Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari (68391 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by EMMASON125: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli: We received reports Yesterday that the clearly
homosexual cross-dresser suspect arrested at the site
of the bomb explosion on Maj. General Buhari’s life
at Kawo market in Kaduna, has said that Asari
Dokubo, the Niger Delta terrorizing leader paid N1
million each to five members of the assassination
squad to kill the General last week.
A clearly homosexual man dressed as a woman was
arrested shortly after the attempt on Buhari’s life in
the vicinity of the explosion; and was linked to the
assassination attempt according to the DSS. A suicide
bomber driving a Toyota Sienna chased and rammed
into the General’s car and set off an explosion that
injured three aides and killed over 80 at the market
close by.
However the reality of the story as it’s most obvious
is that the homosexual cross-dresser suspect arrested
likely had no connection to the Buhari bombing.
Remember the suicide bomber chased the Buhari
convoy for a considerable distance before getting
close enough to detonate his bombs at the market. It
is improbable and frankly impossible for the suicide
bomber to have remained unscathed (1), been a
cross-dresser homosexual (2) at the same time and
been caught by the hopeless Nigerian security
services at the scene of the crime (3). That is three
impossibilities of equal weight.
The suicide bomber was definitely blown to bits
when the car exploded killing dozens in the vicinity;
was not gay and was not successfully caught by our
barely existent security men. The Nigerian security
men simply picked up a cross-dresser queer
individual and claimed this was the suspect and later
that he was even the master-mind, to pretend some
efficiency and wash-away the case.
After beating the ‘gajeezeez’ out of the cross-dresser,
he is singing the songs that come to his mind; that
“Asari Dokubo sponsored five of them with 1 million
Naira apiece to kill ex-head of state, General Buhari.”
With the ‘rubbish’ being advertised in this
investigation, the APC has described the handling of
terror and insurgency in Nigeria as clearly beyond
the capacity of the Jonathan government and called
on an urgent international investigation of the
assassination attempt.
Quoting their statement:
“Could the person who drove the vehicle that was
rammed into the General’s convoy have survived the
explosion that was triggered by that action? Could the
innocent passers-by who died in the blast not have
been arrested and paraded as the ‘suspected
masterminds’ if they had survived the blast? Clearly,
the arrest of the pervert and his sickening
description as a ‘suspected mastermind’ have kick-
started the process of muddling the waters, as is
usually the case with such high-profile cases.”
“This is why an urgent international inquiry into the
attack is desirable and imperative, and anyone who is
committed to an impartial probe of the attack on the
opposition leader should embrace our call.” Media
commentators were a bit pleasantly surprised that the
usually doubting Asari Dokubo immediately tweeted
that he believed the assassination; and explained that
he saw it as a plan by elements to cause chaos in
Nigeria to enable a military take-over. Assuming he
is not the prime suspect spilling the beans, this is
evidently some progress in people’s attitudes in
Nigeria.
Nigeria is in perilous times.

www.osundefender.org/?p=179337

Who takes new from Osundefender pit of hell serious

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Nigeria is badly in need of a credible opposition. APC is a sick joke.

8 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli: we are in dangerous times. Politicians cooking war, citizens gathering fire wood for them, unfortunately politicians always get to eat the spoils.
Aren't you ashamed posting such crap here?

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by donguutti: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
[b]We received reports Yesterday that the clearly homosexual cross-dresser suspect arrested at the site of the bomb explosion on Maj. General Buhari’s life at Kawo market in Kaduna, has said that Asari Dokubo, the Niger Delta terrorizing leader paid N1 million each to five members of the assassination squad to kill the General last week.

However the reality of the story as it’s most obvious is that the homosexual cross-dresser suspect arrested
likely had no connection to the Buhari bombing. Remember the suicide bomber chased the Buhari convoy for a considerable distance before getting close enough to detonate his bombs at the market. It is improbable and frankly impossible for the suicide
bomber to have remained unscathed (1), been a cross-dresser homosexual (2) at the same time and been caught by the hopeless Nigerian securityservices at the scene of the crime (3). That is three impossibilities of equal weight.

After beating the ‘gajeezeez’ out of the cross-dresser, he is singing the songs that come to his mind; that
“Asari Dokubo sponsored five of them with 1 million Naira apiece to kill ex-head of state, General Buhari.”[/b]

It would seem that our Comprehension Skills in Nigeria is really dead, even writers seem confused .

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Clerverly: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2014
Asari Why not wait till 2015 and defeat him again as you had been boasting? Why do you want to seek the easier route by eliminating him?

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by bloodykiller: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2014
oya wetin una dey wait go and arrest him naa abi no be attempted murder again?

silly apc with a drum of lies.
thats why they are not going anywhere they will remain opposition till eternity because an average Nigerian hates lies

12 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
please don't make the news about me.
that's their trademark. Typical of PDP e-rats always attacking the messenger instead of the message. Ignore them please.

Front page biko!

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by tandj: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Instead of attacking d @op, why not debunk her so called lies?
Heck, how old are u guys?

