you are not among d leaders of 2moro
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by 500GP: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2014
WILL THIS STOP THE KIDNAPPERS IN ANAMBRA TO STOP THEIR VICIOUS ACTIVITIES.

#OBIANO SHOULD EMPOWER ANAMBRA YOUTHS, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PUT A STOP TO KIDNAPPING IN ANAMBRA (SOUTH EAST)

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2014
chinolization: First casualty of the drone surveillance..

Still leading the pack since 1904..

Wow !! smiley Anambra Adigo Mma cool
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by bank2k4real(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Success involves some efforts. You must be ready to make some kind of necessary effort that will lead you to success.

Check my signature below for more details and get your free gift..

can contact me on whatsapp +2348063203540.....call...
+233264859942, +233540975809, 08063203540, bank2k4real@gmail.com
Bb pin 295935A3
Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by anonimi: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2014
500GP: WILL THIS STOP THE KIDNAPPERS IN ANAMBRA TO STOP THEIR VICIOUS ACTIVITIES.

#OBIANO SHOULD EMPOWER ANAMBRA YOUTHS, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PUT A STOP TO KIDNAPPING IN ANAMBRA (SOUTH EAST)

True for ALLl governors who have literally abandoned their duties as they all point accusing fingers at Abuja.
And we the MUGU citizens they follow them sing the chorus as they keep shortchanging us more.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by chinolization: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2014
Are this rustic roof and mud so cancerous that it deforms the brain? Leave ibadam and oshogbo today to save your future generation from this same rustic roof hazard!
[s]
500GP: WILL THIS STOP THE KIDNAPPERS IN ANAMBRA TO STOP THEIR VICIOUS ACTIVITIES.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by o42austino(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2014
egift:

Stop fooling yourself. Oya tell us the type of DRONE obiano is testing in his backyard with state funds. I have pictures below

Toy Drone

VS

Military Drone

Which of them is Obiano testing in his backyard?
why are u acting like a kid? can't u read again? what Op said is surveillance Drone and ur busy uploading pix of combat drone, mind u surveillance drones can be smaller than combat drones but equipped with very high mega pixels cameras and a censor that can detect metals and analyze them to know if they are Guns. Pls read about surveillance drones b4 commenting on whst u don't understand.

9 Likes

Re: Obiano Deploys Hi-Tech Surveillance And Drones As Anambrans Raise N100 Million by Descartes: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2014
anonimi:

I agree with you 100%.
However the BIG question is how is Obiano doing on all those CORE BASIC issues I listed that are not so flashy
What % of Aambra state is covered with TAP water provision just as one example and what measurable annual targets does he have for increasing coverage?

Mind you this critique also applies to all other state governors.
Hmmm... cool
We will overcome with Willie wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Re: See What Is Happening To Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.