We want good governance not affilliation to parties.
Anybody that can deliver is welcomed to d teaming populace of nigeria abi u guys love as we r still in the 18th century.

The general mindset here stinks.
No wonder the west,even arabs will continue to rule us in d game of d mind and power.
Not surprised, generations gone by r way better than what I see and witness here.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by EMMASON125: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Obinoscopy,please this is a front page material since it has a credible source. Stop popping in and popping out of the thread and get this thread to front page immediately. Nigerians must be told the truth.

tongue grin
Wonder why they did not kill d muda fuka.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by EasternLeopard: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2014
Clerverly: It has been the desires of Asari Dokubo and jonathan to kill Buhari!

Lunatics full NairaLand.

12 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by MaziOmenuko: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2014
This is hilarious!!!! When I saw the cross-dresser being paraded as the master-mind of the buhari attack, I thought to myself; how can this be? Is it possible for a suicide bomber to survive the blast, and still hang around to monitor the rate of casualty!
Typical of Nigerian police, they arrest an insane cross-dresser, beat him to pulp and put the microphone on his mouth to hear him sing. Unfortunately, the lad sang in high pitch: they will summarize that he's insane and let him go.

I won't be surprised when any future boko haram suspect arrested will start naming Edwin clark, Asari, tampolo, boyloaf as their sponsors! Its a sure way to get freed.

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by EMMASON125: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2014
bloodykiller:
guy easy naaa na my concubine you dey insult oooo

grin

U de eat pig?
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2014
That loudmouthed dokubo is a suspect in the assasination attempt on buhari's life... The fish brain militant was the first ediot to run to his FB account to spit trash as usual. Now the question should be why does loudmouthed dokuko wants to assasinate buhari? What is his motive?

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Plus10(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Apc is crab,lacks ideaology,even how to 'cook' propaganda...infact now I know why pdp always refer to them as Jajanweeds...

#Back to pdp my great party!!!

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2014
kastonkastrol: That loudmouthed dokubo is a suspect in the assasination attempt on buhari's life... The fish brain militant was the first ediot to run to his FB account to spit trash as usual. Now the question should be why does loudmouthed dokuko wants to assasinate buhari? What is his motive?

To plunge nigeria into crisis so that nd can secede.

Our efficient security personnel should immediately effect his arrest.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2014
A child that has never seen war do pray for war.

Berem,Obiagelli,Omenka and Royalroy. If this war start i pity you guys cos am so sure Tinubu will escape immediately with his family with out even knowing that you guys do exist.

It does not pay to fight for a man who his household has never come out in public to defend.

Our politicians does not have anything to loose cos their kids are not here.

Good luck the supporter of APC militia.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by lekkie073(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: Obinoscopy,please this is a front page material since it has a credible source. Stop popping in and popping out of the thread and get this thread to front page immediately. Nigerians must be told the truth.

tongue grin
What is the truth? U berra respect yasef grin angry
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2014
berem: exactly what your mother is. cheesy

you don't need to reply all these kids..

Just report them to the mods...simple.

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2014
..Mr Aboki the cross-dresser, Asari paid you to kill Buhari indeed!...what a lame strategy by the usual suspects!

...APC keep up with your destructive politics...when poo hits fan una eyes go clear.

..Confused Party of lies,deceit and hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by eaglechild: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Osun defenders.

Need I say more.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by RoyalRoy(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Dominiquez: A child that has never seen war do pray for war.

Berem,Obiagelli,Omenka and Royalroy. If this war start i pity you guys cos am so sure Tinubu will escape immediately with his family with out even knowing that you guys do exist.

It does not pay to fight for a man who his household has never come out in public to defend.

And who is calling for war? Do you comprehend what I wrote at all?

Where in my post did I call for war or mention Tinubu ? Clean your eyes before helping someone else to see better!!

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2014
Even a fool in apc will not believe in dis report,but tell gej and pdp to stop killing nigerians because of 2015 election by using boko haram.
Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2014
pain defender is not a credible source

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2014
vedaxcool:

To plunge nigeria into crisis so that nd can secede.

Our efficient security personnel should immediately effect his arrest.

I keep asking the same question....

Who are those that will benefit from the death of Buhari...?

To me...the ultimate beneficiaries are those that desire to split Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Dominiquez: A child that has never seen war do pray for war.

shattap my friend! Save your useless sermon for those who are interested. When that fool Idumuode opened a silly thread and the thread graced front page,you didn't talk. Now,you're talking nonsense and because Obiagelli said the truth.
First to do no dey pain I swear!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by vedaxcool(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Ngwakwe, seun, mydd44,obinoscopy,mukinat2

Frontpage, the nigerian public needs to know our security personnel despite being expert in killing civillians are for once solving the attempted assasination of buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2014
ilugunboy:

you don't need to reply all these kids..

Just report them to the mods...simple.
ok sir! cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Dino Melaye On Condolence Visit To Umar Jibril's Family In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.